Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Losi JRXS

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2005, 07:21 PM
Tech Elite

Darkseid--I would almost be like a divorce. I would loose ahlf my t-shirt wardrobe!! LMAO

Brant
Old 03-16-2005, 07:24 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

Originally posted by POOKYT
Darkseid--I would almost be like a divorce. I would loose ahlf my t-shirt wardrobe!! LMAO

Brant

Well you didn't tell me there were T-shirts involved. Well then you've got to stick to Losi!

Good comfortable T-shirts are hard to come buy!
Old 03-16-2005, 07:24 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

in soviet Russia, XRAY Owns You!

Seriously though, you really cant go wrong buying any of the top level cars. I just bought the one that interested me most.

if i had the money now, i would def buy this car. There is nothing at all common about it. I guess i can be a fan of the car and still drive my FK
Old 03-16-2005, 07:31 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Darkseid

Well you didn't tell me there were T-shirts involved. Well then you've got to stick to Losi!

Good comfortable T-shirts are hard to come buy!
5 T-shirts 3 Sweatshirts 1 Jacket and 3 hats!! 1 Carrier Bag 1 Pair old Merrill shoes with the Losi logo Painted on the tounge. ( I got bored one night )

Brant
Old 03-16-2005, 07:33 PM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by POOKYT
Wonder whats gonna happen the first week we do get them.

Brant
I'd say we can expect about 5 stages after we get the cars...

1st-The 'gasp' heard round the world, as we are all in shock, that its finally actually happened.

2nd-Post flow rapidly to the board as we all tell each other we got the kit and ask each other ("do you see this part or that part") like all of our dumb azzes don't have the exact same kit!

3rd-Then, an eerie 6-8 hour quiet as we all settle down to build our cars as quick as possible.

4th-'Thudds' heard round the world as we all pass out because we haven't stopped building to eat, drink, or go to the bathroom

and finally

5th-After recovering, and having our wives force us to eat, we flood the thread asking if anyone has set up sheets!

Old 03-16-2005, 07:35 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Just think of the fun we are going to have putting our cars together together...Get it?
Old 03-16-2005, 07:37 PM
Tech Elite

DITTO !!!

Except the whole bathroom thing. I have to go when nature calls! Plus the EPA will site me if I hold it too long!! TMI

Brant
Old 03-16-2005, 07:39 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by JRX-S Bill
Just think of the fun we are going to have putting our cars together together...Get it?
Maybe we need live web cams with all the builds going on at the same time......wait.....man are we sad R what? Lord-Lord this delay has got me punch drunk.

Brant
Old 03-16-2005, 07:41 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by Randy Caster
Gearhead- How long until the revised setup sheet is up?
Hopefully this weekend. I was thinking of making the blank setup sheet editable, but Losi packed somuch onto one sheet that it will be difficult. Not too sure on an online editable version, but a normal one that people can print/edit on there computer will be up this weekend. ...Something i forgot about too is there may be a revised setup with the standoffs...we will see.

As far as a socal setup, We may have a Flack setup up soon.

Last edited by Gearhead3; 03-16-2005 at 07:51 PM.
Old 03-16-2005, 09:28 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally posted by Gearhead3
Hopefully this weekend. I was thinking of making the blank setup sheet editable, but Losi packed somuch onto one sheet that it will be difficult. Not too sure on an online editable version, but a normal one that people can print/edit on there computer will be up this weekend. ...Something i forgot about too is there may be a revised setup with the standoffs...we will see.

As far as a socal setup, We may have a Flack setup up soon.
Sounds good, I need to get a copy of the SoCal setup, and just assume put it on the right setup sheet.

Steve, I'm commin for ya next Tuesday!
Old 03-16-2005, 10:23 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally posted by Randy Caster
Sounds good, I need to get a copy of the SoCal setup, and just assume put it on the right setup sheet.

Steve, I'm commin for ya next Tuesday!
Randy,

You will want to get Matt Francis' carpet mod setup for his fourth qualifier at Stockton this past weekend. Matt thought that this is his best carpet setup so far...And it earned him the TQ.

Last edited by JRX-S Bill; 03-17-2005 at 06:50 AM.
Old 03-16-2005, 11:21 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally posted by JRX-S Bill
Randy,

You will want to get Matt Francis' carpet mod setup for his fourth qualifier at Stockton this past weekend. Matt thought that is his so far...
Next time I talk to Matt I'll ask him for it. Or I guess I could just drop him an e-mail. I just wonder if there will be a better setup by the time I get to actually race on the rug.
Old 03-17-2005, 04:41 AM
Tech Regular

Yea guys...I'm so ready for the car too. I started back in October 2003 with a RTR Traxxas 4-Tec, then met Pooky with his Losi...been running the XXXS G+ ever since. Freaking love the car. There are a bunch of guys that race with us that drive X-Rays & they seem to be pretty fast...it's hard to me to switch when I really haven't had any trouble out of my Losi. Pooky has taught me so much & I really feel the car is easy to work on...(trust me guys, if I can work on it, then it's not hard). The only thing that gets me is that they don't update the website giving us any info at all...all you hear is rumors from the guys close to the pros, or close to the magazines...at least tell us what's going on. I'm not going do it, but some may switch to whichever comes out first...just let us know something, you know? Just me thoughts!
Old 03-17-2005, 08:28 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

From what most of the team says, the new car is actually easier to work on than the XXXS, so downtime in the pit should be even less, which is awesome.

BTW, nice avatar, that movie was badass.
Old 03-17-2005, 09:22 AM
Regional Moderator

For those who have seen the production car, what did Losi decide to do about identifying the springs?

Color or Tags?

I didn't see any spring color on the pics of Matt Francis production car that JRXS-Bill posted.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.