Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

RC FLIGHT

Search this Thread

Old 06-06-2004, 06:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

JPRacing: No problem bro, had been thinking twice about selling the raptor .30 beforehand pa kasi as advised by Dave_D nga, its really good to have a 2nd heli for flying around and doing fast circuits... hindi malalaspag yung primary heli ko. Also, my primary heli is .50 so talagang parang .60 lumaklak ng fuel, with the .30 size medyo tipid siguro 1 flying day sa fuel Sana matuto ka agad so we can fly, inside your tracks hehe. See you soon!

Raj_s: thanks for taking my pix at the OV10. It was fun kahit umulan. The weather became nice around 4pm, we're able to fly pa several times. Hope it was not the last invitation from BGen.Nono and LCol.Pipoy. I'll post some pix here of the event soon.

Bolkow: Missing in action ka pre ha hehe. Wanted ka dun, walang nag-demo nung full-scale na heli BTW, nung una akala ko cancelled as per text ni LCol.Pipoy, pero as per Britch and the Cavite boys, rain or rain daw eh.

Brading: Sarap dun pre, lawak ng field. Naalala ko tuloy yun Seniorita Kadet mo. BTW, nandun si you know who... pero solo-flight sya ngayon... wala si Clyde

Maddaf: Nice talking to you again. Long time no see. Puntahan ko kayo sa tracks one race day... text me pag may karera...

Alexv: Musta na pre? Kelan reunion? For sale na pala MK mo? sayang gandang plane yun
Old 06-06-2004, 07:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally posted by tambzgas
JP Racing,
Welcome to RC heli sir,I remember Dante L he owned a venture 30 I think you know him he used to play in your track(tmaxx/kanai).I dont know why he stop after 5tanks of rightstick practice of hovering with alvin.baka balik uli sya kung malaman nya na you have enough space to practice beside your track.Malayo kasi sa Fil-invest before from Farview.hehe.Tanong ko lang sir may bayad din
ba kung mag practice hover lang?
Frank
Thanks for the welcome,sir. The guy you remember is Tante Lapuz. He was there at my track yesterday for my first hover lesson with Alvin. The reason why he stopped was because na trauma siya nung binigay ni Alvin yung throttle sa kanya. Umatras yung heli at muntik na silang tamaan.
With regard to hovering at my place, you are most welcome to come over with your heli free of charge.
Old 06-06-2004, 08:50 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)
Post picture ni ______

LewdSky: NP, Ang liit pala ng cockpit ng OV10, Gusto ko sanang itanong yung observation mo re: the vulnerability sa maintenance bay? hmm.

JP Racing: JP, I hope you gt to try airplanes too, they are tons of fun. Will be seeing you at the flying field then.

LouieB: I will ask around re: the planes you are selling, pero kung rambler mo, kunun ko na ngayon

Pare, sana maayos ang misunderstanding ninyo! The more the merrier.

Brading: TAwagan nalang kita pag hindi ka busy sa office regarding your trip to " Batis Baka" " Cattle Creek".

Mjr Bolkow: eto na pic ni ______, kilala mo ba siya?
Attached Thumbnails RC FLIGHT-warnerbrostshirt.jpg  

Last edited by rajS; 06-06-2004 at 08:57 PM.
Old 06-06-2004, 08:56 PM
Tech Master

Marvin: Joel Paje just text me, he can not connect to RCtech, his cell no. is (0919) 288-0210.

Joel: your may just put your cell no. to RC Directory...Thats the purpose of it.....Imagine if all Modeller just log to RC Directory...mabalis maghanap ng RC Modeller...So let us encourage all modeller to Log at RC Tech.

Totie: natuloy ba float fly ninyo?

Lewd: Buti pa kayo nakakalipad...one month na ako walang lipad...My last fly is in ASEANA pa....I just play my RC Car indoor...Tamiya Tamtech 1/24 scale Ferrari...Kaya to ng 30 minutes on a single charge with throttle management.

I was thinking of putting a small styro airplane or helicopter on TOP of a small RC CAR (1/24 tamtech)....and contructing a lifting mechanism between plane /heli and RC car to Raise and lower the plane/heli.......This will give you the illusion of flying the airplane or helicopter near the ground.....using your computer radio you can mixed the aileron stick to steering wheel.

Last edited by lazy-b; 06-07-2004 at 03:41 AM.
Old 06-06-2004, 09:06 PM
Regional Moderator

Post sangley point

Pics are a couple of months old but only the weather has changed.

Attached Thumbnails RC FLIGHT-ov10-buzzing.jpg  
Old 06-06-2004, 09:11 PM
Regional Moderator

Post Sangley Runway

Heres another pic of the endless runway, mind you, there is another runway on the far right.

Attached Thumbnails RC FLIGHT-dream-runway.jpg  
Old 06-06-2004, 09:18 PM
Tech Regular

lazy b I use 30% diluted to 10% with castor oil, we do sell castor synthethic for bikes but there like 700 plus for a liter and u have to use acetate so it will mix together for 90 size heli like my fury 5% u can 3d sa freya eagle WC 60 size 10% is minimum on a 30 size 10% to 15% to do 3d no dead stick from using this fuel as long as its rich..
I used my heli on floats sa pool nila joy!
Old 06-06-2004, 09:21 PM
Tech Initiate

Default Damn the torpedoes!

Tigas ulo! It's raining cats and dogs last Saturday when I left home...up to San Mateo. Hoping to see some r/c folks and test fly a heli.

Well, negotiating the road uphill was half the fun

Anyway, with a 2-hour break in weather, i finally got to the heli to warm up...buti walang kidlat...3 flights and hapi na me!

thanks God for the wife and camera
Attached Thumbnails RC FLIGHT-img_0088.jpg  
Old 06-06-2004, 11:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Brading: Thanks for the info on cc field.. I suppose it would be okay to go there or baradas, will just ride along with your schedule two weeks from now depending on where you will be flying. I would however favor baradas a bit, it's "plane friendly" coz it's a grass runway...

Tentatively might be back on the 16th night. Will confirm this to you within the week.

Breakers have been reset... we're cool... hehehe

Raj: Any idea on going rates of these 2nd hand planes? Considering disposing also battery packs for these planes..got 2 lipoly + charger, used only 3 or 4 times.

Sorry it's a "thrust" problem...no solution but to change prop!

By the way, how's your stearman coming along? Kelan ba maiden..? sana makita ko..
Old 06-06-2004, 11:06 PM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by JPRacing
Thanks for the welcome,sir. The guy you remember is Tante Lapuz. He was there at my track yesterday for my first hover lesson with Alvin. The reason why he stopped was because na trauma siya nung binigay ni Alvin yung throttle sa kanya. Umatras yung heli at muntik na silang tamaan.
With regard to hovering at my place, you are most welcome to come over with your heli free of charge.
Thank you Sir....Goodluck.....If you have time visit ka rin sa Vita Toscana Cavite(Nova,Bacoor) one of MAFAP flying field.
Old 06-06-2004, 11:57 PM
Tech Elite

Cool

louie_b: Hold on to those lipos, I might get them. Thanks man. Ano nga pala brand nyan and capacity?

Old 06-07-2004, 12:41 AM
Tech Master

Madda

Ok will put on hold. I'm not sure of the brand. by the way I have 3 battery packs.. 2pcs. 7.4V 1100 mah and 1pc 7.4V 1800 mah. just advise if this is suitable for your use. Gamit ko lang ito sa gws beaver. The charger is a 2 cell charger... can charge 1 battery at a time lang. If you want to take a look at it get in touch with brading.. he knows how to reach me.
Old 06-07-2004, 12:43 AM
Tech Elite

Cool

louie_b: I just need the batts. I still have my lipo charger.

Old 06-07-2004, 12:47 AM
Tech Master

Madda

okay, I can pass the batts. to brading.. for u to see.
Old 06-07-2004, 01:12 AM
Tech Master

Brading

If madda's interested in the Lipo's, I can advise noel to meet up with you somewhere or at anthony's if your going there anytime so he can pass your the batts. at the same time to save you the trip pls give my radio to noel na rin. Thanks!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.