Search

QCRCCC OFF-ROAD RACING

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2009, 04:15 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by kennethM.
MAG 1/8 SCALE BUGGY NA LANG TAYO SA CIRCLE, YUN ELECTRIC HA
1/8 SCALE E-BUGGY?! AYOS! SAMA AKO DYAN!
Old 01-27-2009, 04:54 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)

Originally Posted by eugene
Sir Emer,
pwede ba mag praktis sa race track nyo tomorrow. from cabanatuan po kami. Sino po ba hahanapin at magkano bayad.
eugene
Pwede sir,
Habang hindi pa fully secured ang fence sa back ka pumasok, kasi yung front entrance naka padlock.
Mern drop box under the driver stand above the electric sub meter, mag hulog kayo ng donation for the track fee.

Originally Posted by fen.ce
can kids also join the club?
Yes they are most welcome to join! Sat and Sundays the track will be open for practice, and tables, chairs, compress air is available upon request to the Bantay.

Originally Posted by wind_split
1/8 SCALE E-BUGGY?! AYOS! SAMA AKO DYAN!
I, 3rd the motion....
Sir Emer,
pwede ba mag praktis sa race track nyo tomorrow. from cabanatuan po kami. Sino po ba hahanapin at magkano bayad.
eugene
Pwede sir,
Habang hindi pa fully secured ang fence sa back ka pumasok, kasi yung front entrance naka padlock.
Mern drop box under the driver stand above the electric sub meter, mag hulog kayo ng donation for the track fee.

Yes they are most welcome to join! Sat and Sundays the track will be open for practice, and tables, chairs, compress air is available upon request to the Bantay.

Sir Emer,
eugene
Pwede sir,

Like this kid, he has grown in his skills

Sir Emer,
eugene
Pwede sir,

Old 01-27-2009, 06:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)
Default 2009 Jan 25 Reg race serie-1 (2 of 11)

Thank you Lord for Blessed weather!

A good turn-out for the 4wd Started with, 8 entries.

Congrats to Ish for winning the 4wd class and seating it out the 3rd mains.
Looks like late registration does the trick....

A good number of entries for the EPMT!

Congrats to Kenneth another win, here dispite of a sluggish run...
ANAK NI MJ NASA VIP ROOM....

Finallay another good number of entires in the St class total of 9 racers.

THANKS TO PITSHOP FOR THE GIFT CERTIFICATE! LUCKY BOY BOSS HARVY.
IM SURE HIS DAD WILL MAKE GOOD USE OF THE G.C. WORTH 1,000.00PH

Old 01-27-2009, 11:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 21 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Fortress
BY THE WAY
I WILL BE MAKING THE PARTS ORDER FOR ASSOCIATED AND LOSI THIS WEEK
SO ANY SPECIAL NEEDS PLEASE SEND ME A TXT 0917-5331943

Yung mga may utang na AE parts sa akin... ORDER NA!

Boss PitShop - Plesae PM me my Super Discounted Price for this AE Masterpiece -

For sure sarap nga yan sa SONIC BOOM at JUNKYARD!

dirtrider26 - Congrats sa win ni Boss sa A-3 last Sunday... at least hindi sya na daya kagaya sa Nationals... diba?! Question lang... bakit lagi naka simangot si Bossing...? Kailangan overall Champ for the day yata sya bago namin makita yung big smile nya no?

Last edited by STEALTH; 01-28-2009 at 12:09 AM.
Old 01-28-2009, 02:17 AM
Tech Rookie

Questions??

can the e firestorm 10t(ep) easily repaired
Old 01-28-2009, 03:52 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 103 (100%+)

DIRTRIDER: TINAWAG KO NA, DI DAW PWEDE GC SA STA. LUCIA.. PANG RC LANG TALAGA PRE.

EMER: ANG POSSIBLE PLAYER, SA 1/8 SCALE ELECTRIC BUGGY.. KENET LOS1 8E, RENIE RC8, EMER HYPER7, AMBO CASTER RACING, ERWIN MUGEN MBX5, PUTOK HYPER8, ATTY101?? READY NA TO PRE, MGA 'TO.. WAIT LANG KAMI GO SIGNAL.. HOPEFULLY ISH, JOBO, MADDA AT IBA PA MATULOY.
Old 01-28-2009, 03:29 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by jobo_ph

Harvey: Galing-galing mo! Looking forward to also racing with you in our 2WD buggy class soon.
thanks pre..sana nga madevelop pa driving skills ni BOSS..2wd drive coming soon,wala pa electronics b4 ni BOSS...

Originally Posted by emer
[CENTER][COLOR="DarkRed"][/IMG]

THANKS TO PITSHOP FOR THE GIFT CERTIFICATE! LUCKY BOY BOSS HARVY.
IM SURE HIS DAD WILL MAKE GOOD USE OF THE G.C. WORTH 1,000.00PH
salamat po!!!

Originally Posted by STEALTH

dirtrider26 - Congrats sa win ni Boss sa A-3 last Sunday... at least hindi sya na daya kagaya sa Nationals... diba?! Question lang... bakit lagi naka simangot si Bossing...? Kailangan overall Champ for the day yata sya bago namin makita yung big smile nya no?
Uu nga dre eh..lagi mailap ang ngiti pag picture taking..nahihiya daw sya..

DIRTRIDER: TINAWAG KO NA, DI DAW PWEDE GC SA STA. LUCIA.. PANG RC LANG TALAGA PRE.
loko!!!
Old 01-28-2009, 05:28 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

EMER: ANG POSSIBLE PLAYER, SA 1/8 SCALE ELECTRIC BUGGY.. KENET LOS1 8E, RENIE RC8, EMER HYPER7, AMBO CASTER RACING, ERWIN MUGEN MBX5, PUTOK HYPER8, ATTY101?? READY NA TO PRE, MGA 'TO.. WAIT LANG KAMI GO SIGNAL.. HOPEFULLY ISH, JOBO, MADDA AT IBA PA MATULOY.
Nitro na lang, mas masarap para sa 1/8. Sugak na lahat ng electric motor ko eh!

Old 01-28-2009, 05:45 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

can the e firestorm 10t(ep) easily repaired
Hello fen.ce! Ease of repair is relative to parts availability for the kit. As far as I know, the E-Firestorm is very durable. I had never observed anyone (who has bashed or raced the kit) complain about frequency of breakage.
Old 01-28-2009, 05:48 PM
Tech Addict

Would love to do electric 8th scale buggy but not anytime soon... no money to spend...
Old 01-29-2009, 01:52 AM
Tech Rookie

tnx jobo . last race (Jan. 25) I saw e firestorm racing around the track
Old 01-29-2009, 04:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Emer, baka pwede na 1/8 scale NITRO sa bilog... para makabalik na'ko sa QCRCCC 1/8 Truggy at Buggy lang off-road ko Mahal pa ang E-Buggy conversion... pag nabenta ko mga heli... sige
Old 01-29-2009, 04:46 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Guys, what do I need (and about how much ) to convert to E-Buggy? I have a spare buggy (SWM Cronos) that I can experiment with E conversion. I also have a 4-cell 3200mAh 20C kokam pack, pwede ba 'to? Thanks
Old 01-29-2009, 06:57 AM
Tech Addict

Default pm

Maddafunker - chief sent u PM
Old 01-29-2009, 07:35 AM
Tech Addict

tnx jobo . last race (Jan. 25) I saw e firestorm racing around the track
You're welcome, fen.ce! Our next club race where ST is a regular scheduled class will be on Feb 22, 2009. I hope you and/or your child can join us!

For the meantime, you and your child can opt to have some practice runs at the Quezon Memorial Circle track this coming weekend! It's now more convenient to enjoy the track because a caretaker is now available, and therefore, race facilities like electricity, water, compressor, tables and chairs can be made available. The minimal fee of Php100 (Php50 for members) will go a long way in helping the club settle its recurring rent and utility bills.

While racing might seem a steep stepping stone to enjoying this hobby, a lot can also be learned in doing so. I'm sure members and friends of the club, especially our youngest racer, Harvey, would be happy to have your child's company. I'm sure the guys would also be able to help out with any inquiry you or your son might have.

Frankly, in this day and age of electronics and the instant gratification they can provide our children, it's no wonder the younger generation will not necessarily be interested and indulge in this hobby where some patience is required.

I know because I also had my son involved in this hobby not too long ago, but it didn't quite catch well with him. I'm not giving up though because I know this hobby can contribute to a good amount of knowledge that can have practical value. I hope to bring him back tinkering with his kit and racing when I am able to buy a 2.4GHz transmitter/receiver set.

So, like others who had replied to your inquiry, I will also say "Kids are most welcome!"

Last edited by jobo_ph; 01-29-2009 at 07:54 AM.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.