Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Setup Software for Mobile Phones (Iphone) >

Setup Software for Mobile Phones (Iphone)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Setup Software for Mobile Phones (Iphone)

Search this Thread

Old 06-21-2010, 07:45 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Damnit Man
Downloaded. Any plans on adding the Corally Phi 09?
Yes... ill try and get the Corally in for you with the next update.
Old 06-21-2010, 07:46 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Thanks for offering the Corally on the next update!

Last edited by Damnit Man; 06-21-2010 at 08:23 PM.
Old 06-21-2010, 09:59 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

$3.99? hmmmm... would love to try it out....
Old 06-21-2010, 10:51 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Just downloaded.... looks great.
Some things need to be editable to be able to put in the settings you have not just the available selections.

Example:
Shock rebound has no 0% or dead
Gear chart has no usable spur gear sizes, the chart is useless.
Springs are in color not spring rates.
Xray oils are not measured in range of selections.
Final rear toe only goes to 2 degrees.
Etc.

Any fixes would be greatly appreciated as the app. it is almost unusable the way it is.
Old 06-22-2010, 08:41 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Clint161
Just downloaded.... looks great.
Some things need to be editable to be able to put in the settings you have not just the available selections.

Example:
Shock rebound has no 0% or dead
Gear chart has no usable spur gear sizes, the chart is useless.
Springs are in color not spring rates.
Xray oils are not measured in range of selections.
Final rear toe only goes to 2 degrees.
Etc.

Any fixes would be greatly appreciated as the app. it is almost unusable the way it is.
Thanks for you feedback.

Im working on an update, and will add in more values for the rebound and toe.
The gear ratio chart will be updated with more spur and pinion sizes.
Im not sure what you mean by "not measured in range of selections" for oil.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:09 AM
Tech Addict

Just downloaded this this morning and was very impressed. I run the Mi4LP and it was very easy to put my settings in except for the rear toe not going up to +3 as already mentioned above.
Also would it be possible for the gear chart to be switchable between 48 and 64 dp?
Great work though mate - well done!

Paul
Old 06-22-2010, 11:09 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hello Dave,

got the software and it seems very good. Just have a few suggestions and hope to see it in the update.

1) For the motor timing, will like to see more options to choose from. i.e. 1 notch or something like that as most motors are adjusted by the graphics/markings on the motor can itself.

2) As I am driving the MI4LP, the writing/description is quite vague to me. If its possible to have a diagram added to it to show which part it is referring to would be best.

I know its sounds kinda difficult, but would like to see this software to be one thats used by every RC player.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks.
Old 06-23-2010, 03:35 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by mikecan8
Hello Dave,

got the software and it seems very good. Just have a few suggestions and hope to see it in the update.

1) For the motor timing, will like to see more options to choose from. i.e. 1 notch or something like that as most motors are adjusted by the graphics/markings on the motor can itself.

2) As I am driving the MI4LP, the writing/description is quite vague to me. If its possible to have a diagram added to it to show which part it is referring to would be best.

I know its sounds kinda difficult, but would like to see this software to be one thats used by every RC player.

Keep up the good work.

Thanks.
Thanks Mike.

In the next version of Tweak-Board you will be able to override any settings that are provided in the wheel control and enter any value you like. this should remove situations that i havent thought of.

I to drive the MI4LP, and have tried to get the areas of the setup as close to the manual. Ive tried to keep them as obvious and similar to the other models also.

I understand that a picture of the car would help identifying what the setting is related to, which is why im also looking at writing a version for the IPad, which has more screen real-estate, which may or may not use pictures but could be more graphical and illustrate the settings better. But for now im working hard on getting Tweak-Board for the IPhone fast,easy and uncomplicated for all drivers young, and old.

I hope that ive answered your questions, and if you have any others please do not hesitate in asking.

David
Old 06-24-2010, 12:46 AM
Tech Regular

Just downloaded it and impressed so far. The gearing is a bit disapointing but could be sorted in an update.
One minor point is that Photon is spelt wrong.

Keep it up though best rc by far
Old 06-24-2010, 02:43 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by kiwidave72
Thanks Mike.

In the next version of Tweak-Board you will be able to override any settings that are provided in the wheel control and enter any value you like. this should remove situations that i havent thought of.

I to drive the MI4LP, and have tried to get the areas of the setup as close to the manual. Ive tried to keep them as obvious and similar to the other models also.

I understand that a picture of the car would help identifying what the setting is related to, which is why im also looking at writing a version for the IPad, which has more screen real-estate, which may or may not use pictures but could be more graphical and illustrate the settings better. But for now im working hard on getting Tweak-Board for the IPhone fast,easy and uncomplicated for all drivers young, and old.

I hope that ive answered your questions, and if you have any others please do not hesitate in asking.

David
added support for the T2009 would be a deal maker for me
Old 06-24-2010, 08:36 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 46 (100%+)

Originally Posted by darrenoakley
Just downloaded it and impressed so far. The gearing is a bit disapointing but could be sorted in an update.
One minor point is that Photon is spelt wrong.

Keep it up though best rc by far
Not sure if you were trying to be funny, seeing how you were pointing out the incorrect spelling of "Photon", but, it would be "spelled", not "spelt". Spelt, is a type of wheat.

One more I see cropping up often, "alot", which is really two separate words, "a lot".

Okay, thats it for our spelling lesson for today. Back to the subject at hand.

I look forward to this app getting sussed out. Looks good, thanks for producing it.

Last edited by oldrcr; 06-24-2010 at 08:39 AM. Reason: a hypocritical error I produced while typing in this response.
Old 06-25-2010, 01:00 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by oldrcr
Not sure if you were trying to be funny, seeing how you were pointing out the incorrect spelling of "Photon", but, it would be "spelled", not "spelt". Spelt, is a type of wheat.

One more I see cropping up often, "alot", which is really two separate words, "a lot".

Okay, thats it for our spelling lesson for today. Back to the subject at hand.

I look forward to this app getting sussed out. Looks good, thanks for producing it.
It's was a comment to help the developer what relivance does your comment have to this?
Also no one paid to see my spelling mistakes smart arse.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:18 AM
Tech Master

I think this is one of the most difficult things i have ever used

i add a body type then i want to change it to another type that i had added previously and cannot i have to enter it again !!!p

Also with motor selection it is the same added Tekin 13.5 and SP13.5 and cannot select the oldest ???

Ak i doing something wrong ??
Old 06-25-2010, 03:45 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

It would be great to see the Corally 09 in the update please.
Old 06-25-2010, 03:59 AM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by sidecarphil1
I think this is one of the most difficult things i have ever used

i add a body type then i want to change it to another type that i had added previously and cannot i have to enter it again !!!p

Also with motor selection it is the same added Tekin 13.5 and SP13.5 and cannot select the oldest ???

Ak i doing something wrong ??
Hi sidecarphil1,

Tweak-board has been designed to store values for historical record. So the list that you are adding to are historical records, not posible values from a selection list.

Each setup change that is entered is recored with the date and time that you made that change. So for example, you made a change to the setup by changing the car body, you then went out of the track and from that you decided to change the body again. In Tweak-Board that is was is being stored for you... the fact that you changed the bodies, and when.

cheers,
David

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.