Search
Like Tree1Likes

RC FLIGHT

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2003, 07:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Cool

Striker: Gawin mo ng dalawa para karera.

Old 12-17-2003, 05:43 PM
Tech Regular

Default Duck-rc

sir, curious lang po, do you have any full size EP helis?
Old 12-17-2003, 06:36 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Kok-kok,
you might mean the 25-30 sized helis... yup there are such
Lewd had once , then it went to the gorg.... I dunno where is it na
pero Gersan and Jetta has .. its made by kyosho....
It uses 550 motors and at least 8 to 10 sub-c cells...

Maddaf,
Yup thats a good idea..... pylon slow stick with an On road counterpart.....Keep in mind nalang pala kung sino-sino double ups and possible na malapit ang freq with you....

Ninen,

that would be nice having a proportional rc blimp..
way back JuanTrinidad had posted a long tale bout an RC blimp scraring the witts of an rc modeller.....Hope i could find that postt from www.ezonemag.com.
Very ideal for spy cams
Old 12-17-2003, 06:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

FS is dead???

Basta ako, once in a while, nagpapalipad pa rin ng EP planes ko very early in the morning till about 7:30 am. Oo, minsan nga madilim pa nasa field na ako at umuuwi na ako bago pa may dumating na ibang flier (its the only time I get nowadays to fly; its also the safest as there is still a small volume of vehicular traffic in the area.). Its kinda lonely during those times especially when I look back to how things were 18 months ago. Feeling ko ako yung bata na naiwan sa neigborhood playground when everyone else grew up and moved on to bigger planes. The FS may have splintered up but have either flourished into new flier groups or have been assimilated into existing "clubs". It has in fact injected life and new blood into the Philippine RC Flying scene. This is good for everyone. Ako, I just can't find time to go to the beautiful but far flying fields. Di rin ako ginanahan mag nitro. So I stuck it out with my EP planes and the Fort field. Eventually, the Fort field will no longer be accessible due to the fast development of property projects in the area and I will feel like the kid who has lost his neighborhood playground. Then and only then will my Fort flying field die.... but the Fort Squadron, my brothers in flight, and my memories of being a part of it will always live in my heart.

Mabuhay ang Fort Squadron!!! Merry Christmas to each and every one of you.
Old 12-17-2003, 07:18 PM
Tech Initiate

duck does not carry the big ep helis (well, not yet). they do have the FEDA though.

the kyosho ep concept heli is with me na. 2 of it actually. i was able to build another one from the spares given along with it by Gorgoyl. Pinahiram ko kay The Fly to set it up and fly it. It's smaller than the .30 sized GP helis, weighs approx. 3 lbs, uses a 540 motor powered by 7-8 cells.

Gersan has the eco8 and lmh EP helis. Jetta flies a Voyager E as well as Ewanko.

FS: Let's group together for a Pre-Christmas flying session. Para masaya!
Old 12-17-2003, 07:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Cool

BDC: Mismo!

Eggie: Ok ako dyan! Kelan?

Brading: Yup. No prob.

7 days before Christmas. Peace bruddahz!

Old 12-17-2003, 07:41 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Lipad Tayo!

Madda: This weekend! Sat and/or Sun.
Old 12-17-2003, 07:46 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default LONG LIVE FORT SQUADRON

Looking at it, at Rons point of view is very motivating. I must agree that the fort squadron did re start, if not boosted RC FLIGHT again.

Actually, if we try to be the fort squadron that we were before, i can not see any problems in flying at the FORT. I could still remember that we were trying to get to the field ahead of each other during those times. Everybody was up and about by 6:00am and out of the field by 9:00pm due to winds, the sun, the wife(hahaha).

I don't think there will be track operations within the said period to create glitches.

Lets remember that the fort squadron is Eflight and Eflight is fortsquadron here in the Philippines.

Come on guys, lets fly electric again.
Old 12-17-2003, 08:07 PM
Tech Regular

eggie and brading: thanks for the replies mga sir....

helis kase have been a long time fascination of mine (kya aero eng. kinuha ko course e... ) anyway, i've been researching on the net and i saw nga ung 30 size na ep helis, in particular ung eco8, logo10 and ung ep concept.

im quite interested sa logo10, or any other ep helis, problema lang is budget (estudyante lang kase e heheh...) im just wondering kung how much would it take to start in the hobby? like cost of a good kit, radio (lets say ung hitec eclipse 7) servos, rx ... gyro (a good one, ung head hold... tama ba? ) and iba pang support equipment to get me up and flying.

plus ofcourse ung learning process, mahirap ba? i mean wala kase ako alam sa pagbuo and operate, e ako panaman ung tipo na gusto ko ako magbubuo ng kit hehe

naisip ko din if i invest muna sa bnew radio, tapos i get a 2nd hand heli, from there un ung pagaaralan ko until such time na matutunan ko na lahat sa pagbuo, maintain, setup, troubleshoot, and fly, and then get a bnew kit... that is kung may pera... ( katakot takot na pagiipon and pa-goodshot sa parents para bigyan )

may nagbebenta ba jan ng ep heli?

o baka willing sa swap? hehe...

Last edited by KoK_KoK; 12-18-2003 at 01:53 AM.
Old 12-17-2003, 08:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Kok kok,
no idea yet who sells ep helis, one advice though
you should get one of em real G2 flight sim to cut cost in long terms before having a real rc scale heli fly from the ground.
Its available at Pato's shop

Dear Santa........

I know i have been a bad boy but i just want you to know it was worth it hehehehe.... maybe if you could reconsider
give me give me!!!
an Edge 540 profile ep plane.

Christmas and a New Year....
Old 12-18-2003, 01:47 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Raptor Compache with working missile launchers

Just want to share this to all...Raptor Compache by Ron Monsen

Step Inside for a closer look...

Don't forget to checkout the Raptor Flying and Firing movie - compache8.mpg (2.9mb)
If the link did'nt work, right click and save to your HD.

From the Middle East,
Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year to all...
Old 12-18-2003, 02:00 AM
Tech Regular

curious lang din mga sir.... for a newbie, w/c is advisable and why, a nitro or electric heli/plane?
Old 12-18-2003, 02:28 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

BDC: I remember your Patria bike

Originally posted by Big Daddy Cool
FS is dead???

Basta ako, once in a while, nagpapalipad pa rin ng EP planes ko very early in the morning till about 7:30 am. Oo, minsan nga madilim pa nasa field na ako at umuuwi na ako bago pa may dumating na ibang flier (its the only time I get nowadays to fly; its also the safest as there is still a small volume of vehicular traffic in the area.). Its kinda lonely during those times especially when I look back to how things were 18 months ago. Feeling ko ako yung bata na naiwan sa neigborhood playground when everyone else grew up and moved on to bigger planes. The FS may have splintered up but have either flourished into new flier groups or have been assimilated into existing "clubs". It has in fact injected life and new blood into the Philippine RC Flying scene. This is good for everyone. Ako, I just can't find time to go to the beautiful but far flying fields. Di rin ako ginanahan mag nitro. So I stuck it out with my EP planes and the Fort field. Eventually, the Fort field will no longer be accessible due to the fast development of property projects in the area and I will feel like the kid who has lost his neighborhood playground. Then and only then will my Fort flying field die.... but the Fort Squadron, my brothers in flight, and my memories of being a part of it will always live in my heart.

Mabuhay ang Fort Squadron!!! Merry Christmas to each and every one of you.
Old 12-18-2003, 05:08 AM
Tech Apprentice

KoK_KoK,

First of all, as Brading already suggested if you really want to learn how to fly helis. Get a computer radio that can be used with the G2 sim. Then buy the G2 sim with the interface cable from Pato. Since you said that your still a student on a tight budget. This would be the best investment you can make. Don't buy a heli until you can fly it in the simulator. Take it from me. I learned on G2. I don't usually fly helis nowadays but if you let me fly somebody's heli, I will still be able to fly it since I fly everyday with the sim.

Now with your question, it would depend on where you want to fly. If you are going to fly in The Fort, fly electric planes. Electric helis will also be fine there. If you are planning on flying in Filinvest, you should go with nitro helis. If you fly electric helis there it would also be fine, but they would probably convince you to get a nitro heli. If you want to fly in Barradas, nitro planes would be the way to go since it's a big flying field pero pwede rin electric. Whether you go electric or nitro is more of a personal choice.

And lastly, if you still can't decide, go with the first suggestion and buy a second hand radio and sim first. That way if you change your mind, you can still sell the radio and sim. Maliit lang magiging loss mo.

Hope this helps.

Erwin
Old 12-18-2003, 05:44 AM
Tech Regular

duck-rc: sir meron ba kayong rc blimp?? ung fully functional anf proportional.. or any slow indoor flyer na budget friendly..pero preferred ko sana ung rc blimp.
pwede nyo po ba i-post ung picture and specs kung meron??

this is what im taliking about..

http://www.plantraco.com/product_tri.html

tnx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.