Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > North American Regional Forums > Mid Atlantic RC Racing
Trains & Lanes 2014 Onroad Electric RC Racing >

Trains & Lanes 2014 Onroad Electric RC Racing

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trains & Lanes 2014 Onroad Electric RC Racing

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2014, 10:05 AM
Tech Adept

Default Be part of the Solution, NOT the problem

This is my home track, it's where I started driving/racing RC. And I'm NOT going to walk away because of the BS. I will be there Saturday! To support the track and in defiance of the BS. And I hope other show up.

Races or no races. Lets get together and have FUN. Isn't that what it's all about?
I bought a sprayer & soda. So the track will be prep'ed Oneway or another

Last edited by Rich A; 08-22-2014 at 10:31 AM.
Old 08-22-2014, 11:31 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by Team STHU
Fkn cheater I new it was something cuz your driving sucks
You know that the only way we can win him nottt I have no need to cheat and if I cheat he always being faster then me and it's not driving its motor speed
Old 08-22-2014, 04:46 PM
Tech Adept

Old 08-22-2014, 10:26 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

I'll be there tomorrow. Going to be a little late though.
Old 08-23-2014, 06:13 AM
Tech Adept

Raining here. Staying home
Sunday looks good. Will be there about 11 AM
Old 08-23-2014, 03:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

+1
who has the keys to the bottom door?
Old 08-23-2014, 06:38 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by GasGod
+1
who has the keys to the bottom door?
Greg has one you could ask him for it
Old 08-24-2014, 05:40 AM
Tech Rookie

in my experience it takes more than one person to kill a track usually it has more to do with management things like inconsistent schedule or start times unanswered questions poor up keep of track racers uninformed of rule changes aka cheating maybe yous should work on some of these areas and stop trying to blame some rumors even if they have some truth
Old 08-24-2014, 07:20 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

and you are correct.
headin to tnl today I am i

Last edited by GasGod; 08-25-2014 at 03:20 AM.
Old 08-25-2014, 07:06 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by pinky1
in my experience it takes more than one person to kill a track usually it has more to do with management things like inconsistent schedule or start times unanswered questions poor up keep of track racers uninformed of rule changes aka cheating maybe yous should work on some of these areas and stop trying to blame some rumors even if they have some truth
Well said Randy
Plus the first page states we will have races until 9/27. Yet I don't know if we have anyone left to run races next week? Never mind to the end of the month. And with other tracks starting their indoor season, will anyone show up? These are questions that need an answer.
We had 9 guys show up to play Sunday. So, people still want to be at Trains & Lanes.

And I'm not posting to keep the BS going !! I hope it will end it.

Last edited by Rich A; 08-25-2014 at 07:31 AM.
Old 08-25-2014, 05:05 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Rich A
Well said Randy
Plus the first page states we will have races until 9/27. Yet I don't know if we have anyone left to run races next week? Never mind to the end of the month. And with other tracks starting their indoor season, will anyone show up? These are questions that need an answer.
We had 9 guys show up to play Sunday. So, people still want to be at Trains & Lanes.

talk to bb he still runs races doesn't he? can everyone show up on a Saturday? there is sat crowd and sunday crowd ,do role call ,communicate with everyone maybe it will help. If only 4 people show what do you expect the people running the race to do . you never no whos all comen until its time to race .
Old 08-25-2014, 06:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default Why Sunday??....

Originally Posted by Rich A
Well said Randy

Not to throw in two more cents especially since I don't really don't do the onroad thing, but if guys are showing up on Sunday instead of Saturday, it appears that they must not be coming to race as the schedule on the very first post of this thread clearly has every single race on a Saturday?

If I was coming to race some onroad you can bet that I would be showing up there on Saturday.... If I wanted to "play" I'd be there Sunday with the rest of the guys that don't want to race and just practice or "play".... It just seems like there is no need for a race director if no one is coming on race day for whatever reason
Old 08-26-2014, 01:38 AM
Tech Regular

I will like to race but it has to be Saturday I show up and prep the track a few time and there are about 5 guys will all have to be on the same page And to let you all know I don't have problem racing with you guys I'll try my best to go Saturday but I'll maybe have to go away for the weekend
Old 08-26-2014, 10:36 AM
Tech Adept

Default That's why

DAK,
YOUR TWO CENTS IS DEFINITELY WECOME. No one is trying to move racing from Saturday to Sundays. The Sunday thing started with just 2 guys going on Sundays to avoid what I call "The drama of Saturdays" I started going to get more track time & have fun. Other guys heard about it or just saw the canopies there on Sundays. Now at this point, I feel guys go on Sunday because it's something that they can count on. Which I think has generated the low turnout on Saturdays.
I was going to take Kenny's suggestion of posting a "Rollcall" for this weekend. However, Bibie's post stating "I'll try my best to go Saturday. But maybe going away for the weekend" Is a perfect example of what is going on. As he is the only Race Director left.

Like "Pinky1" posted. This problem is deeper then rules, rumors & accusations

Can you see the problem? Understand the frustration?

Last edited by Rich A; 08-26-2014 at 10:47 AM.
Old 08-26-2014, 10:58 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 120 (100%+)

Can I get a HELL YEA!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.