Community
Wiki Posts
Search

T & T SPEEDWAY

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2010, 07:41 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

ok so I have been trying not to say anything but I can't help myself. Let me say this what makes you better than me? you have done nothing but trash me. " I don't like to say bad stuff about people but" does that sound familiar I have been told bye several people you trash me so how are u better than me?. Have you heard one person tell you I have said something bad about you? I will answer that no. Get your story straight before you talk Bobbie. call Josh and get the truth about that situation it was a complete miss understanding and I have even talked to Adam Drake about him joining the Losi team but wait guys like me don't do that right? "Nitro powered blue balls"really I have never said those words in my life so get it right it's ...TBS what does that mean you ask? Turbo Ball Sack when someone is pulling the trigger wide open and driving like crazy on the track. Every time I saw you at TNT I spoke to you and was pleasant. Until now i didn't know you had a problem with me. Rc Finals wow another half truth. I was in the contention of a RC pro national championship and Paul made me do a stop because I went off the track and almost hit a Marshall ( I am sure you have done that before we all have) he made me come in for 5 or 10 sec and I felt it was bull so I got upset in a heat of the moment situation. But i guess nobody does that right? I believe some nascar drivers just got in a fight on the track, Baseball players get in fights on the field and there role models but i am suppose to be perfect.That monday or tuesday after the finals I then went on rcfiles forum and apologized to Paul for the way I acted. I mean it was for a national championship I was upset. Hobbies Xtreme.....wow I can go on forever about my time there but I want I will say this. I was in a bad place there and did some things I am not proud off but I have apologized to Tom and is wife and anybody I see that if I was a douche bag I will tell them I am sorry. yes I fill like I pushed TnT and its new place big time I know some people have been there and told Tom personally they came bye because of me. I feel like everything your saying is just one sided and I was not even giving a chance. whats the worse that can happen? I show up I act like a douche bag and I am asked to leave well I didn't even get that chance. I am done with this stupid attempt from you to act better than me but if you where then you would not be bashing me in the first place. o wait and I have more "But I can assure with in a few months the T and T track will suffer the same fate" Well I had nothing to do with your track.so why did it go away? so we can blame that on you or was that my fault also? I am done and Just wanted to tell my side. Thanks for your support Jlo and Dallen. Dallen pm me so I can now who you are and tell you thank you personally next time we meet. I have been traveling for years and will continue to do so I wish TnT the best of luck.
Old 11-21-2010, 08:07 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Matt I am just going to say this and I am done with the entire situation. First of all it is spelled B O B B Y. Next is you approached me 1 time at T and T and after that everytime you were there it seemed you avoided me. With that being said. Yes I closed the track here. BECAUSE I COULD NOT CONTINUE RUNNING IT OUT OF MY POCKET. Now onto the screaming phrase you were yelling on the drivers stand...I mean come on that is not something to be doing on a driver's stand while a race is going on. And as far as bashing you I only have spoken facts that I know of...Like with everything there is my side your side and somewhere in the middle is the truth...as far as me thinking I am better then anyone....NOT ME.I am usually the 1 guy that will tell a person when they say...OH WOW HOW DO YOU DO THAT...or You sure know how to handle that thing..I tell them or anyone there are alot out there better then me......(as a matter of fact sitting here while typing this rant I guess we will call it)) I understand that you will be at the Lone Star...I am willing to walk up to you and extend my hand and bury the hatchet.

In short it is time for all this garbage to come to an end and we all get along and enjoy what we have....
Old 11-21-2010, 08:13 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I am not one to interject myself into a situation that does not concern me, but in this case it does concern someone that I do call friend. Puddin has done nothing but help me from the begining. From the smallest thing to letting me borrow motors. Puddin is a great guy with alot of knowledge.
I came over to check out the track today Puddin mentioned to me that I should checkit out so me and a buddy came to do some running. Alt bigger than it looked in the pictures
Old 11-21-2010, 08:30 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 87 (99%+)

I have learned most recently its not what your doing today that people judge you by. Its what you used to be that people remember the most. It takes a lot of good things to take place for them to not remember what you were. I know i have been personly effected by puddin and extreme. I hope that this situation can be worked out and it does not effect this new place to race in a negative way. I really like what T&T does. I hope this is a place i can bring my future son or daughter to race or watch in the future. I really like the way that T&T goes OUT OF THEIR WAY FOR YOU. They dont TALK DOWN to you when it seems like you dont know what your doing. They RESPECT every customer because its what pays the bills. I have owned my own business and i understand these things all too well. Some people do not however.
Old 11-21-2010, 08:33 PM
Tech Master

Alright, let me roll up my sleeves & chime in here! I myself have made an appearence to T and T & YES Puddin' is the person who told me to go check it out. I showed up & from what I saw it really has potential, BUT I believe if people are Banned from this place before it even gets up & going, that is a Grave Mistake. There was a certain person who was Banned from HX's Track, but this guy was warned on many occasions prior him being excused from Racing there. I don't have any idea what the past differences are or what they entail, but we are on here talking about the Fate of Tracks gone by & the reasons for their failure was due to lack of interest & experience, in my opinion & in the opinions of others, this too will possibly be the end result here. Puddin' knows way too many of us from years of Racing with each other, for example he is Very Good Friends with Bill who because of Puddin' helped build the Driver's Stand & Steps there. As for other big drivers, he knows them ALL & does have influence with them, many people who are Sponsored and/or Pros have gotten wind of this & are Not happy with this decision. It would be a Shame to Eliminate someone from the Track over some flame war, I'm Not taking sides here, nor am I aware of what has transpired in the past, but I'm gonna borrow some words from the Great Rodney King "Can't we ALL just get along"???

Last edited by New Jack; 11-21-2010 at 08:40 PM. Reason: Correction
Old 11-21-2010, 10:03 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Had a great time racing the sliders Saturday. It would have been more fun if i could have kept my car together. These cars are a lot of fun and fairly inexpensive. Well,compared to some of the other cars they are inexpensive. I would like to see more of these cars. How cool would it be to have 10 or 12 in a main. As far a scale appearance they would look like the real deal. Also, i have a guy doing graphics for my cars. If anyone is interested give me a shout. PM me or talk to me at the track. He does a great job and is fair price wise. He is pretty quick with them too. He does starter box wraps,radio wraps, t shirts, banners, anything you need. Thanks and see yall Saturday.
Old 11-21-2010, 11:01 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 36 (97%+)

i have known Matt for a few years. I got layed off from work and was struggling to make some races and he really helped me out in some tight situations, he wasnt getting anything out of it, but was there to lend a hand. I owe him for it. I get that it isnt right to yell things from the stand while driving, but if that is even a small part of wishing he were banned from a track, then there are alot of great drivers that should be banned as well, cause in the heat of the moment when there are tons of things going on and we are driving our butts off, we are human and use our mouths, and sometimes it is innapropriate, but dang, chill out.....does he do it constantly over and over? I think not. And maybe he didnt come to you everytime he saw you at the track, are you personally hurt by this? How many things do you have to make sure you do and take care of during a race day, it is alot to taken in. Sometimes our natural dealings with situations may come off as being a jerk to some, but it really sounds like you were hurt by your claim that he didnt show you more attention in a large group of racers. Chill out guys, just let him race, if he ends up being a problem at an event and the organizer, director, other racers, etc think he is a problem, then tell him to leave, but give him a chance to prove himself...... i dont see people running on here to talk crap, and people will do that at the drop of a hat when they can hide behind a computer. Enough said, now time for some sleep
Old 11-22-2010, 01:31 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

dallen = Dustin Allen Shepherd. I can also say that I have not been the nicest person at past r/c races, I used to take this toy car racing way more seriously and forgot that it is a hobby and the best way to get and keep people involved is to be the best person you can be and be willing to help out with anything you are capable of.
Old 11-22-2010, 04:37 AM
Tech Master

I want to take this time to ask everyone for this to stop. I was the 1 that started this mess. And now with this being said I want to offer my apologies not only to Matt, But Tom, Marlen, And Keith over at TandT.
After doing some thinking and talking to people that mean alot to me in my life, I think that Matt DOES deserve a chance to prove to everyone that his is the person he says he is. I myself know what it means to be given a 2nd chance in life. He clearly stated he had done something he was not proud of...Haven't we all. And after reflecting on the things I have done and the life I have now I think he deserves a chance to show everyone the person he is. NOT for the fact he knows alot of big names in the R/C world, NOT for the fact he can help alot of people, NOT for the fact of the connections he has to the heartbeat of R/C, and NOT for the fact he is a good or bad driver, BUT for the fact he is a human being and I want to say that Matt I offer to you my apologies for any anger pain or heart break I have caused you.
As I said earlier I started this flame war and I am calling it to an end. We are grown men in a hobby that has a hard enough time remaining established as it is. We as racers, bashers and track owners and store owners do not need to have emotions and hard feeling like thise floating around. Behavior like this can only lead to bad things such as another track or store closeing down due to conflicts. With this being said I am going to make a phone call today to TandT and also offer my apologies to the crew there over the phone and ask Tom to aloow Matt the chance to prove himself there. BUT the ultimate decesion is up to the powers that be there. Matt I am going to offer you my cell number so I can not only give my apologies to you over the phone but I will offer my hand not only in apology but as hopefully friendship at Indy for the Lone Star..
Gentlemen and Ladies it has come time to let by gones be by gones and start over new with a clean slate with what has been given to us...

Matt my cell number is (903) 720-1393

Last edited by bobbyc1127; 11-22-2010 at 07:07 AM.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:23 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Whew,gled thats over with thought I was going to have to bring the boxing gloves.
Old 11-22-2010, 07:48 AM
Tech Master

Bobby, Nobody ever said Puddin' was a Good Driver!!! LMAO!!! Well, now that All this is over, let's try to Co-exist & have some Fun!
Old 11-22-2010, 08:57 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Just wanted to say to Bobby and everyone involved, that it appears that you have a good thing going on over there and I can understand wanting to keep
It that way. Sorry if I got alittle fired up.

James
Old 11-22-2010, 09:04 AM
Tech Master

U Go JLO, Don't Apologize for speakin' Ur mind! LMAO!!!
Old 11-22-2010, 09:33 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 87 (99%+)

lets race !
Old 11-22-2010, 12:17 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by New Jack
U Go JLO, Don't Apologize for speakin' Ur mind! LMAO!!!
EXACTLY.....now to quote redron....LET'S RACE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.