Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Losi JRXS

Search this Thread

Old 07-12-2006, 11:46 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by T. Hodge
The car is in the design stages still on the engineers computer. Once I have more info on the car I will be sure to post it on here. I really think you guys will be stoked with some of the new items that will be incorporated in the new car.
Todd, I'm a Losi man thru and thru, but what happened at the worlds?

You guys have put alot of work into the rear motor car you are running at the mo, I was a bit devastated to not see at least one in the A main.
Old 07-12-2006, 03:59 PM
Tech Adept

The car is in the design stages still on the engineers computer. Once I have more info on the car I will be sure to post it on here. I really think you guys will be stoked with some of the new items that will be incorporated in the new car.
I hope Lipos will fit in this one.
Old 07-12-2006, 04:13 PM
TLRacing

Originally Posted by Davenport
I hope Lipos will fit in this one.
Yes they will!!
Old 07-12-2006, 04:25 PM
TLRacing

Originally Posted by J A M I N
Todd, I'm a Losi man thru and thru, but what happened at the worlds?

You guys have put alot of work into the rear motor car you are running at the mo, I was a bit devastated to not see at least one in the A main.
Well I would have to say this was the hardest and most competitive World Championships in TC ever IMO. We had a legitamite shot at Matt making the main. He really got screwed during round four by the rain. What had happened is that is rained right before his run(B qualifier). They decided to run the race right after track dried. Well the track was blown out. Prior to this run, racers were running 18.7 lap times. During his qualifier the best lap was a mid 19 second lap with the first laps starting in the 20 second lap range. As the run went on the cars got faster and faster. The A-heat goes and runs and they are back to the sub 19 second laps. MF was over 12 seconds off pace as everyone in that qualifier was. Honestly IFMAR should of cancelled the round. The whole B qualifier got screwed. Then in round 5 we made a setup change and it did not work out. He ended up 20th qualifier. There was some other things that did not work in his favor however I will not mention on here.

As for me, I had terrible luck. I missed 3 out of 4 of my practice runs due to radio problems which were cured by me using Spektrum. So to say the least I was still learning the track during Q1 and Q2. I ended up copying MF's car and it was not the setup for me. I should of stuck with what I knew.

Keven Hebert had a decent weekend qualifying the D-Main for his 1st WC.

We also had a very small team this year. Compared to the "Mega" teams and the testing the other teams have performed at AF Models I do not think the weekend was that bad.

I hate to make excuses here however these are my thoughts of the weekend.

Team Losi is always thinking outside the box. We are not willing to simply copy the others. It has been a bumpy road for us however I am confident that once the rear engine car hits the market people will be able to see the improvements we have made to this platform. I am sure the new car will be at the top of all the classes whether it is stock or mod.
Old 07-12-2006, 04:26 PM
TLRacing

Hello Steven!
Old 07-12-2006, 04:55 PM
The Evicerator

Hello Todt!
Old 07-12-2006, 07:07 PM
Team EAM

Trader Rating: 79 (100%+)

Team Losi is always thinking outside the box. We are not willing to simply copy the others. It has been a bumpy road for us however I am confident that once the rear engine car hits the market people will be able to see the improvements we have made to this platform. I am sure the new car will be at the top of all the classes whether it is stock or mod.
If people cant see the progress you all have made with the car then they should have thier eyes checked!! Just look at your's, matts, Keven and even Billys results from the past year.....

Keep up the good work over there.

EA
Old 07-12-2006, 08:15 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 45 (100%+)

well i know i just bought a corally and its supper smooth im going to try out the losi when the rear motor comes to. Ill prolly buy two cars one for oval only and one for touring just hope i have good luck with it...
Old 07-13-2006, 03:28 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

And Touring Oval too baby!
Old 07-13-2006, 03:41 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Thanks for the reassurance Todd. Hope to see you in Vegas!!

Brad
Old 07-13-2006, 06:20 AM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

thanks todd......will you be in the office today????? i need to ask a few Questions.......

thanks

MAtt
Old 07-13-2006, 07:31 AM
TLRacing

Originally Posted by EAMotorsports
If people cant see the progress you all have made with the car then they should have thier eyes checked!! Just look at your's, matts, Keven and even Billys results from the past year.....

Keep up the good work over there.

EA

Thanks Eric!!
Old 07-13-2006, 07:32 AM
TLRacing

Originally Posted by Evicerator
Hello Todt!

TEAM OUTCAST...LOL...CB fo Life
Old 07-13-2006, 08:59 AM
TLRacing

_Final B Cat. ISTC 1/10 -- 2^ Run Results
Pos. Driver Best Lap
1 1 Atsushi Hara 18.805
2 3 Hayato Matsuzaki 19.106
3 8 Graversen Steen 19.197
4 2 Pumpler Thomas 19.059 16
5 4 Ahoniemi Simo 18.968
6 5 Pavidis Mark 19.271 8
7 10 Francis Matt 18.564
8 7 Cyrul Josh 23.640 2
9 9 Kaerup Jonas -
10 6 Tosolini Chris 19.094 0

Notice MF's fastest lap in the B-Main. He backed this up with a 18.7.
Old 07-13-2006, 09:58 AM
The Evicerator

TEAM OUTCAST...LOL...CB fo Life
Hehe!

The only reason I'm CBin' is cuz I wasn't there to watch/race/help!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.