Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Losi JRXS

Search this Thread

Old 03-28-2005, 07:27 PM
Tech Addict

Originally posted by tc3Guru
You guys sticking it out must be some die hard losi guys.
Yeah, but this is getting rediculous. Luckily I dont have $300+ just lying around right now (wait... that's a good thing? That's kinda weird) so there's nothing I can do. If I had the money though, a 415MS is pretty tempting...
Honestly though, I think I'd be happy with any car I get (so long as its a high end kit). Besides, I'm doing fairly well running offroad, so that'll keep me satisfied until the release of this car. What really kills me though is not knowing. I'm hoping they're just doing this for suspense. That'd be awesome if Hodge came in here and told us not only are all the cars boxed up, they've been shipped out to lhs's across America and should be in this week. That'd be awesome, instead of hearing "we think we can get them out to the distributor this week and out to lhs's next week).
Old 03-28-2005, 09:09 PM
TLRacing

Originally posted by Greg Sharpe
Did Hodgimotosan say which front spindles (2,4,6,8) the kit has?
4 degree
Old 03-28-2005, 09:11 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally posted by T. Hodge
4 degree
Todd.....any word on when the Kit will be out of the Losi factory and on its way to Horizon? Dont make me go get an X-ray.....
Old 03-28-2005, 09:19 PM
Administrator

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

ya ya come on man, through me a bone here...
Old 03-28-2005, 09:20 PM
Tech Adept

Originally posted by Gearhead3
Sorry to here that....Im speending my time getting my Drag car ready......keeps me from going to the darkside.....out of all things i would never own that dang TC4.
I was a Losi die-hard, I never thought I would drive an AE car again.......but I'm driving one now in protest. I didn't cancel my JRX-S pre-order like everybody else did at the LHS though.

It's better than jumping on the X-Ray bandwagon.
Old 03-28-2005, 09:29 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

4 degree
I find it ridiculously amusing that the Losi crew are sitting therereading this thread, and Todd can reply with things like caster block angles and sizes for bearings, but cant provide a definitive answer on when the kit is ready, or what the actual hold up is.
Old 03-28-2005, 09:49 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)
Default I feel your pain...

T. Hodge.
Old 03-28-2005, 09:55 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Besercoe
I find it ridiculously amusing that the Losi crew are sitting therereading this thread, and Todd can reply with things like caster block angles and sizes for bearings, but cant provide a definitive answer on when the kit is ready, or what the actual hold up is.
Comeon guys...Its not like you need this car to get to work or something.......It is a Hobby Race car......Im sure Team Losi will publicly announce when the car will be fully ready to ship.....

R/C companies do not manufacture all of their parts, they have to out source. When a company you have gone to for manufacturing a part you want done, does not send you good quality, you have to wait for the next batch/run with the quality improments...Im not saying this is what TL is waiting on, but it could be a posablity.
Old 03-28-2005, 10:00 PM
Tech Elite

Hey guys I did get a return e-mail from the guys at PRS gears and he said the JRXS adapter will be out in about a month or so. Just thought I would pass that along.

Brant
Old 03-28-2005, 10:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

I am going to go out on a limb here and ask to cut Todd some slack.

I am sure if there was something that Todd could share he would. I dont envy his position of being the project owner, team manager and company rep all at the same time. He does what he can to help, suggest and represent the product

At times it might not be as much fun as we all have doing this as a hobby.

I would like to think that Todd would never intentionally blow the trust he has made with guys that believe in Losi. Just a little more slack and I am sure he will help deliver you a good product.

But hey what do I know....
Old 03-28-2005, 10:02 PM
Tech Elite

4 degree
Hey Hodgimoto!! How long after the JRXS comes out will it be before we see some of the Trinity hop-ups and foam car stand? Later

Brant
Old 03-28-2005, 10:06 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by MDawson
I am going to go out on a limb here and ask to cut Todd some slack.

I am sure if there was something that Todd could share he would. I dont envy his position of being the project owner, team manager and company rep all at the same time. He does what he can to help, suggest and represent the product

At times it might not be as much fun as we all have doing this as a hobby.

I would like to think that Todd would never intentionally blow the trust he has made with guys that believe in Losi. Just a little more slack and I am sure he will help deliver you a good product.

But hey what do I know....
Thank you for those words Mdawson! ...Nice to see you posting.....do you plan on racing the JB series?
Old 03-28-2005, 11:04 PM
R/C Tech Founder

You guys are actually making me consider closing this thread, which would be a first. The posts in here are, among other things: lots of chat-room chat, lots of baseless ideas presented as facts, lots of advertising for another site, lots of senseless company bashing about a product like 99% of you have not seen yet, along with bashing Losi for saying too much (it will be out soon) followed soon after by bashing Losi for saying too little--is it any wonder Todd et al. are no longer talking release dates?

I know everybody has an opinion and that's what R/C Tech is all about, but I don't like to see the way in which some of you are presenting yours, and especially not when it sounds like you are ready to jump all over a few company reps who are nice enough to come on here and answer questions.

I am thoroughly impressed with the car, and I'm sure it will be out soon, and I'm equally sure that Losi is working as hard as they can to bring it to you as soon as they can and in the best condition possible. Shouldnt that be enough?
Old 03-28-2005, 11:17 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I can translate what shane is saying into a few letters...... STFU.

The car will be out when its out and like all losi products it will be well made, competive, reasonably priced, and will have superior customer support....

Later EddieO
Old 03-28-2005, 11:50 PM
Tech Regular

What they said.

I can also guarantee you everyone at TL isnt just sitting there playing games all day long. You can rest assured knowing that everyone there is doing everything they can to get the car out ASAP. I know they too are frustrated with the delays, but sometimes to make things right, it just takes time.

Just give em a break already.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.