Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Setup Software for Mobile Phones (Iphone) >

Setup Software for Mobile Phones (Iphone)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Setup Software for Mobile Phones (Iphone)

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2011, 11:29 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Looks good I bought it
Old 10-23-2011, 08:27 PM
Tech Adept

Default Tweakboard 1.4

Hi Guys,

Tweakboard 1.4 has just been released over the weekend.

Im been busy working on a number of things to add, and to provide a more social side of the app.

To start with 1.4 has initial support of race events.

For now this only includes races that are here in New Zealand. This weeked was the waikato champs in hamilton, new zealand.

The waikato champs is the first meeting that allow races to see their results during the event. Theses was a very popular addition to the app, and have been approached buy other clubs to get tweakboard to have their results included.

In the next release which i hope will be in the next month, will include a few minor bug fixes with this, but also some additional changes, and the addition of a number of up coming events.

The results of the meetings is actually downloaded onto the phone and presented in a format for easy navigation ect.

if your club or you know of an upcoming event that you want tweakboard to include, them PM me. for now tweakboard will only support alycat version 9.2.2.11. and that have been posted to a clubs website. in future releases i will add more management systems, but for now alycat is my focus.

For those outside of new zealand will not benefit from this release, apart from the additions of a few more off-road buggies.

I would like to thank the hamilton club for their help, and Ed for his help also.

enjoy the update, and will hope to have more for you guys in the next few weeks.
David
Attached Thumbnails Setup Software for Mobile Phones (Iphone)-screenshot_raceresult.png   Setup Software for Mobile Phones (Iphone)-screenshot_race.png   Setup Software for Mobile Phones (Iphone)-screenshot_events.png  
Old 11-28-2011, 06:15 PM
Tech Adept

Default Tweakboard 1.5

Hi Guys,

If all goes well in the next few days i will have a new version of Tweakboard for you.

1.5 will again extend the event function thats already part of Tweakboard.
This time im adding the ability for IPhone/IPod touch users to scan QR Codes into the phone for easy event creation.

Basically, any club with AlyCat 9.2, that can or has posted race results to the web, can have their website results and event details turned into a QR Code.

The QR Code can be scanned with the use of the phones camera. Race details can then be displayed and race results downloaded onto the phone with in seconds.

QR Codes can be printed out during race meetings or displayed on the clubs website. Codes can be generated before or after the meeting.
Clubs can have as many QR Codes as they want.

For those racers that belong to clubs that have internet access track side and post results to the web after each race, will be able to also download races results at the track.

In the future ill will look at providing a website QR code generator, but for now those clubs that want a QR code please email me or posting a comment on this site.

cheers,
David