Team Corally RDX Touring Car

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Team Corally RDX Touring Car

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2005, 07:00 AM
Tech Adept

We have listed our RDX parts. This link should work just fine.

Corally parts
Old 03-16-2005, 07:16 AM
Tech Master

kartermb...... the only screw set we have is from RC Screwz which is stainless steel.

Jeff
Old 03-16-2005, 05:47 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Good luck to Team Corally at the Nats this week. Go Toso, Cuffs, Mo, Dayger?, Atomic, TJ and anyone else that's going!
Old 03-16-2005, 10:58 PM
Regional Moderator

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

OK,

Now I am a believer....

After having a Mi2, TC3, 415MS, Pro4, Tc4 and now the RDX...there is no reason to go anywhere else.

I couldn't be happier with the car, and it's only about 85% there. Once I get this dialed in...it should be almost unstoppable.

Now I know what all the hype was about.

Old 03-17-2005, 04:01 AM
Tech Regular

G'Day peoples,

I have made another update to my SetupMaster program.

It can now save the raw data files and reload them so that you don't have to key in all your details everytime you want to create a setup sheet, instead just load a previously saved data file and make desired changes through the GUI and then create a new setup sheet which also saves a new copy of the raw data.

For those that haven't seen this application before, you must have Adobe Acrobat installed on your PC, not just the Reader.

If you have Acrobat (5 or 6) you can download the install files, or alternatively fill out the web form (requires email client on your PC) from here

Also going to start working on an option for the Mini Assassin, do many people race mini tourers in the States? Or anywhere?

:-)
Old 03-17-2005, 04:54 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 101 (100%+)

Hello Andy,

How is racing going for you lately? Have you had any big races lately, I enjoyed reading some of your previous race reports you have done.

As for the Mini Assassin, I might be wrong and I am sure someone at CorallyUSA could correct me if I am, but I don't think there are too many of them out there yet. It is a cool car though.

Steve C
Old 03-17-2005, 06:38 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

i have decided i need one of those Mini Assassins! been thinking about one for a while. they look to be a much nicer car than the brand "Y" i bought a while back.

i havent seen many places that run them, tho... would be nice to find some.
Old 03-17-2005, 07:16 AM
Tech Master

CorallyUSA actually ships out quite a few. Obviously it isn't super hot, but it does pretty good. One thing about the Mini Assassin is you can put 6 cells in it if you'd like for crazy fast speeds. Or use 4 cells to control weight placement. I think 6 turns with 4 cells on carpet foam would be fun and easy to drive.

Jeff
Old 03-17-2005, 07:25 AM
Tech Master

Hey Jeff how are the guys doing a the nats....Heard any news!!!
Old 03-17-2005, 02:08 PM
Tech Fanatic

I just came from the Nats. It's controlled practice and since I live close I thought I would head home for some food. Tosolini looks real fast right now but I think Dumas and Kinwald are about the fastest in practice with Chris very close. There are alot of RDX's in other classes and they all look pretty fast. I predict Corally will do real well. I know my car is about 1 adjustment away from being perfect for the track. It's going to be real good tomorrow.
Old 03-18-2005, 12:55 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by corallyman
Hello Andy,

How is racing going for you lately? Have you had any big races lately, I enjoyed reading some of your previous race reports you have done.

As for the Mini Assassin, I might be wrong and I am sure someone at CorallyUSA could correct me if I am, but I don't think there are too many of them out there yet. It is a cool car though.

Steve C
G'Day
Yeah racing has been fantastic, I love racing the RDX so much, and can't wait to get back on the track after each race/practice day is finished!

End of last year was pretty good. Qld State Titles=3rd, Worlds=Top Aussie!=63rd, SA State Titles=1st, Nationals=7th, TFTR Masters=2nd - so all good!
This year my car is totally dialled, have won all the club days I've been to so far with track record. :-)

I haven't seen a mini-Assassin in 'real-life' yet, but the mini-tourer class hasn't become popular here, I know of a few people that have the Yokomini but no chance to race them.
:-)
Old 03-18-2005, 07:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default Hey Raul!!!!!!!!!!!

Nice body
Attached Thumbnails Team Corally RDX Touring Car-dsc00654.jpg  
Old 03-18-2005, 08:25 PM
Tech Addict

Jeff Brown-- Whats up bro? Long time no speak. I kinda went into hiding after Cleveland.

If you get time can you email me a carpet set-up for the rdx [email protected] I might be picking one up soon.
Old 03-19-2005, 12:33 AM
Tech Master

Corally USA has some great (carpet)setups online.
http://www.corallyusa.com/new/setups/setup.htm

Good luck.

Pizza
Old 03-19-2005, 04:19 AM
Tech Addict

Thanks dude.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.