Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree5Likes

Georgia RC Activity?

Search this Thread

Old 04-06-2019, 11:15 AM
Tech Adept

Default Ga

🤔 not much on this forum anymore , is this even a thing for rcnews around ga or is there another forum ?
Old 04-16-2019, 10:29 AM
Tech Rookie

Agreed not much on here, I searched FB a bunch then when I found tracks or events suggested sites would come up followed the links.
Old 04-20-2019, 08:06 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Tracks on Facebook

Loganville rc complex
augusta supercross
s and b raceway
easly raceway
henry county rc track

and the southern off road series includes most of these tracks this year
Old 04-20-2019, 05:39 PM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by Shady3275
I just moved to Augusta and went by the track the other weekend. It’s a very nice facility with a large track. Does Anyone know if they do regularl monthly club races or which classes are popular ? I’m 1/8 nitro buggy
I know that they do have a website with a calendar of race dates, the website information is on there Facebook account.

I also just moved to Augusta, and have not had a chance to go out to the track and see it yet, also 1/8 scale nitro.

-Colton Judkins
Old 05-18-2019, 06:42 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Colton128
I know that they do have a website with a calendar of race dates, the website information is on there Facebook account.

I also just moved to Augusta, and have not had a chance to go out to the track and see it yet, also 1/8 scale nitro.

-Colton Judkins

I went out out to the track in Augusta about two Sunday’s Ago. There were a few local racers out there running, I was told the race schedule is pretty regular now given it doesn’t get rained out, two more 1/8 nitro guys were out there Running. The track in Augusta holds a lot of water especially after a good day or two of rain, takes a while to dry out. But when the track is dry, locals do go out on Sundays and practice on the weekends they aren’t holding races. You will see everything from 1/8 buggies, short course, and even a few people playing with t-maxx’s And revo’s on non race days. There is a Great group of people I’ve met going to the track in Augusta. Everyone’s is always very friendly and willing to help out newer racers. I haven’t gotten to attend a race yet but hopefully I will Be able to in the next few months. 1/8 nitro seems to be a pretty popular class for Augusta.
Old 05-31-2019, 11:03 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Chehaw RC Raceway in Albany GA
Old 10-16-2019, 07:05 AM
Tech Initiate

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Hey guys, just wanted to let everyone know about the new track we are opening early-mid November 2019 in Acworth, GA - the AJC Speedway! It is a 40x40 tight indoor astroturf track for 1/10 offroad fun! We are complete with 14 pit tables, 8-person driver stand, AMB MyLaps system, ping-pong table, game room, and more! More info to come soon!

Last edited by AJCSpeedway; 10-24-2019 at 09:05 AM.