Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2010, 08:29 PM
Tech Initiate

Outlaw - PLUS 100 AKO DIYAN
Old 10-01-2010, 08:41 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by lmagnum
+1 personal agree ko to (hindi ng QCRCCC)

if i may suggest, why don't you guys just call up the president to appeal the schedule instead of posting it here. what do you expect to gain here, sympathy? e sa tingin ko pa lang sa mga post nyo e, i'm sure you won't get any.

ask for an audience with the QCRCCC officers and start there.

kasi, at the end of the day, sila pa rin mag-decide nyan.

pare ko, i was not asking for sympathy.. kindly read my posts again if you have time..
Old 10-02-2010, 12:29 AM
Tech Elite

Maddafunker lmagnum Bradir kaya ganyan ang reaction namin kasi ginagalang namin yung Ntional race. Kung walang kuwenta sa amin yan eh hindi na kami mag sasalita. Eh kung sa tingin ninyo eh bawal mag salita d tatahimik na lang kami.
Old 10-02-2010, 01:19 AM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default pasingit lang.......

pasingit lang mga bossing... im not a member of QCRCCC. me and my friends loves to race with them.. to tell you honestly mga pareko sobrang ok silang lahat. turuan ka nila how to set up this, that, camber nyan,toe in nito, racing etiquettes. minsan nga kami na yung nahihiya sa sobrang kakulitan namin eh.
im sure lahat naman po yan madadaan sa usapan. nagkataon lang na medyo ayaw makisama ng panahon. siguro kung talagang hindi magagawan ng paraan ang schedule, theres always next time. pero kung magagawan naman , aba! lets race!!!! peace be with you.

p.s.
bukas may race. birthday din ni SPECTOM. sagot daw nya PIZZA and BARBEQUE! dun nalang siguro pag usapan kung ano maganda gawin.
Old 10-02-2010, 02:03 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Happy Birthday Spectom!!!!

Asan na si Ambo?

Asan na si One zero?
Old 10-02-2010, 02:49 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

For those who posted their concerns about the recent Nitro Nationals schedule change, please keep this in mind. To race at the Nationals is not a Right, it is CHOICE and a PRIVILEGE for ALL of us. Though it is a labor of love, A LOT of time, energy and resources goes into hosting the Nitro & Electric Nats. Everyone is invited and more than welcome to join...

Unfortunately, during this time of year the weather is the wild card and can often make decisions for all of us whether we like it or not. Our Race Organizer (Emer), our Race Director (Hector) and Race Registrar (Rodel) strongly feel it would be best to have a warm-up race. Not only for the newer Racers, but for those running the race as well. At the very least for extra peace of mind for such a big event. Emer already pointed out that it was over a year since they raced with this type of Xmas tree format. That they are still not 100% comfortable with it and would also like to get those not familiar with it a chance to experience it. :coo:

Furthermore, our software also got a major update not too long ago which they are still learning... and only adds to their anxiety. I would think only those who actually organize and run a race would understand this situation. Maybe some of you have forgotten that during last year's A-Main at Sonic there were glitches which forced them to restart the race. As much as possible the Club's race officials would like to avoid this or at least learn why the glitches happened in the first place. The best method of doing that is running a practice or warm-up race. It won't full-proof the race from problems, but it might be of assistance in avoiding them. That said, Emer already mentioned that if the warm-up race does not push through for whatever reason, the Nationals will go on this October 17th. There are 5 weekends this month so we have back-up dates for the Nitro Nats if they will eventually be needed. Again, the weather is out of our control and for those who want to participate its best to be flexible.

Lastly, lets also remember who is organizing the race and where the race is being held. More than 5 years ago we went through the process of being approved to run the Nats. Being that we were not affiliated with any particular hobby shop, we were fortunate enough to be awarded with the continuous hosting and organizing of the The Philippine Off-Road National Championships. For that we are always very thankful and grateful. Besides crowning a Philippine National Champion in various Off-Road categories, the long term goal here was to also assist us in promoting and expanding our hobby. In this process we have definitely learned one thing, we cannot please everybody no matter how hard we try. I am sure all track owners know this.

Since we all know that weather this time of year does cause rescheduling from time to time (and from some of your posts it seems you are prepared enough to deal with it), then why be so inflexible for such an important event? Also, if the event really was that important to you, didn't the thought that the weather this time of year might play a part and that it would be best to try and keep an extra weekend or two free in the event a rescheduling happened? Also, since its so important, why continue to vent about it on an impersonal forum instead of picking up the phone and calling those involved directly for clarification, appeal, etc. Some of you see us practically every race we have at CV. Is there some real need to broadcast all your objections? Are we that unapproachable where you feel you can't voice your opinion to us personally?!
Old 10-02-2010, 05:04 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

suntok2: Walang nagbabawal sa iyo or sa inyo magsalita. Pwede kayong magsalita, lalo na sa officers ng QCRCCC kung may gusto kayong i-clarify.

Mabuhay!

Old 10-02-2010, 06:02 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by wigboy
pasingit lang mga bossing... im not a member of QCRCCC. me and my friends loves to race with them.. to tell you honestly mga pareko sobrang ok silang lahat. turuan ka nila how to set up this, that, camber nyan,toe in nito, racing etiquettes. minsan nga kami na yung nahihiya sa sobrang kakulitan namin eh.
im sure lahat naman po yan madadaan sa usapan. nagkataon lang na medyo ayaw makisama ng panahon. siguro kung talagang hindi magagawan ng paraan ang schedule, theres always next time. pero kung magagawan naman , aba! lets race!!!! peace be with you.

p.s.
bukas may race. birthday din ni SPECTOM. sagot daw nya PIZZA and BARBEQUE! dun nalang siguro pag usapan kung ano maganda gawin.
....ano daw???

mga sir...we all understand everybody's opinion, i think the qcrccc do too. nobody wanted to change their schedules but the weather will not permit. i think rescheduling an event like this is also hard work for them, they have to consider other things...

restating imagnum's suggestion...try to talk to the officials directly instead of posting your concerns here, to prevent further miscommunication or misunderstanding...peace.
Old 10-02-2010, 06:16 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by spectom
....ano daw???

mga sir...we all understand everybody's opinion, i think the qcrccc do too. nobody wanted to change their schedules but the weather will not permit. i think rescheduling an event like this is also hard work for them, they have to consider other things...

restating imagnum's suggestion...try to talk to the officials directly instead of posting your concerns here, to prevent further miscommunication or misunderstanding...peace.
nose bleed!!!! happy birthday spectom. Tuloay ang race bukas, pati birthday ni Spectom.

Ulat panahon, uulan bukas ng beer!!!
Old 10-02-2010, 07:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

hello fellow off road racers.....i just want to share my views regarding the Nationals...................
having heard all sides...from players, shop owner and officers, as well, i
must admit, i too, am affected by the change of the playdate for Nationals.
i will not say who's right and who's wrong but let me tell you this.......
let us set aside our differences and try our best, be it as may, to give this decision a positive note.
the warm up leading to the Nationals was formalized as a must by our
officers to put our updated software to the test and iron out any problems
that might prop up so we can address it and find an early solution to the situation, if any. it is not everyday that we run a christmas tree format
for you nitro buggy racers. if we feel that everything comes into fruition
on the warm up, then we're confident and ready for the Nationals.
we need you and you need us to fulfill our goals, may it be racing or organizing. at the end of the day, we all come out satisfied and achieve a
common goal... a perfect atmosphere of fun, cheers and tons of racing.
so let's all work hand in hand on this. if its hard for you guys to race, it's
also hard on us running the show.
this is not a club race, not a big race....this is the Nationals. and which
from one amongst you will be crowned 2010 National Champion.
i expect the best of you to come, from ricky and the troops of dogbone,
to rico and junkyard boys, to nani and sonic team, to roland and
team actionhobbies, defending champion ralph, etc....and participate
in this once a year program. you are all great supporters of this hobby of
ours and we thank you.
and lastly, please register early and be counted as participants. if there is
any date you want to be a part of.. this is it.

hector coronel
race director
Old 10-02-2010, 07:56 AM
Tech Initiate

Sa lahat ng mga hobbyist. Nabasa ko lahat ng mga post ninyo. Ito lang masasabi ko and hopefully makatulong.

Sa pagkakaintindi ko, hindi naman against sa rescheduling sila outlaw and others. Since napost na yung original sched ng nationals nitro, siguro meron narin silang ibang commitment na ginawa dahil binibigyan nila ng halaga yung Nationals. Now, kung talagang umulan on the original sched na Oct 10,2010 or the night before, thats the time na imove yung race sched sa other dates . With that sa tingin ko walang masasabi mga racers dahil talagang hindi pwede tumakbo dahil nakita naman ng lahat na umuulan. Alam naman natin weather forecast sa atin hindi accurate. It happens alot of times the forecast will say it will rain but suddenly, maaraw. Halimbawa lang po yan.

Tungkol naman po sa warm up, ok lang po yan na imove dahil umulan nung friday. re sched nalang po warm up anyday before oct 10. Marami po pa namang araw before oct 10. Wag lang siguro idamay orig sched na oct 10 para lahat masaya. Yun lang po. Goodluck po sa inyong lahat at sana makatakbo rin ako n sumali sa inyong lahat.
Old 10-02-2010, 09:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)

GP buggy boys,
As stealth pointed-out, indeed our software had some updates the display now is far different last year, so testing this would be vital.(marami hindi alam ito)
Changing the dates is important for this para sa inyo ito. but I've said if Oct 8 gets hampered by the weather, no more postponement. (warm-up race will run shorter time).
Oct 17 is the target date, if before the race day weather is a problem, we can move it again, but if the weather strikes in the middle of the race, its gonna be a mud bath. Maraming masisiraan dyan, bearing, engine, electric etc.

Salamat na rin sa guys who, respects my calls and salamat rin to those who disagree. Tabi ninyo mga personal interest and focus on the Nationals, to those cannot attend there is always a next year, it is not the end.....
Old 10-02-2010, 05:25 PM
Tech Rookie

Good Mornin' to all
Old 10-02-2010, 06:50 PM
Tech Rookie

Mga bossing bakit hindi nyo i-testing ang computer na bago sa race nyo ngayon? di ba karera kayo ngayon sa cirkulo. balitaan nyo naman kami kung ok.tenks
Old 10-02-2010, 07:00 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by sablaynewbie
Mga bossing bakit hindi nyo i-testing ang computer na bago sa race nyo ngayon? di ba karera kayo ngayon sa cirkulo. balitaan nyo naman kami kung ok.tenks
i think iba format yung race sa gp natiomals sir, not sure lang.

gud morning

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.