Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 04:29 PM
Tech Master

Awright!!!! Thank you Lord for blessing us with a wonderful celebration for your birthday!!!!

PITSHOP BOSS/HMAN/BARUG/BMAN/ROBO,etc - Just a thought sirs. . . . Gawa kaya tayo ng special Christmas race for our kids? 1 heat lang, race what you brung (or your papa's car )??? May special prize/toy/token trophy afterwards for each one???

Para lang may family participation.
Old 12-13-2005, 04:45 PM
Tech Master

RBBOY - Congrats sa inyo ni Garet and Daniel!!! The final standings that you guys achieved is not at all that bad considering that this was a big time event with sponsored racers!!!

Sinu-sino ang naging top 3? Description din naman duon sa mga kasama mong puti sa pictures. At face value kasi, mukha silang mga matatandang bading na gusto ka lang biktimahin eh.
Old 12-13-2005, 05:15 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by rbboy
FBJ/HWAYMAN: anong nangyari?? iniwan nyo ko buti nalang pinadlock ko ang wetpu ko at iniwan ang susi dito sa manila. you guys should have been there...
That's good to hear. Kala namin change surname ka na to Santayana eh, hehehe, joke lang. Wala, talagang daming trabaho, tapos nahirapan ako mag pa book sa Airasia coz wala ako credit card and hindi dumating yung mga bala ko on time, mahirap nang magutom sa Malaysia, hehehe. kaya di narin tumuloy si kason coz tambak rin ng work and hindi kasi nakasama yung baon nyang chicks eh, hehehehe. Sa February nalang sa Thailand, yun siguradong siguaro kasi bday ko yun. Magpapa book naga ako 1st thing next year para siguradong sigurado na. Sila Chopeto confirmed narin, si garet sure narin, di ko nalang alam kila Striker at jason.

Ano finish ni Niels? Talagang hindi na bumalik si Hara?
Old 12-13-2005, 05:16 PM
Tech Fanatic

1 - Hiroshi Kamibayashi (JAPAN)
2 - Allan Yeow (HK)
3 - nakalimutan ko eh from thailand bata pa

the old guy is from Racing Lines Magazin David Smith, he took good pics of my car for his magazin gustong-gusto nya yung paint scheme ko. the other guy is Ray Woods

more pics..
Attached Thumbnails Electric Touring / On-Road RC-dsc00009.jpg   Electric Touring / On-Road RC-dsc00010.jpg   Electric Touring / On-Road RC-dsc00011.jpg   Electric Touring / On-Road RC-dsc00020.jpg   Electric Touring / On-Road RC-dsc00034.jpg  

Last edited by rbboy; 12-13-2005 at 05:54 PM.
Old 12-13-2005, 05:57 PM
Tech Apprentice

Carlo, Garet and Daniel, nice knowing you guys, had fun racing with you, too bad our team had to miss the finals. Looking forward to TITC. hope to see you and the rest of the guys there.

Noel
Old 12-13-2005, 06:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

hey noel! thanks for all the help and it was nice meeting you! kitakits sa TITC hopefully if may funds keep in touch dito sa manilathread

STRIKER: this ones for you

more pics...
Attached Thumbnails Electric Touring / On-Road RC-dsc00039.jpg   Electric Touring / On-Road RC-dsc00041.jpg   Electric Touring / On-Road RC-dsc00046.jpg   Electric Touring / On-Road RC-dsc00042.jpg   Electric Touring / On-Road RC-dsc00053.jpg  

Old 12-13-2005, 06:42 PM
Tech Apprentice

Rb: don't mention it, always willing to help a kabayan.
Old 12-13-2005, 07:43 PM
Tech Adept

Galing Carlo! CONGRATS!!!!
Old 12-13-2005, 10:16 PM
Tech Adept

Welcome back team philippines!!!

Rbboy: Ok pose mo sa pic bro. mas ok sana kung surf board dala mo.
So i guess you won't be needing the donut.....

Mr shims: kaw na yun appointed master ko for the christmas race, ok?
Old 12-13-2005, 10:21 PM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by jayps
Welcome back team philippines!!!

Rbboy: Ok pose mo sa pic bro. mas ok sana kung surf board dala mo.
So i guess you won't be needing the donut.....

Mr shims: kaw na yun appointed master ko for the christmas race, ok?
JAYPS: tapos na karera nyan kaya nagpalit ako ng t-shirt noh... patawa nga eh kase muntik nako mag uniform ng HPI

CHOPETO: thanks for lending me stuff... kitakits soon! inom!!!
Old 12-13-2005, 10:29 PM
Tech Master

RBBOY - Masama ba talaga ang pagka-organize ng Race? . . . Am basing it from the comments duon sa Malaysian Thread eh.

Got to hand it to those guys though in terms of their pride as a nation. They're looking upon it as an embarassment to Malaysia (and would like to make the necessary corrections as Malaysians) and not just a specific group of people.

Kung dito kasi sa atin nangyari yun, I'm almost sure na iba ang post-race assessment. . . . . Nde embarassment yung nangyari sa mga Pinoy at sablay lang yun ng isang paksyon ng RC Community dito. Sad to say, another reflection of just how divided we are as a people and nation.
Old 12-13-2005, 10:53 PM
Tech Fanatic

JOELT: yes sir.. medyo masama talaga ang pagka-patakbo ng karera that is why HARA walked out of the Race. muntik na nga ako mag walk-out eh mainly, ang mga ayaw ko na nangyari, 1st day of practice palang they required us to buy Tires minimun of 4 sets including inserts, rims you can provide. diba para kang ninakawan??? dami nag-reklamo kase pinagkakitaan ang mga racers ang dating. a set of tires and inserts would cost 85 ringgit which is P1,147.5 GRABE diba?! at the end of the practice day i had 2 more bnew sets, imagine the next day (TIMED PRACTICE)we had to buy tires again, buti nalang at pumayag sila na 2 sets lang ang bilhin ko coz yung isang bnew set ko pinayagan nila na dikitan ng sticker which we would use for the day. walang time table na binigay until MONDAY kase Sunday was supposedly the Mains kaya lang umulan. they would change runs kunwari practice biglang last minute sasabihin na 1st qualifying na pala yun. the race announcer was hired from Thailand, medyo di maintindihan ang english dapat nandun si ITIM eh. plus nawalan kami ng power a number of times during the first day(practice) i could say that they did not prepare for that, so kagulo kami sa controlled practice i-aannounce nalang na group 4 will run in 3 mins.. mga ganun... but i have to hand it to the organizer kase he tried his best. yun nga lang sabi kase nya he prepared for 2 years for this event tapos ganun...
Old 12-13-2005, 11:10 PM
Tech Master

Oh di ang dami mo ngayong sobrang SOREX??? Di ba conflict of interest kapag ginamit mo pa ang mga ito dito sa Pinas???? . . . I-donate mo na lang sila sa akin para alang kang brand issues with XRCHOBBIES!!!

Seriously, hope both they and we learn from the experience. Sana makakuha din tayo ng tips from Trackside pagdalaw nya next year. . . . So that when it's our time to host a Reedy Race, nde tayo mapapahiya.
Old 12-13-2005, 11:34 PM
Tech Initiate

Default ECS

Mga sir,

How much will it cost me to have my Novak Rooster repaired?
No power......

the kit (with shell attached) drifted, and hit the wall, its not that hard. then it died.....hmmm

Help please!!!!!!!!!!!

Tanx
Old 12-13-2005, 11:39 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by joelt
I texted you a while ago regarding this. . . . . Did you get my message?
sorry, did not receive your message. paki send na lang uli

thank you

galing pa rin ng team philippines!! congrats!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.