Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Losi JRXS

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2005, 12:56 AM
Tech Adept

I kinda miss the days where you never heard anything about a car before it was released. It was just there one day when you went to the hobby shop, no release dates, no push backs.
Old 03-29-2005, 01:30 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally posted by ElPolloDiablo
I kinda miss the days where you never heard anything about a car before it was released. It was just there one day when you went to the hobby shop, no release dates, no push backs.
But instead, now we have the power of the internet, and people can come on here and repeat the question that has already been asked over and over again.

The guys at Losi do read the posts on here, but why would they reply if their answer isnt ever good enough? The Hodgimoto bashing has to stop, even when you are one of the guys in charge, you dont have control over everything.

Sit back, relax, and be patient. It's coming, and bitching about it isnt going to make it get here any quicker, just gonna piss people off.
Old 03-29-2005, 03:32 AM
TCR
Tech Addict

people repeat questions because the thread is 115 pages long

who could find anything, you could easily chop this thread into 15 topics lol

and give me a break, leave the poor guys at losi alone, if people are coming to this thread to post.

ohh i went to the darkside and got the fk05 etc. what the hell is the point of posting that in this thread because you obviously never had any intention on buying a jrxs, so what good could come from bashing on another company?
Old 03-29-2005, 05:02 AM
Tech Rookie

Unhappy

Bashing? - the recent posts only reflect the reality, that potential customers like me buy a Pro 4 for my son instead of the JRXS that we both wanted (he used to race the XXX-S Graphite+ and needed a new car).

Now that I intend to buy a new car when on holiday in Orlando I am (like many others) considering other cars like the 415MS, X-Ray, or Corally.

Ununfortunately the real loser in this is Losi, not us cry babies (the customer)...

Old 03-29-2005, 05:50 AM
Tech Regular

Default Really!

If you are gonna switch because you are tired of waiting...go post that junk in their threads..."Hey guys, I bought the new X-Ray"...put it in the X-Ray thread....we don't need that trash talk in here in a thread that's about the best car. I'll just keep driving my XXX-S G+ which is doing just fine til the new one does get here! If you change cars....change threads!
Old 03-29-2005, 06:14 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Wow, people are punchy in this forum!

Keep the faith guys, I personally don't want the JRXS to come out...

It means all you guys will probably be faster than you currently are with your xxxs....

Take your time Losi....

(Having some fun, please don't take this seriously!!)
Old 03-29-2005, 06:35 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

QA at Losi is very high, for you guys that have the XXX-NT AD2 you will notice the attention to every detail in the kit, I built my truck and all I could say was "wow, what a nice truck." I'm sure all of you on-road guys realize how important small details are, so when you all build your jrxs, everything will fit right and come together with ease, but it won't stop there, it will also be dialed right out of the box as soon as it hits the track.
Old 03-29-2005, 06:40 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally posted by James Nguyen
I haven't raced in months. Last time I raced was January I think and it wasn't even my car. Still won the race though with no practice.
when you do get your new Losi can I have my colors back??? Pink is mine!!!!
Old 03-29-2005, 07:58 AM
Tech Master

WOW!!

Shane halth layth the SMACKTH DOWN!!

He's right though... I don't think I've ever seen so many grown men cry before

EddieO what is stfu? Ohhh, nevermind. doh!!

E

Last edited by EricF; 03-29-2005 at 08:27 AM.
Old 03-29-2005, 08:09 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by TCR
ohh i went to the darkside and got the fk05 etc. what the hell is the point of posting that in this thread because you obviously never had any intention on buying a jrxs, so what good could come from bashing on another company?
I'm not here to talk about the release any more because like you all said, its pointless. Really...I'm not...

The main reason for me posting this is to TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY disagree with the post I quoted above. "Never had any intention of buying the car"???

Man come one...I had mine pre-ordered in Oct., reworked all my packs for the car in December, had my work area ready in early January, paid off in full in January, and have been eagerly awaiting ever since. And I'm sure the people that have moved on are the same way.

I've taken a lot of heat and some good jokes from people around here, and taken them all in stride. But one thing I wont have is someone talking about that people like me had no intention of getting the car! Thats just simply not true.

At first I thought it was overkill, but maybe futureal is right, maybe he should at least shut the thread down until the car releases. Cause all thats happening here now is people like me blaming Losi because we're upset (yes I admit I've been a ring leader) and other people blaming people like me for not being "patient" after four or so delays...

So really, whats the point? All important topics have been discussed a few dozen times or so, theres nothing much left to do other than wait or move on...
Old 03-29-2005, 08:20 AM
Tech Regular

Futureal remember this saying: Patience is a virtue.

Unfortunately, it is not in everyone's virtue. I'm not condoning the attacks but you have to remember something, not everyone can wait. So don't try and redirect the bashing or putting it in check by threatening. It would only mean you are as guilty as the bashers themselves if not worse, for using their own tactics.

Many people sold their own cars (which was their own fault) before this one came out. In a perfect world everything comes out on time. In the real world, delays will happen. I know, I'm in the business of manufacturing. It's frustrating for both the customer and the manufacturer. I have already heard about Xray cars not getting shipped with the right parts. Frankly, I would like it done right the first time.

Remember people, the pics of this car got out before things were set in stone. It's not Losi's fault that info got out before it was shipping ready. This is what happens when everyone is trying to get "spy shots" of the next big thing. You are witnessing the downside to it. And it happens with every manufacturer.

Todd, I hope you know that we do appreciate the help and information you have given us, not only on this, but on setup advice and several other things.

And for the whiners, refer to my first comment, and learn it well.
Old 03-29-2005, 08:23 AM
Tech Master

does anyone have a screw list yet?

Great words Coyote
Old 03-29-2005, 08:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

I agree with all the stuff said below, I haven't bashed or bad mouthed the Losi at all and I am sure when it comes out it will be great, but like Darkseid said I literally have had all the extra electronics since December (xmas gifts) xtra KO VFS1 speedo, KO 2343 servo, KO KR-302F recvr. I'm faced with some big races coming up in the next 3-4 months and needing a new car with enough time to get used to it and find "my" setup on it, plus all my "cronies" getting new cars while I still have ole-faithfull I've been running since the 2001 ROAR nats. ...hell I'll prolly end up getting a jrxs for next season in addition to the fk05 I just got.
Old 03-29-2005, 08:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 40 (100%+)

this is what I read...

4-40x3/8" Flatheads=40
4/40x3/8" Capheads=14
4/40x1/2" Capheads=4
4/40x3/8" Buttonheads=10

http://www.rctech.net/forum/showthre...40#post1469745

Last edited by brians11; 03-29-2005 at 08:34 AM.
Old 03-29-2005, 08:32 AM
Tech Master

Originally posted by wcoyote
... I would like it done right the first time...
Great post except for that (see above)

Oh yeah, is it out yet?

Just Kidding, please don't kill me!!

E

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.