Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Ofna Ultra GTP2e

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2013, 03:38 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

some one please correct me if im wrong, i know DE Racing is a member on here.

I think these would work. the NEXX buggy uses a similar chassis.

http://www.deracing.net/store/index....&product_id=72
Old 04-26-2013, 07:55 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Monteman
some one please correct me if im wrong, i know DE Racing is a member on here.

I think these would work. the NEXX buggy uses a similar chassis.

http://www.deracing.net/store/index....&product_id=72

Is that the same as for the jammin scrt10? I think I might have one around somewhere. Motivated to find it now. Thx
Old 04-26-2013, 08:03 PM
Tech Master

I could be wrong, they dont list anything on the site for the DM1 or GTP2e but im thinking the NEXX buggy has the same chassis for some reason.
Old 04-27-2013, 07:14 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

Originally Posted by quadtro
Is that the same as for the jammin scrt10? I think I might have one around somewhere. Motivated to find it now. Thx
Found it, however not even close to fitting.
Old 04-27-2013, 11:03 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by quadtro
Anybody know where I can get rear plastic skids for the GTP2e? I've searched and nada.
I've been looking too, let me know if you find one. I've been thinking I might just have to make one myself.
Old 04-27-2013, 07:45 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

took my carbonfiber to the gills dirtoval/gtp out on a beautiful track today in Ohio , low and behold it ran like shit , granted im not a good driver or anything , but it def needs tweaking , and the rear 13mm shocks are too stiff in the rear
running my inferno gt2 after, that thing just gripped the track 10 times better then my ofna car and i used same tires off each car if I cant get this car setup , its gotta go and will put more thought and money into the car . I also need more time as this is my 2nd time out and 1st time this yr lol also ran this onroad slash scalpel body , dunno why but I be diggin it , looks cool on the track imo

Old 04-30-2013, 08:28 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

You dig it becuse the scalpel looks sick!! Cant wait to get out to that track i heard there was tons of traction!
Old 04-30-2013, 11:43 AM
Tech Master

How does the Scalpel fit width wise on the GTP2e? Looked really wide when i first looked at it.
Old 04-30-2013, 10:00 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by g-one
You dig it becuse the scalpel looks sick!! Cant wait to get out to that track i heard there was tons of traction!
Yea my ofna car wasnt handling for shit cuz it wasnt dialed in , but my inferno gt2 out the box rtr was gripping like it was on rails , they prepped it earlier in the day was sticking like glue

Originally Posted by Monteman
How does the Scalpel fit width wise on the GTP2e? Looked really wide when i first looked at it.
it does have some gap but for me its good enough to bash around , its actually kind forced on there because the front bumper stick out too far to keep the wheel well aligned with wheels and front post are as close to edge of hood without going into the grille area lol
hate taking my nice bodies to the track cuz every time I smack those boards the body doesnt look so nice anymore , granted it was my first time on the track this year so i should of known better then to use my brand new audi r8 body lol
here couple pics of not so new scalpel and couple other bodies I just got .. Also picked up a warrior body , alpha r3 , and 3 team C corvette bodies but they sure dont look like any corvette Ive ever seen , unless its a prototype lol

couple of buddies that race also have made some sick looking bodies using kysho gt decals

Old 05-01-2013, 06:35 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

I finally got to play with mine a bit with no body on it. Its a right out of the box and only set ride height setup, but it sure is quick even with a 14 tooth pinion on the stock spur and stock tires. It'll be interesting with a 21 or 22 on it. I was pretty impressed by the way it handled. It didn't nose dive under braking, but braked very good with the HW 4068 and 150A ESC. Even with the stock tires, it handled pretty well on the dusty asphalt on my street. I'm hoping to get it all painted up next week and get some pre mounted Sweeps for it.
Old 05-01-2013, 07:59 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Nice looking bodies Flojo!

I just picked up one of these and need to get some pics up. It looks like it will be a lot of fun!
Old 05-01-2013, 09:40 PM
Tech Adept

thanks Boostem , these bodies are becoming an obsession lol ,

Tried matte finish for the first time , dont wanna toot my own horn but I think i shocked my self lol
started around 6pm , cut the body out , washed inside , masked windows , made some cutsouts to mask headlight and tails .. that took all of 2 hours lol shot over to the LHS grabbed a can of ******* for the matte look . wash kind of scared to cut outside around the windows and headlights , but it worked , have to leave the windows and headlight still covered in protective wrap so the matte spray doesnt fog out everything .. took a little break but was alot later then 420
been cutting trim for the headlight and headlights , and stuck some clear yellow on inside of headlight , gonna call it a night for now .. btw this is a teamC body I bought on RCboys listed as a corvette , maybe the 2020 prototype verson lmao , anyhow figured id share some pics before I call it a night . hope u like it !! btw this new photobucket layout sucks , used to be nice when I could just put mouse over the pic and copy link grrr sorry for crappy iphone pics , doesnt so it justice , will get better ones , just debating if I should make the holes for my GT1 sp electric conversion or my ofna carbonfiber monster lol enjoy

Old 05-02-2013, 07:19 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

On most cars this matte color hides the lines of such a nice car. To do it on a Jeep or off-road vehicle is ok, but on any sports car it probably makes the designers blood boil.
Old 05-02-2013, 08:22 PM
Tech Master

I dunno, i kinda like that. Gives it a nice Stealth look.

im torn though, needs some highlights or something. Not just all black.
Old 05-03-2013, 05:05 AM
Tech Regular

Needs some "M"onster claw tracks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.