Community
Wiki Posts
Search

2010 "IIC" INTERNATIONAL INDOOR CHAMPIONSHIPS IN LAS VEGAS

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 01:42 PM
Suspended

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

come on no complaining already...scotty will do whats right..and if there is a handout motor and speedo..im sure it will be a little more than a standard entry
Old 03-23-2010, 06:01 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Great timing, Scotty. I started to look up plane tickets about a week ago...
Old 03-23-2010, 11:57 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 26 (100%+)

I hope to actually make it out this year. Since i am living way closer now!
Old 03-25-2010, 09:41 AM
Tech Apprentice

I really want to make it this years event, as i will be turning 21 that weekend. i will have to get a later flight on the 12th.
Old 03-25-2010, 10:00 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)
Talking

WOW, I've been away for a little while and missed last year. I'm thinking of getting back into the sport just to go to this race. It is one of the best events and Scotty makes sure you have a good time. Might have to call bottoms and twist his arm.
Just might see ya there.

Diamond Dave
Old 03-25-2010, 08:14 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by JB_catricala
I really want to make it this years event, as i will be turning 21 that weekend. i will have to get a later flight on the 12th.
Scotty will make you welcome. What happens stays...

Originally Posted by Bertetto
WOW, I've been away for a little while and missed last year. I'm thinking of getting back into the sport just to go to this race. It is one of the best events and Scotty makes sure you have a good time. Might have to call bottoms and twist his arm. Just might see ya there.

Diamond Dave
Scotty will make you welcome. Absolutely the best carpet racing I have attended.

Bill
Old 03-26-2010, 09:15 AM
Tech Master

I'm Totally Going!
Old 04-08-2010, 09:10 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by HB Moose
I heard a rumor that the Amateur class might be running a handout ESC and Motor combo with no timing adjustment this year. That sounds like a great idea if you can manage it.
Just speculating...but I wonder if this will be the handout ESC With Scotty's involvement with the ETS and Speed Passion V3 motor as hand outs last year...ya never know. Just looking forward to the race

http://ets.redrc.net/2010/04/ets-int...for-pro-stock/
Old 04-23-2010, 05:10 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Old 05-04-2010, 06:57 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

Any new info on classes, costs, etc?
Old 05-04-2010, 01:44 PM
Tech Master

HI Everyone,

Well as we are full swing into Spring here in Wisconsin, my mind is on Vegas! We are about 1 month away from entries online and I know it will be another great IIC.

All the details of the classes will be forthcoming soon, but I wanted to give everyone some info about Speed Control Rules. For those of you that were at the IIC last year, you saw first hand the change that the timing advance/boost did to stock racing and that was only the beginning. It has advanced many times since the IIC and has taken things in my opinion from the stock class it should be for beginners and intermediate drivers to something far closer to an advanced racers class. As a race promoter and hobby shop owner, this is obviously a major concern for me. I want to ensure we have classes for all abilities and right now Stock racing.... Is not Stock! And it needs to get back to a speed that is controllable for the beginner and intermediate drivers.

In talking with some of the major ESC companies, they are all in agreement that there needs to be some limits or controls put into the ESC to bring back a true Stock level of racing. Many of the ESC companies are already making adjustments to their current profiles and their new products will come with profiles that are designed for Stock racing. No timing, No boost and easy to tech to ensure that the racer is in these Stock Profiles.

NOVAK, TEKIN, LRP have all confirmed that they all have this in their products coming to market soon.

I just wanted everyone to know that for this years IIC we will have parameters and restrictions in the stock classes to what Speedos and what profiles you will be able to use in the Stock Classes. This will ensure as always for the IIC the fairest event possible for both the amature as well as the expert.

Class information and other info will be coming out soon. and we all look forward to seeing everyone in September for another great IIC.

Thanks
Scotty

Last edited by Scotty Ernst; 05-04-2010 at 02:55 PM.
Old 05-04-2010, 02:20 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

I hope with bringing back stock we can also bring back some 19 turn equivelant class. Many people who travel would like to run 2 classes, myself included and I don't think anyone really wants to see me in mod rubber as a second class.
Old 05-04-2010, 05:53 PM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by HenBeav
I hope with bringing back stock we can also bring back some 19 turn equivelant class. Many people who travel would like to run 2 classes, myself included and I don't think anyone really wants to see me in mod rubber as a second class.
Awww come on! Just jump in and pull the trigger
Old 05-04-2010, 06:20 PM
Tech Apprentice

Any chance of having a F1 Class?
Old 05-04-2010, 06:30 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 34 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KinzR
Any chance of having a F1 Class?
That would be a great 2nd class for the 2wd enthusiast

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.