Search

QCRCCC OFF-ROAD RACING

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 05:12 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)

Originally Posted by emer
Guys,
We shall be having a GP Buggy Nats warm-up this fri nite(Oct.1), and Sat. will be used as back-up date unless something happens.
Sunday is the only date available race officials, so I hope everybody can attend.

Good day racers,
Due to unstable weather, the following changes have been made, in order to benefit racers preparing for the Nationals.
Today's warm-up Oct 1, and Nats Oct 10 race has been re-scheduled.
Pls follow this new race dates.
Oct 8 (Fri) 5pm Nats warm-up (those racers who had paid their race fee's last July Mang's race will be credited.
Oct 17 GP buggy Nats.

QCRCCC club race Oct 3 (Sunday) is a Go! if weather permits.
Sun race at CV: day time race.
Registration Time 9AM
Qualifying starts: 930AM
Race fee
non-member 700.00
Member 550.00
Meal is included.
Classes: SCT and E.buggy
Classes: SCT and E.buggy

Old 09-30-2010, 06:53 PM
Tech Elite

Bradir Emer ang gulo nang schedule natin. alam mo naman na me world championship and pinilit natin mag practis sila clemen Oct 1 to 3 sa Thailand para sa Oct 10 national. Eh dapat sa Oct 8 to 11 kona sila pina alis parea sure tapos na yung race track sa Thailand.
Old 09-30-2010, 07:23 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

with due respect to qcrccc, i suggest that we just push through with the Oct 10 sched of gp nationals on Oct 10.. this has long been set and most of the racers im sure have already marked said date on their own calendars..maybe we can just reserve Oct 17 in case of bad weather on the 10th.. im sorry but i dont see any need for a warm up race especially if it will only affect the original sched.. also, you are aware of our team race on Oct 24 and racing on 2 successive big events is definitely not an easy thing to do at sa totoo lang e masakit sa bulsa.. im just speaking for myself
Old 09-30-2010, 08:41 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Min101
Tokpu,
Happy Birthday!!!! We celebrated your birthday last night with loosing team FEU sa Jang Gun (Hang Saya saya!!!) . . . . . ayaw mo kasi mag reply, di naman kami magpapa kanton.

Tochidet,
Kamusta Ginseng soup? May repeat ba?

Para hindi OT. . . . . . practice session bukas kung matuloy GP warm up race mamya?
Putok Happy Birthday!!!- Try mo ung ginseng soup na nadiscover namin malamang ito na ung hinahanap mo turo namin sayo pag blow out mo kamiMin101;may repeat yun sigurado may ham and sausage na tomWind slpit;ok yung alarm ng x-trail
Old 09-30-2010, 09:36 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STEALTH

Wind_split - Bradir, balita hinahanda na nya lahat ng gamit nya... para sa "Flying"... "Flying" sa SAUDI ha! Ibanng klaseng palipad na si Bossing!
Stealth: Ganun ba well good luck na lang to our very good friend!

ApoMin101/Tochidet: ayus Jang Gun dapat balikan yung noodles with ham and sausage. ayus din yung alarm ng xtrail ....ang importanteng tanong e ayus kaya yung ginseng. Pwede kaya tayo praktis tom and Jang Gun after?

Emer: ano na sked sir?
Old 09-30-2010, 11:28 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by outLaW^
with due respect to qcrccc, i suggest that we just push through with the Oct 10 sched of gp nationals on Oct 10.. this has long been set and most of the racers im sure have already marked said date on their own calendars..maybe we can just reserve Oct 17 in case of bad weather on the 10th.. im sorry but i dont see any need for a warm up race especially if it will only affect the original sched.. also, you are aware of our team race on Oct 24 and racing on 2 successive big events is definitely not an easy thing to do at sa totoo lang e masakit sa bulsa.. im just speaking for myself
+1 , i too agree with this and we don't still know if it will rain on the 10th of october. I too am speaking for myself.
Old 10-01-2010, 12:18 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by wind_split
Stealth:
Emer: ano na sked sir?
Go pa rin tayo Sunday.
ang daming addict at sabik.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:29 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by suntok2
Bradir Emer ang gulo nang schedule natin. alam mo naman na me world championship and pinilit natin mag practis sila clemen Oct 1 to 3 sa Thailand para sa Oct 10 national. Eh dapat sa Oct 8 to 11 kona sila pina alis parea sure tapos na yung race track sa Thailand.
Originally Posted by outLaW^
Originally Posted by doc888
+1 , i too agree with this and we don't still know if it will rain on the 10th of october. I too am speaking for myself.

suntok2, outlaw, doc888,

Thanks for your posts and concerns. Let me explain a few details below.

1) Lets first remember na yung original sched for the Nitro Nationals was suppose to be sa November pero maraming nag object kasi may grupo na pupunta sa Pataya para sa IFMAR Worlds. So the opisers of the Club decided to make the Nats for the electric classes in November para ma accommodate yung request of a few nitro racers who will be going sa Worlds.

2) Even tho I work on Saturdays and exhausting, it was important for us to try and run a warm-up race either tonight or tomorrow PM. The last time we ran a Chistmas Tree format was over a year ago. We rily need to feel more comfortable at familiar with the format para sana smooth yung takbo ng karera at hindi na kaylagan mag tanong sa officials. We cannot promise perfection pero we can promise to do our best to be ready for all of you. Sayang talaga hindi nakisama yung panahon today at alaganin rin bukas.

3) Lastly, medyo madami yung mga new racers na sasali at hindi sila familiar with the mechanics ng Christmas Tree format. Nag text at PM mga iba tungkol sa format and sometimes its not easy to explain sa mga less experienced racers. Ngayon masusubokan ng new and old racers, what is the feeling of this format, parang nag rerace rin sila sa isang international event. Kahit kami excited rin. So please, I hope we can appeal for your patience and understanding regarding sa bagong sched. We all very much appreciate it. Thanks!

Schedule has to be change due to the weather, which is beyond our control, but insuring the success of the Nationals gp buggy, is ours to achieve.
Sacrifices has to be made, we all have to go with it.
So Oct 8 Warm-up race, if we get rain no-more re-sch.
Oct 17 Nationals for GP buggy.(Hope for good weather).

Emer
QCRCCC President
Old 10-01-2010, 03:57 AM
Tech Initiate

Basta go ng Sunday!!!! Hehehe
Old 10-01-2010, 04:09 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by emer
suntok2, outlaw, doc888,

Thanks for your posts and concerns. Let me explain a few details below.

1) Lets first remember na yung original sched for the Nitro Nationals was suppose to be sa November pero maraming nag object kasi may grupo na pupunta sa Pataya para sa IFMAR Worlds. So the opisers of the Club decided to make the Nats for the electric classes in November para ma accommodate yung request of a few nitro racers who will be going sa Worlds.

- I am not personally aware of such a request, but even then, it is already beside the point..you already granted the request and i'm sure it was greatly appreciated..but the real issue is, the nitro nats was already set on Oct 10.

2) Even tho I work on Saturdays and exhausting, it was important for us to try and run a warm-up race either tonight or tomorrow PM. The last time we ran a Chistmas Tree format was over a year ago. We rily need to feel more comfortable at familiar with the format para sana smooth yung takbo ng karera at hindi na kaylagan mag tanong sa officials. We cannot promise perfection pero we can promise to do our best to be ready for all of you. Sayang talaga hindi nakisama yung panahon today at alaganin rin bukas.

- when you applied the Xmas tree format for the first time during the last nats, most of us were also not familiar with this format, but you were able to successfully hold the race..queries from racers are normally expected, even during regular club races, so again, i don't see this as an issue.. i have to emphasize that i am not totally against the warm up race, but my only point is that the warm up race can be dispensed with if it will already affect the schedule of the nats that was long before set.. I have already talked to a number of racers who will not make it on Oct 17, like me, due to prior commitments..we had already diarized Oct 10 for the nats and took other appointments on the 17th.. missing the much awaited annual event due to this last minute change is certainly frustrating and not welcome for us..

3) Lastly, medyo madami yung mga new racers na sasali at hindi sila familiar with the mechanics ng Christmas Tree format. Nag text at PM mga iba tungkol sa format and sometimes its not easy to explain sa mga less experienced racers. Ngayon masusubokan ng new and old racers, what is the feeling of this format, parang nag rerace rin sila sa isang international event. Kahit kami excited rin. So please, I hope we can appeal for your patience and understanding regarding sa bagong sched. We all very much appreciate it. Thanks!

- in the first place, how many do you expect to join the warm up scheduled at night when it usually rains? what if majority of the racers will just attend the nationals without having run the warm up, will the warm up achieve its aim? on the contrary, holding the warm up and unceremoniously moving the nats will surely defeat your goals..

- you are not supposed to appeal for our understanding because we cannot do anything if my or the others' schedules on the 17th do not permit.. instead, we are the ones asking you to take a second look and restudy the consequence of the last minute change..

i personally appreciate and recognize the untiring efforts and support that you and the rest of qcrccc have devoted all these years in promoting our dear hobby..most especially for having provided us a new and wonderful venue to play at.. and we have been trying to support your activities not only in nitro races, but in ep as well.. so we hope to come up with a mutually beneficial resolution of this matter..

maraming salamat po..

Schedule has to be change due to the weather, which is beyond our control, but insuring the success of the Nationals gp buggy, is ours to achieve.
Sacrifices has to be made, we all have to go with it.
So Oct 8 Warm-up race, if we get rain no-more re-sch.
Oct 17 Nationals for GP buggy.(Hope for good weather).

Emer
QCRCCC President
my comments in red
Old 10-01-2010, 04:44 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Smile Nationals

Tama si outlaw. Hindi din ako makakapunta sa oct 17. In fact i was supposed to go boracay sa oct 8-10 pero minove ko to oct 5-7 para makasali sa nationals. Sayang masaya sana yun.
Regarding the warm up race, ako hindi naman ako pupunta doon malalaspag lang kotse ko
Old 10-01-2010, 06:19 AM
Tech Elite

Bradir Emer hindi naman club race ito na basta basta mo lang papalitan yung date nang National na na post mona. Kung busy ka sa work mo mas bisi rin kami. Marami rin kami gagawin but nag handa kami sa date na ikaw ang nag lagay. Mag papa club race na lang ako sa Oct 10.
Old 10-01-2010, 06:53 AM
Tech Adept

I agree with outlaw, hindi lahat ng player flexible ang schedule. kung ano ang napagkasunduan dun nalang sana tayo. Dahil matagal ng naka post ang schedule people started marking their calendars para hindi na makapag set ng iba. At kung may ibang okasyon they either set it the week before or the week after the race para bigayan. Now, with regards to weather wala tayong magagawa kung umulan talaga, pero meron tayong magagawa kung kailan ililipat ang schedule ng race. Lahat ng ito ay napaguusapan. Kung halimbawa ang napagkasunduang date ay hindi pasok sa aking schedule, intay nalang ako ulit next year. Just to my 2 cent worth guys.
Old 10-01-2010, 06:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Eto'ng personal kong opinion (hindi ng QCRCCC). Easy lang! Hindi lang naman ito ang event na nare-resched. Eleksyon nga napo-postpone eh. Respetuhin na lang natin ang desisyon ng Presidente ng club. Kung hindi pwede yung iba, eh di hindi. Ganun lang kasimple. Hobby lang naman to eh, hindi naman life and death situation. Wag na tayong mag-overreact. Marami pang Nationals sa mga susunod na taon.

Old 10-01-2010, 08:00 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Maddafunker
Eto'ng personal kong opinion (hindi ng QCRCCC). Easy lang! Hindi lang naman ito ang event na nare-resched. Eleksyon nga napo-postpone eh. Respetuhin na lang natin ang desisyon ng Presidente ng club. Kung hindi pwede yung iba, eh di hindi. Ganun lang kasimple. Hobby lang naman to eh, hindi naman life and death situation. Wag na tayong mag-overreact. Marami pang Nationals sa mga susunod na taon.

+1 personal agree ko to (hindi ng QCRCCC)

if i may suggest, why don't you guys just call up the president to appeal the schedule instead of posting it here. what do you expect to gain here, sympathy? e sa tingin ko pa lang sa mga post nyo e, i'm sure you won't get any.

ask for an audience with the QCRCCC officers and start there.

kasi, at the end of the day, sila pa rin mag-decide nyan.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.