Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree26Likes

3 racing new F1

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2011, 10:21 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I am not running for office , and don't need anybody's imperialistic approval here to have an opinion, whether you agree with it or not ! Just by reading your answers, I was sure you were British, now back to the FGX !!!
Old 11-07-2011, 10:23 PM
Tech Champion

What other issues are you having with the FGX???
Old 11-07-2011, 10:24 PM
Tech Elite

Last edited by Sydewynder; 11-30-2011 at 03:37 AM.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:27 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 69 (100%+)
Cool

Originally Posted by TryHard
No apologies needed from anyone to such a racist prick like yourself... I'm afraid to say it, but you really are showing just how much of the bottom of the barrel you really are... pretty sure most other on this forum are pretty horrified at your statements apparently factual statments (but where's the proof... oh yeah, it's in your mind, right?)

Whats most amusing is that I'm actually British, so more fool you again.

I'm pretty sure Atushi will kick your arse regardless, hey even Hiro would! After all, he kicked everyone else's in the UF1 series!!
Hey man, I guess he's really mentally ill beyond repair. First the Bruce Lee and then the racist comments.

Anyways, I've reported him to the forum moderator and let's see what happens next. He should be gone for good.

He has nothing to offer here other being a troll. It's a joke to ask him to proove anything since he has nothing except the mouth.

He's the only guy driving his Nikko and dreaming its a real F1. Keep dreaming buddy.

About his comments on Chinese, he's probably been ass-kicked by them and ended up hiding behind the computer and rant.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:31 PM
Tech Champion

Cool

It's amazing that there are no other issues with the fgx... Different folks on the nitro scene for sure ! Now I know why F1 racing died !!!
Old 11-07-2011, 10:34 PM
Tech Master

Originally Posted by bertrandsv87
Now I know why F1 racing died !!!
If only you would.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:36 PM
Suspended

Thumbs down

It's amazing that there are no other issues with the fgx... Different folks on the nitro scene for sure ! Now I know why F1 racing died !!!
Yeah, F1 died on you brother. Because you're the only one racing Nikko.

We have crazy turnout at Ultimate F1 in SoCal. Feel free to join us and race your Nikko if you want. And, by the way, don't be afraid if your ass is being kicked by Chinese here.

Old 11-07-2011, 10:37 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

No skin off my nose, I'm just going to sit back and wait to see what happens when an arm breaks on his first time out with the car.... it'll happen, mark my words. Say no more

Like I posted previously, I'll have (hopefully) all the parts for my Rabbit conversion before the weekend, so will post some more pictures and stuff up then. I'm lending the car to a friend so we can compete in the SGP1 series here in Shanghai (20+ F1's and counting... following the UF1 model works!) as a team. He was the one who was driving it last weekend (although I made sure to have a go myself too ), so kinda need to get it ready before the weekend, as off to the ATS the following weekend.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:44 PM
Tech Champion

None of you guys are posting ideas or theories, right or wrong ! You are not answering questions or even having an opinion on anything, just hijacking the thread and slandering anybody you choose ! What you are doing is harassment, and you should stop posting to slander me, and start talking about how to race the fgx , and not hit walls ...
Old 11-07-2011, 10:46 PM
Suspended

Originally Posted by TryHard
No skin off my nose, I'm just going to sit back and wait to see what happens when an arm breaks on his first time out with the car.... it'll happen, mark my words. Say no more

Like I posted previously, I'll have (hopefully) all the parts for my Rabbit conversion before the weekend, so will post some more pictures and stuff up then. I'm lending the car to a friend so we can compete in the SGP1 series here in Shanghai (20+ F1's and counting... following the UF1 model works!) as a team. He was the one who was driving it last weekend (although I made sure to have a go myself too ), so kinda need to get it ready before the weekend, as off to the ATS the following weekend.
I am pretty sure he only drives his Nikko and FGX (if he claims he really get it), in his garage at 5% speed. Even so, he might still break something and never admit it.

He'll also have to transfer electronics from Nikko to FGX.

I am sure he'll say his FGX with Nikko electronics can beat everyone including Marc Rheinard. Well, in his dreams, anyways.
Old 11-07-2011, 10:49 PM
Tech Champion

Answer this, How fast were you going when you broke your FGX arms ????
Old 11-07-2011, 10:52 PM
Suspended

None of you guys are posting ideas or theories, right or wrong ! You are not answering questions or even having an opinion on anything, just hijacking the thread and slandering anybody you choose ! What you are doing is harassment, and you should stop posting to slander me, and start talking about how to race the fgx , and not hit walls ...
WOW, look who's talking, eh?

You think your so-called "theories" and "opinions" are for real? And you think only your won't hit the wall? We're discussing about the real FGX issues and you said the drivers suck at driving?

And the racist comments?

A troll is a troll. Always trying to play like a foolish professional and victim to earn post points.

It's fun harassing a troll by the way because you love it!

Well done and keep it going, buddy!
Old 11-07-2011, 10:53 PM
Suspended

Talking

Answer this, How fast were you going when you broke your FGX arms ????
Faster than your Nikko, cool with that?
Old 11-07-2011, 10:54 PM
Tech Champion

Answer: any wall hits at speeds over 18mph should break an arm..... F104's, Nikko etc, Mantix, will break as well !!!!
Old 11-07-2011, 10:57 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Comments about slander and harrasment don't wash given the rubbish you've posted previously. If you can't take what you doll out, then get out of the room, simple. Welcome to reality, man up and grow a pair.

As for ideas and theories on the FGX, if you had even bothered to read some of my previous posts, you would have seen comments about on stock settings the rear being too soft, and the front being too hard... Team Lotus even quoted me on it, deciding about tyres.

This comes from the car cocking a front wheel in the air on hard cornering, which actually for the scale aficondo's, exactly how the McLarens do in full size F1! But it's just not that fast on the high traction track asphalt I race on.
Setup needs some work, and option parts to get going, IMO.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.