Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

Electric Touring / On-Road RC

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2004, 07:09 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

LEM2 : thank you... and it was great to celebrate a valentines race with you guys, and yes... the montalban track is awesome...

GOMEZ : bakit wala ka ! ... i knew it! hindi ka nanaman pinayagan! ... just kidding... i know you had to do overtime, although i don't know on what !...

to the rest of the EP boys !

raffy, koya, ronchie, bernie, paulc, babytoy, baguhan, barug BTB and gerry

bilis talaga ni raffy ! good debut for the car...

si koya, wala pa ring kupas...

paulc... maybe next time... nitro champion ka naman...

thanks again... sa uulitin!

hmmm... maybe next time we'll have a cook out BBQ race!

Old 02-15-2004, 07:14 AM
Tech Elite

Diego50 : thanks for droping by! 1/10 ka na rin!
Old 02-15-2004, 12:56 PM
Tech Regular

highwayman: sorry i wasn't able to go.. sashkia was sick, plus, i haven't slept for 2 days. i know you guys had fun. sana matuloy yung coverage ng race sa c! magaziine.
Old 02-15-2004, 02:31 PM
Tech Master

Talking NEWBIE !!!!

Originally posted by Inspire
Hello guys! Im just new here.

Im also new in the hobby but and im looking forward to join you guys minsan.

So far this is what I have..

I have a tl01-la, ball bearings, type r motor, esc futaba mc. Skyline carbon look body.

As for the nitro, I have an old school Kyosho Super 10 that I just finished rebuilding again since I got it back in 97..

Hope you guys can keep me posted for happenings. Hope to learn and develop my control skills as well. hehe!

Salamat!
WELCOME !!!!! definitely you will learn more about the world rc as well as your hadling/driving skills!!!
Old 02-15-2004, 04:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Yup. next time I'll pay equal attention to my EP, I havent done anything to my kit since last christmas race.

Ayaw akong sabayan nila bong, dindo and mike in joining to classes!!! sarap!

Originally posted by highwayman

paulc... maybe next time... nitro champion ka naman...

Last edited by paulc; 02-15-2004 at 04:44 PM.
Old 02-15-2004, 07:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)
Default Frequencies Reference

Addict sa RC, Fafa and other moderators. I thought of starting this thread to give listing for frequencies being used in Manila, both racers, boaters and flyers alike. My purpose for this is if possible everyone can post their frequencies being used so we can avoid, is possible, having same frequencies to avoid channel usage conflicts. This will also help much for avoiding frequency conflicts in the Fort Global City flying area and race tracks. Is there any form here in this forum where we can easily put up our frequencies? What do you think?

Please don't use this list in any negative way or purpose.

1. Ludwig aka Lewd Skywalker
R/C Aircraft Frequency 72.990 MHz, 72.670 MHz, 72.630MHz

Old 02-16-2004, 05:38 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Question about "Racing Categories"

Hi guys!

Since Im new to the hobby, I haven't beena around a lot of races and I wouldn't know what kind of cars are usually seen on the track. Now heres my question...

What are the different kinds of catergories for Nitro and Electric? I was wondering cause I've got a TL01 right now and Im planing to upgrade. I want to get a car thats on a higher level and more promising in the circuit. Question is, I just want to know what cars are usually involve in races. What are the different kinds of catergories? That way, I wouldn't be buying 2 cars and finding out later on that they're in the same category.

Hope you get my point guys.

thanks!
Old 02-16-2004, 05:53 PM
Tech Regular

hwayman
paulc di na pede sa sportsman

paulc
galing mo dude. nice run. ur car was really planted...parang may ugat pa nga hehe.
Old 02-16-2004, 07:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

bong: which one the EP or the GP? ...as much as possible i would like to avoid using foams. Kahit expert rubber! basta rubber!
Old 02-17-2004, 08:15 PM
Tech Elite

Default Re: Question about "Racing Categories"

Originally posted by Inspire
What are the different kinds of catergories for Nitro and Electric? I was wondering cause I've got a TL01 right now and Im planing to upgrade. I want to get a car thats on a higher level and more promising in the circuit. Question is, I just want to know what cars are usually involve in races. What are the different kinds of catergories? That way, I wouldn't be buying 2 cars and finding out later on that they're in the same category.

with regards to the races that we have right now, categories are determined by the race organizer and in EP (electric powered) cars, categories are usually determined by motors not the car type.

for example: a race calls for ROAR stock... everybody has to use a 27 turn roar legal motor... regardless of your car brand (of course it has to be a 1/10 4wd touring car. in an open race, racers can use ANY motor.

in your question, i think you were referring to the old tamiya races that specified a type of car for a certain category, like then TL01 in the stock category...

all popular brands are now supported locally, LOSI, Associated, HPI, ALEX Racing, Yokomo...
Old 02-17-2004, 08:19 PM
Tech Elite

with regards nitro: most popular class is 1/10 nitro touring car, basic limitations are: .12 engine and the either foams or rubber for the tires.
Old 02-17-2004, 08:29 PM
Tech Elite

Gomez : its cool... ganyan ka naman... ... just kidding.

PaulC : yes you should. start rebuilding. why not try foams, at least its already mounted ...

Bong : would guys like to run sportsman foams?
Old 02-17-2004, 09:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Cool

Hi guys! Anybody on for a Mini Cooper race? Thinking of organizing one. Trip lang. Pure fun, hassle-free, old school racing. I saw some RC Mini racing in one of those RC sites and it was a blast. Wala lang.

Old 02-17-2004, 10:18 PM
Tech Fanatic

can we run our yokomo mini 1/12 sa race ng mga mini cooper. with a mini cooper body of course.
Old 02-17-2004, 10:32 PM
Tech Master

STRIKER - Pabor ako dyan!!! That way, I can also run my M01 chassis with a 4wd tech racing conversion kit. . . . . Never had the chance to even try out the car after the conversion eh.

BLP

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.