Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ask Steve "The Evicerator" Weiss

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2004, 11:39 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Evicerator and shoemasteradrian- You are both incorrect, Butter never squeels. As a matter of fact Ancient Atlatl weilding aborigines used butter to ensure that there would be no friction on their weapon of choice, the Atlatl.

Therefore, Butter makes no sound irregardless of the enviroment surrounding said Butter.

Here's on for you...if I was traveling in my car at 299,792,458 meters per second (speed of light) and I turned my headlights on, would they work?
Old 09-24-2004, 11:44 AM
Tech Champion

But how could 1 Neo take out all those Smiths? Wouldn't this make more sense:

By failing to destroy Neo at the end of "The Matrix" and having been beaten, Smith was supposed to be deleted.

At the start of Reloaded, Smith told Neo that he was "Unplugged" from the Matrix.

For Neo to enter the Matrix and battle Smith, he Plugged in thru the Machine city where they could monitor the situation...

Smith took over the body of the other Human who fought with Neo in the real world.

By Neo letting Smith take over his body, Smith, thru Neo, was now plugged into the Matrix.

Ergo, by sacrificing himself, The Machines were able to delete the Smith Program, using Neo's body as a conduit.

Make sense?
Old 09-24-2004, 11:49 AM
Tech Elite

The wookie having no pants on makes more sense!! LOL!!!!!!
Old 09-24-2004, 12:02 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Steve, I've got another Matrix related question for you. The machines used humans as batteries but in the last movie, Neo and Trinity piloted their whoshmoo thingy above the clouds to bask in the sun. Question: If the machines were so smart, why didn't they just build upwards?
Old 09-24-2004, 12:06 PM
Tech Champion

Because then there would be no reasons for humans to still exist at that point in time. Humans were there out of plotline necessity
Old 09-24-2004, 12:08 PM
The Evicerator

Gary- To be honest with you the only one of the three that carried any of my attention was the first one... I'll defer to Matrix experts on this matter. Your theory sounds ok to me

Rod- Good question... maybe they lacked the raw materials to build enough structures that tall to harvest enough photoelectric energy to meet their energy needs?
Old 09-24-2004, 12:09 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Interesting question. If I was in a car traveling the same speed as you I would not see your light turn on. For me to see the light from your headlamps the photons emitted by your headlamps would have to travel faster than the speed of light to reach me and that is impossible.

However, in certain circumstances light and electrical waves can be accelerated faster than light.(http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99992796)
Old 09-24-2004, 12:10 PM
Tech Champion

Originally posted by Evicerator
maybe they lacked the raw materials to build enough structures that tall to harvest enough photoelectric energy to meet their energy needs?
Sounds like they had Gray Davis in charge of their energy program
Old 09-24-2004, 12:37 PM
Suspended

Looks like I stirred things up a bit. Over the last 2-3 years there has been alot of Tekin bashing because they went under. Everyone knows the reason wasn't due to their products, but poor business decisions. It's funny that there are several companies releasing new speedos all of a sudden and you guys don't think it has anything to do with Tekin's ressurection. Come on! I know most companies strive to release something new every few years to "try" to stay on top of the competition, but it appears to be alot of "technological discoveries" recently. I could care less what any of you girls (I mean guys) think. I'm sure alot of it has to do with Tekin's dominating past. Some of you make comments such as "grow up, you're being childish, etc.". If you only knew who you're dealing with. You say you don't care who I am, but you do. What idiot keeps referring to being punctured with an ATLATL? You guys are so lame that all you have to do in life is think up crap like that, like you are such awesome drivers and R/C gods. You idiots worship the "Eviscerator" because he works for Novak. Like he knows any more than the rest of us. I've seen his driving and I'm not the least impressed. I hope that's not the best thing he can do. With that being said, BITE ME!!!
Old 09-24-2004, 12:47 PM
Tech Champion

Since when is this an "Ask Novak" thread? Yeah, Steve drives for them, but he is also a Losi driver too. Like someone stated before this thread is meant for fun and BS-ing. No Offence, but I doubt anyone "worships" Him. Steve's a fun guy to talk with and hang out with at the track. Just because Tekin is back, (and I am actually disappointed that I haven't been able to buy any Tekin stuff yet...) has absolutely nothing to do with the releasing of new equipment from other manufacturers. Novak's been testing the GTX in various forms for nearly a year! Tekin announced their return in March-ish. Companies don't release new products to be reactionary....they realease new products to be revolutionary and because they believe it gives their customers a competitive advantage.
Old 09-24-2004, 12:51 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

tmeeks - what is your problem? too much stress? inhibited anger? Steve's a great guy and this thread is for the FUNNY stuff and not your version of funny stuff - if your trying to be funny
Old 09-24-2004, 01:09 PM
Tech Champion

oh great evicerator...
to be, or not to be??
Old 09-24-2004, 01:44 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default Weird quotes...

"It rubs the lotion on itself or it gets the hose again", Cartman in South Park Parody of Silence of the Lambs.
Old 09-24-2004, 06:45 PM
Tech Elite

TMEEKS- You are now officially classified as an a$$hole!

Let me be frank, NO ONE GIVES A RAT'S A$$ WHO YOU ARE!!!

You keep threatening us with your identity, for what purpose, we know who you are. You are a mindless, oxygen stealing sap who has their head so far up Tekins A$$ that you can't even see your own stupidty.

Oh and by the way, I can safely bet that most "idiots" on this particular thread can lap your sorry ass more than once.

Now get in your GMC Gremlin and go for a long drive on a short pier.

EDIT _ T. D.

Last edited by SirSpeedy; 09-24-2004 at 07:21 PM.
Old 09-24-2004, 07:00 PM
Tech Champion

[
Now get in your GMC Gremlin and go for a long drive on a short pier. [/B]
Uh, Butter...AMC made the Gremlin...not GMC....(run/duck/hide from Butter's rath )

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.