Community
Wiki Posts
Search

RRR Discussion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2005, 10:38 PM
tornado

Originally Posted by MAVICXXX
u r right tornado,3R does hv d rear shock tower prob,well i v seen few broken,but they manage to counter,can somebody tell me how u did it?
How I did what, creation of this thread or the shock tower problem ? fyi.....I don't drive 3R lah. .....just doing a friend a favour by making him 3R taikoh mah.

Old 08-17-2005, 10:42 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by tornado
How I did what, creation of this thread or the shock tower problem ? fyi.....I don't drive 3R lah. .....just doing a friend a favour by making him 3R taikoh mah.

oh yaa..1st few guys got d 3R mostly got few prob wit tank cracking..even AJ and Pau Kacang has it,how they cater to counter?use stainless steel tank medicated?
Old 08-17-2005, 10:44 PM
Tech Champion

tornado,u r not driving 3R,ho come u only replying?wers d 3R owners?dun b so kiasu la,share la here wit me,i beginner maa..

wana discus 3R?come la!!
gona get me bored lah..
Old 08-17-2005, 10:49 PM
tornado

This is taken from the sneak thread .....

Originally Posted by BundyMan
What about Alamanda? Stopped reading the thread as its more related to personal stories.
and this too.......

Originally Posted by neutralizer
Shoo shoo snake thread lah, not RRR!! 2 lonely have 2 go other threads!!!
So.......I took the liberty to do you a favour Bro Bunny.....errrr I mean Bundy... ......give you a thread which relates to the car you drive. ..... no need to thank me. I'm out of here 'cos this thread is yours from now on.

Old 08-17-2005, 10:50 PM
tornado

tornado,u r not driving 3R,ho come u only replying?wers d 3R owners?dun b so kiasu la,share la here wit me,i beginner maa..

wana discus 3R?come la!!
gona get me bored lah..

......'cos you're my friend mah.......you drive 3R meh ?? I tot sssssssnake ?

Old 08-17-2005, 10:54 PM
Tech Master

Thanks Bro.....geeezzzzz.......I have not posted nor been reading postings over @ Namlee's forum for quite a while and have not realised that our postings were deleted.........

BTW Bundy........wot humiliation ?? and what is the problem with you by me starting a related issue thread ....... you're quick to admit that I'm refering to you........sensitive soul..... All I mentioned is that I'm handing the thread to you mah......so you're the taikoh of this thread oso kenot and kena bomb...... Yeah Onkel Neutral......lets leave here and go to Sneak Thread and chat.......
Aiya no need to try to act cute and sound intelligent. Just get straight to the point, need not be "poh por ma ma". You certainly have the liberty to start any threads you wish to, no one gonna crucify or flame you for doing so. But of course, the point of contention here is your malicious attempt in defaming me without any basis. As I said, who is not welcome is the 710 thread is pretty obvious ain't it. Of course now, you have given me serious doubts on your ability to comprehend simple English.

Niah, if you still can't understand this....*sigh*

Originally Posted by crashed_1
Thought i'd start a new thread based on the car and not it's drivers personal disputes.
Sigh.

Originally Posted by InitialD
Darth Crash, it looks like you should prepare to start a new 710 thread liao...
Originally Posted by crashed_1
Damn sad man...Can we chat and talk about general stuff concerning RC or your neighbours daughter or something in general instead of your personal nonsence which non of us is at all interested in reading...thank you...
Old 08-17-2005, 11:17 PM
Tech Champion

......'cos you're my friend mah.......you drive 3R meh ?? I tot sssssssnake ?
hallao...hallao..just got back from marikh ka u?d 710 group entam me coz i left snake oledi lar..
u think why i shnge bit my nick>?then not misunderstand and d msg is, I can choose wat ever i want and wat i feel good on/in it..

u never knows i might join u buggyin after this..MYBE>>>>
Old 08-17-2005, 11:18 PM
Tech Champion

so wat do 'u' thk bout 3R ratios?
Old 08-17-2005, 11:23 PM
tornado

hallao...hallao..just got back from marikh ka u?d 710 group entam me coz i left snake oledi lar..
u think why i shnge bit my nick>?then not misunderstand and d msg is, I can choose wat ever i want and wat i feel good on/in it..

u never knows i might join u buggyin after this..MYBE>>>>
Roger Doger.....read you loud and clear..... ......hey don't keep all the buggy buddies in suspense.........you most welcomed to join buggying.....infact welcomed with kompang and bunga mangga ..... ......hey don't go changing your nicky.......it is your indentity and gives you character.......

Errrr. ..... Bundy....you're welcomed to buggy too.

Old 08-17-2005, 11:25 PM
tornado

so wat do 'u' thk bout 3R ratios?
What ratios ??? apa gear ada bantai sajalah.......janji boleh zoooooooom kat TT sudahlah.....

Old 08-17-2005, 11:27 PM
tornado

Bundy : ok ok ok ........I'm don't understand Englris .....happy now ? ....... must go back to kindergaten loh to learn ABC again.......fun by the way.

Old 08-17-2005, 11:27 PM
Tech Champion

Roger Doger.....read you loud and clear..... ......hey don't keep all the buggy buddies in suspense.........you most welcomed to join buggying.....infact welcomed with kompang and bunga mangga ..... ......hey don't go changing your nicky.......it is your indentity and gives you character.......

Errrr. ..... Bundy....you're welcomed to buggy too.
SUDDENLY I IMPRESSED!! ok lah,me gona shout ur name only for tomolo.. just dun kanceong coz thats my job to make u so..
Old 08-17-2005, 11:30 PM
Tech Champion

What ratios ??? apa gear ada bantai sajalah.......janji boleh zoooooooom kat TT sudahlah.....
??? that ez meh d 3R?
thats more like lousy set up..ratio givs u more adrenalin coz u my go slower or faster and adrenalin gos more when u got to take out money to get all d ratios perfectly..
Old 08-17-2005, 11:36 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Thanks Bro.....geeezzzzz.......I have not posted nor been reading postings over @ Namlee's forum for quite a while and have not realised that our postings were deleted.........

BTW Bundy........wot humiliation ?? and what is the problem with you by me starting a related issue thread ....... you're quick to admit that I'm refering to you........sensitive soul..... All I mentioned is that I'm handing the thread to you mah......so you're the taikoh of this thread oso kenot and kena bomb...... Yeah Onkel Neutral......lets leave here and go to Sneak Thread and chat.......
Ok
Old 08-17-2005, 11:49 PM
tornado

??? that ez meh d 3R?
thats more like lousy set up..ratio givs u more adrenalin coz u my go slower or faster and adrenalin gos more when u got to take out money to get all d ratios perfectly..
what setup ? camber.....hmmmmmmm ......... looks ok.........ride height........hmmmmmmmm ok wert...........droop..........what is droop ?? .....ratios......??? too slow....I oni know lean the burger.......too fast......just the the opposite of leaning.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.