Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Mana nak beli Xrayt2'009

Search this Thread

Old 01-28-2009, 10:13 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by sudhar93
Bro,actually i am just 16 year old.Haha.Still learning how to set up car n stuff.T2008 AND TRF all buy secondhand.I started rc Feb 2008 only.Soto me all the cars i drove i feel tc5 the best.But do u think t2009 will be good?Because i am just worrying about the spare parts coverage.
I won't suggest a particular brand of car to buy. Its really up to you and how deep your pocket is. But look around at what car kits others own and drive. I suppose that'll give you an indication as to the spare parts coverage and availability at Hobby Shops. Anyhow, there is always the internet. You can always buy parts from online RC store if its not available here.

Guys,I am just telling my idea of this car.I am not asking you to follow me.The winning and loosing is not ALL IN THE CAR.Its 60% Car and 40% Handling.I suck at the handling.When driving i always let ppl over take me.I join for fun.Not to win.i WANT TO HAVE EXPERIENCE RACING THTS ALL GUYS,
Lets all have fun racing! Sooner or later, with practise and experience, you'd be as good as anyone. Sure punye!! You're only 16....there is a lot of time ahead of you to improve lah. But you'd have to learn to set up the car though coz even if your "handling" is good and your car is the best in the market, you're not gonna do well in races if you still can't drive it around the trek in the fastest possible time.
Old 01-28-2009, 11:18 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by shahrin
I won't suggest a particular brand of car to buy. Its really up to you and how deep your pocket is. But look around at what car kits others own and drive. I suppose that'll give you an indication as to the spare parts coverage and availability at Hobby Shops. Anyhow, there is always the internet. You can always buy parts from online RC store if its not available here.

Lets all have fun racing! Sooner or later, with practise and experience, you'd be as good as anyone. Sure punye!! You're only 16....there is a lot of time ahead of you to improve lah. But you'd have to learn to set up the car though coz even if your "handling" is good and your car is the best in the market, you're not gonna do well in races if you still can't drive it around the trek in the fastest possible time.

Thanks for the advise bro.Wht the best diff to use front and rear fot touring bro?I am really confused.Currently i am using front spool and rear ball diffs.That day one nitro car slamed y car into pavemnts and my spool got problem.I have to get it fixed this saturday after tpracing is open.Can you guys give me idea to use back spool or change to solid or one way or anything?
Old 01-29-2009, 12:41 AM
Tech Master

Thanks for the advise bro.Wht the best diff to use front and rear fot touring bro?I am really confused.Currently i am using front spool and rear ball diffs.That day one nitro car slamed y car into pavemnts and my spool got problem.I have to get it fixed this saturday after tpracing is open.Can you guys give me idea to use back spool or change to solid or one way or anything?
Most car kits nowadays come with front spool and rear ball diffs. Car kits used to come with front one-way and rear ball diffs. However, car kits meant for carpet racing usually comes with front and rear ball diffs.

Front one-way is good for flowing tracks and where you do not require a lot of braking. With front one-way, you only have rear brakes, and may be a bit difficult to drive as well.

Front spool makes the car easier to drive and allow 4-wheel braking. Most ppl nowadays use front spool (whether stock racing or modified racing), although there are still several drivers who prefer to use front one-way, depending on the track layout.

As to the rear, its always ball diffs. A tight, medium or loose ball diff will have an impact on a car's handling. For more infor and detail, pls look at Xray's setup book (available on their website to download).

Hopefully you'll get your car sorted out b4 Sunday's race.
Old 01-29-2009, 12:57 AM
Tech Rookie

takde ker orang nak jual T2 second hand..
Old 01-29-2009, 01:03 AM
Tech Adept

Default Xray T2 for sale

Originally Posted by naeoi
Bro, pegi website ni. Ada orang nak jual T2'008.

http://www.mudah.my/rc-car-selangor-1618895.htm?ca=8_s
Old 01-29-2009, 03:45 AM
Tech Addict

Most car kits nowadays come with front spool and rear ball diffs. Car kits used to come with front one-way and rear ball diffs. However, car kits meant for carpet racing usually comes with front and rear ball diffs.

Front one-way is good for flowing tracks and where you do not require a lot of braking. With front one-way, you only have rear brakes, and may be a bit difficult to drive as well.

Front spool makes the car easier to drive and allow 4-wheel braking. Most ppl nowadays use front spool (whether stock racing or modified racing), although there are still several drivers who prefer to use front one-way, depending on the track layout.

As to the rear, its always ball diffs. A tight, medium or loose ball diff will have an impact on a car's handling. For more infor and detail, pls look at Xray's setup book (available on their website to download).

Hopefully you'll get your car sorted out b4 Sunday's race.
Now,i use sorex 36r is that ok?Because if i use 40 my car slides like mad.Can Wht can i do to preven my car to oversteer/powrslide?
Old 01-29-2009, 04:19 AM
Tech Rookie

Bro, pegi website ni. Ada orang nak jual T2'008.

http://www.mudah.my/rc-car-selangor-1618895.htm?ca=8_s
lambat selangkah je..item already sold..melepas lagi..... kalau ada sesape nak letgo t2 07@08 plz PM me..TQ.
Old 01-29-2009, 09:43 AM
Tech Rookie

Now,i use sorex 36r is that ok?Because if i use 40 my car slides like mad.Can Wht can i do to preven my car to oversteer/powrslide?
Bro...
My idea is batter u find Sorex 40R...Last time u use sorex 36R ok than u try sorex 40 rear loss..so pls find tayer got R... coz R means for REAR grip..
Old 01-29-2009, 01:10 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Originally Posted by shmoot
... terinnngat kat MRE bro Azman Azam ni yg I beli dulu... superb handling. Tamiya rules.
Alamakkk Bang.... Jangan la Crite Cinta Hati Lama saya tu... trkenang lak Keta tu... it 'was' an awesome car...
Old 01-29-2009, 07:25 PM
Tech Master

Depending on track and temperature, you could use either Sorex 32, 36 or 40. But if you're referring to what tire to use at the race this weekend at Kota Raja, take note that the track has high traction but very abrasive. So a 40 tire should be fine....although some prefer 36 tire. Up to individual preference ler....

As to your oversteering problem, didn't you get lots of advise in your RC Touring Car thread?
Old 01-29-2009, 08:58 PM
Tech Addict

Depending on track and temperature, you could use either Sorex 32, 36 or 40. But if you're referring to what tire to use at the race this weekend at Kota Raja, take note that the track has high traction but very abrasive. So a 40 tire should be fine....although some prefer 36 tire. Up to individual preference ler....

As to your oversteering problem, didn't you get lots of advise in your RC Touring Car thread?
I did,But i didnt understand some things bro.Is sorex c-medium insert ok?
Old 01-30-2009, 01:42 AM
Tech Adept

Default Xray t2

lambat selangkah je..item already sold..melepas lagi..... kalau ada sesape nak letgo t2 07@08 plz PM me..TQ.
Bro, cuba pergi ke RCPlanet SS19, cari Rudy. Tanya dia kalau2 ada Xray T2 2nd. Mungkin ramai yang nak jual kereta mereka sebab nak upgrade ke T2'009. Kalau rajin pegi ke NamLee Hobby dekat Atria Damansara, cari Thomas. Dekat situ ramai juga geng2 yang main kereta Xray. Dengar ramai juga nak upgrade kereta mereka....GOOD LUCK....

Old 01-30-2009, 03:34 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

...hari tu ada kawan nak jual tapi tak tahu dah jual @ belum...nanti tanya...
Old 01-30-2009, 03:37 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 25 (100%+)

Originally Posted by yonathanyoni
...hari tu ada kawan nak jual tapi tak tahu dah jual @ belum...nanti tanya...
t2 kawan saya tu dah jual...sorry...
Old 02-02-2009, 01:37 AM
Tech Adept

Default ????????

aargghhhh

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.