Wiki Posts
Search

St. Louis Dirt Burners

Search this Thread

Old 02-26-2009, 07:00 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 23 (100%+)
Default St. Louis Dirt Burners

Hey guys i wanted to let everyone know that Nitro is just around the corner.
i know im looking foward to it... hopefully the best year yet!!! especially coming from the best ran track ive ever been around smac track....

i was told that Dirtburners should be holding there opening season meeting sometime at the beginning of march.... i wish i had the offical date but i dont.... we need everyone to come and show up and voice there opinions..
a track is only as good as the people who run it and the people who show up and voice there beefs and thoughts and what not... it should be posted on the dirtburners website soon also.. so please take a look and support your local track this spring and summer...
Old 02-26-2009, 08:57 AM
Tech Elite

bump
Old 02-26-2009, 09:42 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 35 (97%+)

The Club Meeting will be held at the Kirkwood Rec Center on March 10, 2009 at 7:00 pm Room 300. If you have complaints or suggestions to improve upon last season, this is where they will be heard and addressed. Make sure to attend so your ideas can be heard!
Old 02-27-2009, 08:37 PM
Tech Addict

Heres the address for anyone who might need directions.

Kirkwood Community Center - Room #300
111 S. Geyer Rd
Kirkwood, MO 63122
Old 03-16-2009, 02:28 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Does anyone have any news that came from the meeting (track rebuild, new season start date, new classes, etc.)? Thanks!

Tom
Old 03-16-2009, 02:32 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by carrera996
Does anyone have any news that came from the meeting (track rebuild, new season start date, new classes, etc.)? Thanks!

Tom
hopefully the website will be up this week with alot more info i believe the track rebuild is sometime next week...hand in there the website should have alot of news
Old 03-17-2009, 08:00 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

I'm new to the 1/8th world and just got my hands on a new FT RC8. Looking forward to running with you guys this season
Old 03-17-2009, 07:50 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by bhillbun
I'm new to the 1/8th world and just got my hands on a new FT RC8. Looking forward to running with you guys this season
We would be happy to have you come down and run with us!
Old 03-19-2009, 10:02 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

The latest information on the Dirtburners season is to have the track rebuild next weekend 3/28 & 29 and have the kick off race the first saturday of April 4th. The race schedule is yet TBD and unfortunately the website is not quite ready for its relaunch. But once it is up and running all questions should be answered.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:31 PM
Tech Rookie

When do R/Cer usually go for practice? Date & time?

Just wanna check out the local scene.
Old 03-19-2009, 12:49 PM
Tech Elite

imo they need to run that first race the 2nd week of april because of the 2 day race still going on @ smac trac i hope they wise up to this siuation
Old 03-19-2009, 02:23 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (88%+)

I'll be running 1/8th this year . My first time ever running this scale Be gentle.
Old 03-20-2009, 10:48 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by bigBoyBigToy
imo they need to run that first race the 2nd week of april because of the 2 day race still going on @ smac trac i hope they wise up to this siuation
Well Big J, with us being newbs to racing down there, what I've been told is that the traditional start date @ DB's has always been the 1st weekend of April. Last years flood was the first interuption of the kick off race. But if April comes around and the weather permits, its nitro season in STL.
Old 03-24-2009, 06:08 PM
Tech Rookie

just checked web site and no info posted about the racing season yet! big j did they get a track president or the guy who is resp. for setting up race season. i looked still no avail and havent heard of that eather. This is also my first year racing 1/8 scale and im willin to help out when i can, but maybe some one needs to post something on there web site that says come on down we be doing this this day and so on.I think that was a problem from what i heard of a comitment factor but it would help some of us that love the sport maybe devote some time to help repair the same thing we set out to destroy every week
Old 03-24-2009, 09:57 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by castirontom
just checked web site and no info posted about the racing season yet! big j did they get a track president or the guy who is resp. for setting up race season. i looked still no avail and havent heard of that eather. This is also my first year racing 1/8 scale and im willin to help out when i can, but maybe some one needs to post something on there web site that says come on down we be doing this this day and so on.I think that was a problem from what i heard of a comitment factor but it would help some of us that love the sport maybe devote some time to help repair the same thing we set out to destroy every week
The new website with all the updated information should be up any day. As far as when to show up to help...since there are only 11 days left until opening day, you can pretty much stop by ANY time to help and someone will be working (weather permitting).

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.