Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Losi JRXS

Search this Thread

Old 10-29-2004, 03:45 PM
Tech Regular

Eric if you are truly worried about it, don't buy the car. Robert to describe someone is an idiot, just because of a concern they have, shows you are a no better idiot. It just shows your own ignorance and unwillingness to offer a useful reply. Kind of like the "my dad is better than your dad" syndrome. Can't we all just grow up?
I myself use the sermos connectors and they have saved my electronics at times because of the ability to disconnect something quickly. That is really the only thing connectors have going for them.
I also remember when my brother was into slot cars and it got so competetive that it became the "who had the most money to spend" was the one that won. What did it do to that hobby? Face it, if you want to race professonally you need to learn these things and have the money to do it. The "asphalt/concrete basher/ weekend warrior" types don't need the pro type cars to have fun or be competetive. That is also why they have different racing classes, with different rules. At least there is one way that RC should not see the demise that slot car racing did.
Old 10-29-2004, 03:59 PM
Tech Addict

Default Personally....

I like a good kind bebate. As far as connectors go you can always find a way to make it work.
Old 10-29-2004, 04:20 PM
Tech Adept

News from the worlds, Matt Francis & David Spashett are in the A main. The JRXS is making a better showing than what the XXX-S did at the last worlds. Also thanks for the last batch of pics Mdoc
Old 10-29-2004, 04:22 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally posted by Mdoc
theres some good pix at this site including on of the rear sway bar

http://www.twistedchaos.net/forums/i...pic=1782&st=12
Damn good close-ups. So close, I think I got graphite dust in my eyes.
Old 10-29-2004, 04:38 PM
Tech Addict

Default I also can't wait to get my hands on...

the new radio system the team guys are using. Sounds like it will be like a dream come true. No more interference or antenas.

Oh, no, I saw a pic of the shock caps on one of what I think is a team driver car without the engraving. I hope they keep this detail on the shock caps, it look tech.

Last edited by Nightbreed; 10-29-2004 at 04:46 PM.
Old 10-29-2004, 04:53 PM
Tech Adept

good to see Losi doing well at the worlds, just hope they can do something about the TRFs, Marc is super fast!
Old 10-29-2004, 04:56 PM
Tech Elite

HEY!!!!! check out that outdrive pic!!!! It has 2 size grooves in it. One looks like regular size for pin and the other looks just about the size to run BK Bones in them! COOOLIO!!!

Brant
Old 10-29-2004, 05:02 PM
Tech Lord

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)
Default Re: I also can't wait to get my hands on...

Originally posted by Nightbreed
the new radio system the team guys are using. Sounds like it will be like a dream come true. No more interference or antenas.
yup.. the one for the helios comes out in january! cant wait!
Old 10-29-2004, 05:26 PM
Tech Master

somebody said about the knarled bit of the shock.... at the bottom. loads of shocks are like like... take the SD's shocks for example there nearly identical but blue and without that pattern
Old 10-29-2004, 05:58 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Cool In my hands today

The car looks good the battery are easy to get in and out.
the arms and dog bone are short. the shocks look like tamiya.
Matt had it flying!!!
Old 10-29-2004, 09:45 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by tc3stocker
Hey Eric pm me with your age, and all the information that allows you to say that no one will be missing me.
tc3stocker
Wow... I was only poking fun that you said that 'nless Losi finds a way to fix the problem ' that you wont buy the car. It just seemed silly to me for someone to say that without having 1st hand knowledge of the car.

Anyway I've obviously offended you and I apologize. I was responding off the cuff and forgot to add the necessary symbols to make my comment come across as funny.

E

Last edited by EricF; 10-29-2004 at 10:30 PM.
Old 10-30-2004, 02:21 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally posted by EricF
tc3stocker
Wow... I was only poking fun that you said that 'nless Losi finds a way to fix the problem ' that you wont buy the car. It just seemed silly to me for someone to say that without having 1st hand knowledge of the car.

Anyway I've obviously offended you and I apologize. I was responding off the cuff and forgot to add the necessary symbols to make my comment come across as funny.

E
TOASTY!
Old 10-30-2004, 11:25 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by Mdoc
theres some good pix at this site including on of the rear sway bar

http://www.twistedchaos.net/forums/i...pic=1782&st=12
Thanks for the link to the high quality pics.

I love the look of the sway bars. Seems very functional.
Old 10-30-2004, 04:52 PM
Tech Adept

More news from the worlds, Francis finished 7th overall & Spashett 10th overall. Also Francis finished 4th third main.
Guys, I think thats pretty darn good for a new pre-production car. My hat off to Team Losi!!!! I know I might catch a little flak for this next post but I can't help it. "I think some of you better learn to solder"

Last edited by akrcracer; 10-30-2004 at 11:10 PM.
Old 10-30-2004, 04:57 PM
Tech Adept

I'm happy to see that 2 finished in the top 10.
Not bad for a "new" car. It's the only new design out there, besides the fact that it's the only one NOT in production. All the others are just small variations of the older models, cept maybe the Corally RDX.
Damn only 2 more mo.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.