Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 04-29-2009, 05:27 PM
  #23911  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (7)
 
ROBORAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: JP Raceway
Posts: 5,360
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

cheech: punta lang sir sa track anytime! but im curious to know where you got the impression that there's membership at JP's or referrals are needed.... baka mis-informed lang. as pointed out by neil, the track is open to hobbyists, racers or bashers .... all you need to do is pay the track fee tapos hapi hapi na!

neil: the session today isnt really an orgnized thing, just an open invitation to anyone who wants to hang out at the track and put in some practice runs. in short, playtime! wooohoooo! btw, thanks again for the use of your balancer. have to look for mine .... asan na kaya yun ...

toink/joji/weinner: ready na ba? bad trip, isang tulogan pa!

Last edited by ROBORAT; 04-29-2009 at 07:02 PM.
ROBORAT is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 05:52 PM
  #23912  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (28)
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: manila, Philippines
Posts: 412
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default

ROBO: mas badtrip saken 2 tulog pa ako i-idlip pa ako sa hapon tagal nyo pa kasi!
joji_say is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 07:05 PM
  #23913  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (12)
 
rough512's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 3,455
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
cheech: curious to know where you got the impression that there's membership at JP's or referrals are needed.... baka mis-informed lang as pointed out by neil, the track is open to hobbyists, racers or bashers .... all you need to do is pay the track fee tapos hapi hapi na!

baka mga gas people ang nakausap nya.

Cheech : EP racers are welcome anytime, yung Gas yata ang may restriction pa.
rough512 is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 07:16 PM
  #23914  
Tech Master
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: JPRaceway Philippines
Posts: 1,192
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by rough512
baka mga gas people ang nakausap nya.

Cheech : EP racers are welcome anytime, yung Gas yata ang may restriction pa.

Whether Electric or Nitro Racer, there has never been any type of membership fee at JPRaceway. The track fees are 300 pesos for electric racers and 200 pesos for nitro racers.
I lowered the nitro fee in hopes of making that category grow.

Electric and Gas racers are welcome provided they adhere to the track rules and regulations.
JPRacing is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 07:17 PM
  #23915  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (12)
 
rough512's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 3,455
Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)
Default

...
rough512 is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 07:57 PM
  #23916  
Tech Master
iTrader: (15)
 
cheehtae's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Posts: 1,470
Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by cheehtae
mga pre, ilang turn ba pag BL ang ginagamit nyo?
wala
cheehtae is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 08:09 PM
  #23917  
Tech Master
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: JPRaceway Philippines
Posts: 1,192
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by cheehtae
wala
4.5 sa mod. Di ko alam sa stock.
JPRacing is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 08:19 PM
  #23918  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (8)
 
kirizutochan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: South of East???
Posts: 773
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by cheehtae
wala
Stock - 13.5T
Mod - Anything under the sun, pero usually 4.5-3.5T (run what u brung)
kirizutochan is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 08:48 PM
  #23919  
Tech Master
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: JPRaceway Philippines
Posts: 1,192
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by kirizutochan
Stock - 13.5T
Mod - Anything under the sun, pero usually 4.5-3.5T (run what u brung)
Sumagot na si Champ!
Di kan na pala pwede sa stock. Mod ka na next time. Banned ka na sa stock class!
JPRacing is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 10:56 PM
  #23920  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (7)
 
ROBORAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: JP Raceway
Posts: 5,360
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

kiri: mo-di-fied! mo-di-fied! mo-di-fied! pare, si joji at si mitch na mismo magsasabi sayo, kung ano kina tuwa mo sa stock i-times 10 mo yan, yan ang tuwa mo pag nag mod! try it, you'll like it!

joji: sige, matulog ka lang dun sa track bukas. tapos tawag ka sa favorite "spa" mo sa san juan .... sabihin mo puntahan ka dun. magpa-"service" ka dun ... or kung gusto mo maka tipid, pakiusapan mo nalang si ramil! libre pa C2 mo pagkatapos! hahaha
ROBORAT is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 10:56 PM
  #23921  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (8)
 
kirizutochan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: South of East???
Posts: 773
Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by JPRacing
Sumagot na si Champ!
Di kan na pala pwede sa stock. Mod ka na next time. Banned ka na sa stock class!
O-Oh! Yari!

Robo: Naku yari siguradong sawsaw si MIKE at DEX dun!
kirizutochan is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 11:13 PM
  #23922  
Tech Champion
iTrader: (7)
 
ROBORAT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2001
Location: JP Raceway
Posts: 5,360
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

kiri: naku, teka wag tayo ganyan ... kasi baka seryosohin tayo ni joji. baka mag indecent proposal siya sa kanila ramil, dex at mike .... puluputin si joji dun sa drivers stand ng di oras!
ROBORAT is offline  
Old 04-29-2009, 11:53 PM
  #23923  
Tech Master
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: JPRaceway Philippines
Posts: 1,192
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by ROBORAT
kiri: mo-di-fied! mo-di-fied! mo-di-fied! pare, si joji at si mitch na mismo magsasabi sayo, kung ano kina tuwa mo sa stock i-times 10 mo yan, yan ang tuwa mo pag nag mod! try it, you'll like it!

joji: sige, matulog ka lang dun sa track bukas. tapos tawag ka sa favorite "spa" mo sa san juan .... sabihin mo puntahan ka dun. magpa-"service" ka dun ... or kung gusto mo maka tipid, pakiusapan mo nalang si ramil! libre pa C2 mo pagkatapos! hahaha
ROFL!!!!!!!!!!: lol:
JPRacing is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 12:45 AM
  #23924  
Tech Regular
iTrader: (28)
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: manila, Philippines
Posts: 412
Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)
Default

ROBO: yuck...! kadiri ang dirty nyo...

JP: laro na bukas!?
joji_say is offline  
Old 04-30-2009, 12:48 AM
  #23925  
Tech Master
iTrader: (3)
 
Join Date: Sep 2003
Location: JPRaceway Philippines
Posts: 1,192
Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default

Guys, did you see this?



Is it true that anything above 35c dumps its 'kick' after 3 minutes? So, apparently, although you have enough power
to finish the race, the punch is gone after 3 minutes. This Reedy, daw, doesn't do that. Nor does the Orion, daw.
Please explain electric gurus!


Last edited by JPRacing; 04-30-2009 at 01:09 AM.
JPRacing is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.