Wiki Posts
Search

St. Louis Dirt Burners

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 05:22 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by rcboy1
One of the best things about a relatively small company such as Caster Racing is that I, as a team driver, have a lot more say in the design or input of what I want to see in a car. So, I have already given my say on what could be improved (not much, really the only bad thing I've encountered so far is that the o-rings are held in with a clip; not too bad).

What I'm getting at is that pretty much all of you on here have raced 1/8th scale for much longer than I have. I would very much appreciate it if some of you guys could give me some ideas about what you would want on an ideal 1/8th scale. If some of you fast guys could give input also that would be very helpful.

Just a note: I am not saying this because the Caster buggy needs improvement (It, in fact, is pretty freakin awesome. I encourage all of you to take a look at it). Right now, we are mainly working on testing and improving the 4wd SC, but we always want feedback/input
Carter, its really good to see the younger crowd get excited about racing and supporting your sponsors, but their is a forum dedicated to the Caster buggy, i think you would get more help their than here, plus it helps keep all the non dirtburners topics to a minimum. And its much easier to give input at the track than on the forums. So drive it, and ask questions at the track.

Thanks,
Nate
Old 03-12-2012, 05:36 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Nate are you feeling ok? lol
Old 03-12-2012, 05:44 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Nitronut3
Carter, its really good to see the younger crowd get excited about racing and supporting your sponsors, but their is a forum dedicated to the Caster buggy, i think you would get more help their than here, plus it helps keep all the non dirtburners topics to a minimum. And its much easier to give input at the track than on the forums. So drive it, and ask questions at the track.

Thanks,
Nate
Thanks for the response. I actually do plan to do that, I just figured that I would ask on here because I won't be able to race until the memorial race on the 7th. Also, I dont think many of you are going to come up to me and just rattle off what makes a good buggy. I do understand that this forum should just be for DB though. Good racing!
Old 03-12-2012, 05:53 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 195 (100%+)

Alright, who hacked Nate's account? Lol j/k
Old 03-12-2012, 06:01 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 63 (100%+)

Thanks,
Nate
Scarey...and even stranger...I 100% agree with him!!! Haha....

Can we keep the forum going without all the negative drama and the over discussing/promoting of "sponsorships".

Carter...I'm glad you're pleased so far with Caster cars and you seem like you'll enjoy them but lets get the forum back on track!

My name is Joe E. and I approve of this message. (did I get that right Coach?) haha
Old 03-12-2012, 06:50 PM
Tech Elite

I'm sorry about that you guys.
Nevermind...just saw on the db website
Old 03-13-2012, 06:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Thanks,
Nate
well said Nate!
Old 03-13-2012, 06:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (94%+)

My birthday is April 14th(Saturday) and I'll be 26. Is there a race date for my birthday? My wife wants to give me a birthday gift of two day practice and racing.
Old 03-13-2012, 07:15 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 24 (100%+)

Originally Posted by IROC-AR15
My birthday is April 14th(Saturday) and I'll be 26. Is there a race date for my birthday? My wife wants to give me a birthday gift of two day practice and racing.
Should be...club racing on Saturday's starting in April, weather dependent...maybe we will have a relatively dry spring
Old 03-13-2012, 07:39 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Slash and Burn
Should be...club racing on Saturday's starting in April, weather dependent...maybe we will have a relatively dry spring

I certainly hope so. I'll be tuned in with the forecast that whole week
Itching to see what these ALPHA motors do. I got two, an A352 .23 and A852 .21, has anyone ran PL calibers at DB? I've been looking at youtube videos of the track. Love the spacing and layout.

Right now I have a bunch of AKA and JC Concepts tires. Had some Calibers never ran them though but really like tread design.

Last edited by IROC-AR15; 03-13-2012 at 08:26 AM. Reason: spelling error
Old 03-13-2012, 08:21 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 207 (100%+)

your engines will be on par performance wise.........calibers are decent.

what JC stuff do you have?
Old 03-13-2012, 08:28 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Trevor Williams
your engines will be on par performance wise.........calibers are decent.

what JC stuff do you have?
Cool right on Trevor, I'm heading home for lunch so I'll get the names, I'm not sure though really, I got them part as a package deal with my brushless truggy. I'll get back with you.
You ever find yourself going to sleep early so that the next day will come closer? lol random thought
Old 03-13-2012, 11:06 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)

How old u say 26? What ya think your getting for your birthday?
Old 03-13-2012, 11:28 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by bigBoyBigToy
How old u say 26? What ya think your getting for your birthday?
Yes sir, I'll be 26. Well...weather permitting my wife is going to pay for the trip for me to come to DB on the 13th, race my birthday day that Saturday and hopefully my membership!
Besides her though I know I won't be getting anything.
Old 03-13-2012, 11:50 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Just putting a feeler out...

Would anyone be interested in running in Track Championship at Dirtburners? Basically it would be a year long points series not just 4-6 races, end of the year the winner is the Dirtburners Track Champion. If there is interest then I will put together rules/classes/etc.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.