Wiki Posts
Search

Team Losi JRXS

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2005, 10:15 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally posted by Gearhead3
My rep said they did not receive them today(friday)..........So mabe monday horizon will get them monday.
I think we have to wait and rely on Todd telling us that they have been shipped at some point.

I'd like to think that Todd has been chomping at the bit to do that too...
Old 03-11-2005, 10:16 PM
Tech Champion

Oops! Gettin' late.

Good night all.
Old 03-11-2005, 10:22 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Advertising and Marketing....

With everybody waiting for both the car and the spektrum,,,when there's pics of info,,,everyone goes thru the pics with a fine tooth comb. And as a consumer, I know why I don't have one, but I wonder when I don't see one in the Factory Boys cars. Coming from BMX/MTB and MX racing, a point is always made to either make what's there open and obvious or make sure that NO ONE sees what's there or not (ie: Team Honda is the best at it.)

I know there were issues with the spekrums indoors,,,So when I seen the Losi cars in the magazines and you see antennas, novak modules etc,,makes you wonder.
Old 03-11-2005, 10:24 PM
Tech Master

Originally posted by JRX-S Bill
I think we have to wait and rely on Todd telling us that they have been shipped at some point.

I'd like to think that Todd has been chomping at the bit to do that too...
My thoughts as well
Old 03-11-2005, 11:08 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally posted by Gearhead3
I would never purchase a losi that did not have that on their parts!!! That is a LOSI trade mark. They have allways done that from day one
I gotta agree with ya, I like to show off my graphite parts
Old 03-11-2005, 11:33 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally posted by JRX-S Bill
I can't even get one of em suckers either. And I'm willing to pay.

Several drivers attending the Stockton carpet race have Spektrums. Even a rookie or two. Where did I go wrong?
I have mine....LOL
Old 03-11-2005, 11:51 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally posted by STLNLST
I have mine....LOL
Have you had any problems on the rug with it? Notice any response time difference?
Old 03-12-2005, 05:22 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally posted by Randy Caster
Have you had any problems on the rug with it? Notice any response time difference?
Not one problem so far but my take on it is this......Most of the guys out here use the KO Helio's (sp) and I feel that it has a stronger radio signal than the M8 that most of the guys that tested the system are using. Again this is just my opinion. Mo, Matt Howard, and myself all ran it indoors on foams with no problems last weekend.
Old 03-12-2005, 07:46 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally posted by STLNLST
Not one problem so far but my take on it is this......Most of the guys out here use the KO Helio's (sp) and I feel that it has a stronger radio signal than the M8 that most of the guys that tested the system are using. Again this is just my opinion. Mo, Matt Howard, and myself all ran it indoors on foams with no problems last weekend.
Glad to hear the glitching problem on the rug was resolved. I dont really know why but Im still a little skeptical of the system, I'll propably run my regular stuff a while longer just to be sure all the bugs get fixed (if there are any) before I get a Spektrum.
Old 03-12-2005, 08:38 AM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

I dont really know why but Im still a little skeptical of the system...
Same here...

And I think its ridiculous how some people who have had problems have been attacked on the forums. It never stops amazing me how once people buy something, they feel the need to defend that product as if their lives depended on it.

I'm just like "okay" yours works perfect, but guess what, that person's doesn't, does that mean they're lying or don't know what they are doing...

I'm just hoping that by the time the 3PK units become readily availible, that every unit will be one that people can count on to work perfect.

Until then, I'll stick with my current crystal free set up. No glitches yet...knock on wood.
Old 03-12-2005, 09:25 AM
Tech Elite

Glad to hear the glitching problem on the rug was resolved. I dont really know why but Im still a little skeptical of the system, I'll propably run my regular stuff a while longer just to be sure all the bugs get fixed (if there are any) before I get a Spektrum.
most important here was that the spektrum did not glitch - but there was an issue found that resulted in a slight delay or lag. as fast as these cars go that lag was very interesting. but it was not a glitch. this lag became very apparent racing on carpet because the intensity and speed the cars run and precision use to race. nough said here

the Spektrum Technology is a welcome advancement
Old 03-12-2005, 02:50 PM
TCR
Tech Addict

Bill great job on those pics.

I got the KO spektrum unit, I have confidence it will work good when I have a JRXS to put it in, and If I have any problems, I know who to talk to.

I didnt want to want the unit and watch them all sell, and wait for a back order till may.

Bill again nice, can we get a pic with the batteries mounted in the car with the stand -offs, nice and close high res =)

thanx...
Old 03-12-2005, 04:04 PM
Tech Regular

Well Bill, those pics sure did wet my appetite for this car. It looks easy to build, I'm stilll waiting to see how us "regular guys" handle this car. You know there will always be a learning curve of some sort.

Then I might just replace my XXX-S G+ with a JRX-S. Keep with the pics!
Old 03-12-2005, 06:40 PM
Tech Regular

JRX-S Bill, Great pics
The car looks sweet and dialed out of the box
Old 03-12-2005, 07:15 PM
Tech Fanatic

From what I saw on Friday the car is WAY HOOKED on asphalt with the new top deck, the car was predictable and went where it was pointed. It think the wait is going to be worth it, and should work awesome out of the box.

I'm in line with the rest of you, can't wait to get my hands on one.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.