Search

Loganville RC Race Schedule!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2008, 06:23 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

Originally Posted by MadRussian
NP, its all good with ya man!

PS my wife is from Harrison will be up there this weekend!
I may try to hit Battlefield (been dying to) or Dalton, if I can squeeze some r/cing in this weekend
if you can definatly do. this is a series point race weekend so should be a really good turn out. Look for a red dakota with a gray tent and that will be us. say hey.
Old 08-26-2008, 07:09 PM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by hairy
wow remind me not to admit i'm wrong in front of you! you could have been nicer ,try it is a great feeling!
I may have been a lil short, but that guy brought controversy and drama thru the door with him when he came in. By asking him to leave I was merely trying to put an end to the chaos. He threw out the possibility of being civil when he threaten to refer to Loganville in a negative manner.
There are other forums where his membership would be suspended, as a punishment, for like offenses. Let him reap it!
Old 08-26-2008, 07:37 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by PatMan689
I may have been a lil short, but that guy brought controversy and drama thru the door with him when he came in. By asking him to leave I was merely trying to put an end to the chaos. He threw out the possibility of being civil when he threaten to refer to Loganville in a negative manner.
There are other forums where his membership would be suspended, as a punishment, for like offenses. Let him reap it!
you feeling the need to explain yourself is interesting to say the least. this bickering is destroying this hobby in GA.we all need to check ourselves before we post.I just spent the weekend in jonesboro ark. and this crap of back biting and fighting don't happen. Newbies read this stuff on here and say why would i get involved with this. I know because several racers askd me what was going on and i had a hard time convincing them of anything else. please everybody think carefully before you post anger here. and if you must p.m. the person so that it dosen't appear here . what do you think am i wrong?
Old 08-26-2008, 08:49 PM
Tech Initiate

you feeling the need to explain yourself is interesting to say the least. this bickering is destroying this hobby in GA.we all need to check ourselves before we post.I just spent the weekend in jonesboro ark. and this crap of back biting and fighting don't happen. Newbies read this stuff on here and say why would i get involved with this. I know because several racers askd me what was going on and i had a hard time convincing them of anything else. please everybody think carefully before you post anger here. and if you must p.m. the person so that it dosen't appear here . what do you think am i wrong?
LMAO, You have confused explanation with justification. You may be willing to give that guy a pass, but if I think he is being a punk Im gonna tell him so!
Old 08-26-2008, 11:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

As stated earlier my only concern was that 20 bucks was more than I like to spend, i also said it was a great track and enjoyed my time there. This is a forum so that people's voices can be expressed about this hobby.No there's no need to call anyone names or make threats because in the end we truly all enjoy the same love for this hobby. Sometimes people go to far with thier words and actions and yes it truly does make a newbie wonder "if this is something i'd like to do if all they do is argue".
Old 08-26-2008, 11:52 PM
Tech Master

Nope
Old 08-31-2008, 05:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Stopped in at the Battlefield track for a few today with my family.
Cool track, but I am not too crazy about the plywood sides of the jumps, I know that breaks r/c vehicles, and I saw several hit it pretty hard
The layout looks like a lot of fun, and the watering system looks sweet, I hope it was used before the quals because during the practice, everybody was having severe traction issues, especially Alex's modded Slash, lol
Old 08-31-2008, 09:07 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 54 (100%+)

Cool track, but I am not too crazy about the plywood sides of the jumps, I know that breaks r/c vehicles, and I saw several hit it pretty hard
The layout looks like a lot of fun, and the watering system looks sweet, I hope it was used before the quals because during the practice, everybody was having severe traction issues, especially Alex's modded Slash, lol
staying on the track prevents you from hitting the plywood sides. He did that to be able to use more space for track cause without them youd have to take up almost twice the room to the sides for run off.
Old 09-01-2008, 03:35 PM
Tech Initiate

I am green I have been wanting to go and race there for months, but have been unable to make it. Every time I try to arrange it my pit man has to cancel for one reason or another Oh well I will make it sooner or later. I am definatly looking forward to the trophy race @ Loganville on 9/6, really hoping to finish this one, tough to do with an MT!
Old 09-01-2008, 06:34 PM
Tech Master

Yes the wood is just to hold the side of the ramps up, otherwise they would just round off into mounds kinda. He waters the track almost before every heat and several volunteers hand water spots that are dry, and water is not a free commodity so i'm sure he accounts for how much he's using. After the sun went down the track was sweet it was evenly moist with great traction all over, made for a gret night of racing.
Old 09-07-2008, 01:57 PM
Tech Adept

Wow you made the Mad Russian Upset he's like the nicest guy I know (Despite his Screen Name)
Why is there such a huge Seperation here in Ga?

Loganville is a first class track all the way ...
Thats why the most sponsored team driver race there more week in and week out than any other track in GA..... everytime I have been there people are more than willing to help I have known people to lend out transponders,servos,even a motor... maybe the people you met sir weren't from loganville???

Dalton is First Class all the way very very nice track... nice people as well
never been but I'm sure Battlefield is first class

Stop bickering and start racing an 8 dollar difference is not enough to cry about esp for a hobby that most of us have thousands of dollars tied up into.. Gas is coming down so lets race

As for the fella who works at hobbytown if you really wanna help you should get your store to start carrying real racing products and not so much BS..... beside most racers already know where the tracks are so your track input doesn't matter much
Old 09-08-2008, 04:23 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by njballa
Wow you made the Mad Russian Upset he's like the nicest guy I know (Despite his Screen Name)

Thats why the most sponsored team driver race there more week in and week out than any other track in GA..... everytime I have been there people are more than willing to help I have known people to lend out transponders,servos,even a motor... maybe the people you met sir weren't from loganville???

Stop bickering and start racing an 8 dollar difference is not enough to cry about esp for a hobby that most of us have thousands of dollars tied up into.. Gas is coming down so lets race

As for the fella who works at hobbytown if you really wanna help you should get your store to start carrying real racing products and not so much BS..... beside most racers already know where the tracks are so your track input doesn't matter much
Well said!
Old 09-08-2008, 05:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (97%+)

Originally Posted by njballa

Its unfortunate that HTU doesn't carry racing products. The real reason though is because the people that do seem to race would rather purchase their stuff online. HTU caters more to the new comer into the hobby than the seasoned veteran.
Old 09-08-2008, 11:43 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Its unfortunate that HTU doesn't carry racing products. The real reason though is because the people that do seem to race would rather purchase their stuff online. HTU caters more to the new comer into the hobby than the seasoned veteran.
The only thing I can say about HTU is for a 15 dollar turbo glow plug - I'll support my local tracks and online stores. And the day HTU has parts in stock rather then try and sell a kit and or have some valid advice, will be the day. The few times I've (And I mean few) been in HTU I was blown away by the advice they were giving a backyard racer. Sure you can leave you car with us and we'll fix for a crazy fee, rather then give some advice on how to maintain their car and keep enjoying it. (That's half the fun) I guess some have the money to blow like that but lets be real rape is rape!

I crack up hearing people pride about "I work at HTU" big deal, I rank that up with watching paint dry, just a waste of time.

Please don't ask me how I really feel about HTU
Old 09-09-2008, 05:12 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by offr0aden
The only thing I can say about HTU is for a 15 dollar turbo glow plug - I'll support my local tracks and online stores. And the day HTU has parts in stock rather then try and sell a kit and or have some valid advice, will be the day. The few times I've (And I mean few) been in HTU I was blown away by the advice they were giving a backyard racer. Sure you can leave you car with us and we'll fix for a crazy fee, rather then give some advice on how to maintain their car and keep enjoying it. (That's half the fun) I guess some have the money to blow like that but lets be real rape is rape!

I crack up hearing people pride about "I work at HTU" big deal, I rank that up with watching paint dry, just a waste of time.

Please don't ask me how I really feel about HTU

you right about HTU, they charge people a "sitting behind the counter fee",HTU prices are outrageous, what flip me out i went there to get a body crowd pleaser body for my revo the price was $39.99.....took to the counter ask them are they serious because online it $22 plus shipping 3.25....they look at me said we don't compete with online store and i prices are fair to the customer... so you can imagine the look on my face.....so i try to stay away from that place unless the bookstore sold out of rc caraction

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.