Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > International Forums > Manila Racers
Electric Touring / On-Road RC >

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Old 12-14-2005, 01:06 AM
Tech Adept

Jayps sa mod lang ata yun,,, cge i'll run mod this sunday magamit natin yung mga tuned from malaysia

tagal ko na di nagmomod pero naka santa naman ako para sure tq agad!

Carlo just say when bro lets drink to that!
Old 12-14-2005, 01:13 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by dvst8r
Mga sir,

How much will it cost me to have my Novak Rooster repaired?
No power......

the kit (with shell attached) drifted, and hit the wall, its not that hard. then it died.....hmmm

Help please!!!!!!!!!!!

Tanx
sir, not practical to ship it back to Novak for repair. it will cost u more...

Try to check out for sale thread meron dun good deal that would fit your budget.
Old 12-14-2005, 01:29 AM
Tech Master

Evaa/CS boys: check out sattelite wheather update for manila, clear skies tonight up to tom, hope it holds till the weekend races

Pitshop: tournament tonight? mag-meron lang ako ha... (may pizza? )
Old 12-14-2005, 01:42 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by dvst8r
Mga sir,

How much will it cost me to have my Novak Rooster repaired?
No power......

the kit (with shell attached) drifted, and hit the wall, its not that hard. then it died.....hmmm

Help please!!!!!!!!!!!

Tanx
Consult PITSHOP BOSS on this. He's the distributor of Novak locally kasi. . . . Malay mo, baka makatsamba ka pa i-trade in for an upgrade. Take note - MALAY MO.
Old 12-14-2005, 02:07 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally Posted by joelt
Awright!!!! Thank you Lord for blessing us with a wonderful celebration for your birthday!!!!

PITSHOP BOSS/HMAN/BARUG/BMAN/ROBO,etc - Just a thought sirs. . . . Gawa kaya tayo ng special Christmas race for our kids? 1 heat lang, race what you brung (or your papa's car )??? May special prize/toy/token trophy afterwards for each one???

Para lang may family participation.

ok sakin yon sir!
Old 12-14-2005, 02:14 AM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by joelt
Oh di ang dami mo ngayong sobrang SOREX??? Di ba conflict of interest kapag ginamit mo pa ang mga ito dito sa Pinas???? . . . I-donate mo na lang sila sa akin para alang kang brand issues with XRCHOBBIES!!!

Seriously, hope both they and we learn from the experience. Sana makakuha din tayo ng tips from Trackside pagdalaw nya next year. . . . So that when it's our time to host a Reedy Race, nde tayo mapapahiya.

Since The REEDY RACE OF ASIA or some other International RC Racing Event is a really really big race, I would suggest that we hire the services of a professional race organizer. Organizing a really big international event is no joke and there will be alot of money and reputation at stake. I am not saying that we do not know how to run and organize and event, its just that it is wiser to leave it to the well known rc personalities like Scotty. Since he is here every other year, it would be a great idea to talk to him and cook up something maybe next next year or so. JP Raceway is a blessing to us and the possibilities are endless. Just my .02

Old 12-14-2005, 04:27 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

agree with fbj. with scotty comin here next year, it would be a good to consult him on how to make a dream such as having an honest to goodness international race materialize for us. im sure he's willing to give his insight on this. who knows, maybe we can time it while he's here. if we set our minds to it, im sure we can set up one hell of an event!
Old 12-14-2005, 04:29 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

rbboy: welcome back bro! im sure you guys had a lot of fun in malyasia .. both on the track and in bed! hehehe ... lok o lang. pare, thanks dun sa pagpapa-tono ng motor kay oscar! cant wait to try it out! dalhin mo sa sunday at the race ha! yan gagamitin ko.
Old 12-14-2005, 06:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Noel: It was nice meeting you too! Sana madaming pinoy na kagaya mo....very generous. See you TITC!

Robo: Kay Oscar the grouch nya pinagawa yan hehe. Si Rbboy hindi fun sa bed yan....ask him what "chicky-chicky" means.
Old 12-14-2005, 08:24 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Tinitigasan si rbboy dahil hinahawakan ng factory driver kotse niya
Attached Images  
Old 12-14-2005, 08:47 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JPRacing
Tinitigasan si rbboy dahil hinahawakan ng factory driver kotse niya

Rbgirl na sya not rbboy after the malaysia scandal
Old 12-14-2005, 09:02 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

FBJ - Isang tulog nalang at isang gabi walang tulog bukas dahil bukas na talaga yung RDX. Pasensya na medyo magulo talaga pag netherlands galing kailangan pa iquarantine baka may dalang E-fever yung kit
Patience is a virtue and your patience will be rewarded tom
Old 12-14-2005, 04:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Who said clear skies? look at these two forcasts. Hay sana mali tong mga to!

http://weather.cnn.com/weather/forec...p?locCode=MANX

http://www.sky.com/skynews/weather/worldweather

Last edited by MOTO; 12-14-2005 at 04:58 PM.
Old 12-14-2005, 06:00 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by curious mind
Evaa/CS boys: check out sattelite wheather update for manila, clear skies tonight up to tom, hope it holds till the weekend races

Evaa: oopppsss... sorry sir... ayaw talaga nung haring araw magpakita... hindi effective sun dance sir...

hman: plaktis is cacelled sir

roug512: no rc for today sir...

tantalus: mag CAD ka nalang...

Last edited by curious mind; 12-14-2005 at 06:12 PM.
Old 12-14-2005, 08:09 PM
Tech Fanatic

chicky-chicky means to FU_K F_CK a malaysian girl... not a boy or a man for your info... i am a certified straight guy not gay.. my wetpu is still a virgin thanks to geeto.. di niya ako type hehehe!

ROBO/FBJ: if we want to prepare for the International level, i think we should start setting some rules even on our club races to start. unang-una ay sa wing, since we follow FEMCA rules, i suggest we start following the right measurements of the wing, weight limit also should be imposed na. i guess the rest will follow. sa motor naman, we can make our own rules eh, since we have been using 27T Stock and 23T Stock, why not have both pero i guess depende na sa tracks na tatakbuhan.

JPRacing: i was wearing a chastity belt bag for protection the whole time kahit sa pagtulog, kaya medyo nakaumbok sa t-shirt ko hehehe! i see the design FBJ made looks really nice and flowing... good for EP & NITRO VERY EXCITING

HWAYMAN/MANG/JAYPS/MOTO/CHOPETO: nice playin poker with you guys... mukhang maa-addict ako diyan ah... begginers luck!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.