Wiki Posts
Search

Schumacher Corner

Search this Thread

Old 02-03-2006, 11:18 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Racer X

STL, the EC setup sheet became a bigger project that I first thought it would be...and we lost someone at work and I'm having to pick up the slack (we're still looking for her though). Anyways, I will, at least, have the updated sheets tomorrow at Stockton and possibly the PDF posted by the end of today (if not today, then Monday...or Tuesday).
That's unacceptable PDF up by the end of the day or no Stockton for you tomorrow It's going t be a blast. Changed the set up slightly to try something else. I will be testing a couple of different things.
Old 02-03-2006, 01:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STLNLST
That's unacceptable PDF up by the end of the day or no Stockton for you tomorrow It's going t be a blast. Changed the set up slightly to try something else. I will be testing a couple of different things.
..that's it crack that whip!! ..at least this time you can't blame gearchart.com for that one! ...so you gonna re-challenge Scotty to an MC (after tomorrow since he has a make-up main to wear it in)?
Old 02-03-2006, 03:01 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

OK, here's the GIF version of the EC Carpet sheet, complete with corrections (tyres? Centre?). PDF to follow...later
Attached Thumbnails Schumacher Corner-mi2ec_setupsheet.gif  
Old 02-03-2006, 03:21 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Originally Posted by STLNLST
That's unacceptable PDF up by the end of the day or no Stockton for you tomorrow It's going t be a blast. Changed the set up slightly to try something else. I will be testing a couple of different things. In other words, I am laying out my excuses already in case I can't back up the A-main run from last week
Old 02-03-2006, 04:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

That's unacceptable PDF up by the end of the day or no Stockton for you tomorrow It's going t be a blast. Changed the set up slightly to try something else. I will be testing a couple of different things. In other words, I am laying out my excuses already in case I can't back up the A-main run from last week
LMAO!!!!!!
Old 02-03-2006, 04:11 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Jack Smash
I love the way you changed the words around....LMAO The car will be just fine. It's your T2 you should be worried about
Old 02-03-2006, 04:12 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by Racer X
OK, here's the GIF version of the EC Carpet sheet, complete with corrections (tyres? Centre?). PDF to follow...later
Not gonna cut it.

We need to be able to edit this thing bro!!!! You're slippin' at your old age
Old 02-03-2006, 08:27 PM
Tech Regular

P-Dub check your PM
Old 02-04-2006, 02:44 AM
Tech Addict

How did the MULLET challenge go? Where are the pics?
Old 02-04-2006, 05:27 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally Posted by IslandBwoy
Scotty lost the challenge, not many pics, RobertV is slipping in his duties, we can't get pictures on time, race reports on time, plus he plays nasty music, we're very disappointed in him hw should have to wear the mullet just cause he's failing so much! ...but I'm digressing, the only picture we have is the one below, and I think Scotty misunderstood where he was supposed to wear the mullet??? http://www.deepwest.com/rasta/RC/sco...the-mullet.jpg
Old 02-04-2006, 07:04 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by IslandBwoy

The Cyclone guy had to wear the mullet and then pulled a my car doesn't work for the start of his B Main. Only the MI2EC made the main out of the mullet challengers It sat 2nd on the grid We'll see what happens after today. Scotty may or may not show up to wear his mullet. Heck....the pics Harsh posted doesn't even have a mullet in it The EC is the real deal. The set up we started out with was killer. I'm trying the changes that Mo made last weekend for mod in 19 turn today.
Old 02-04-2006, 09:52 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 42 (100%+)

Kevin K/Euge...other Mi2EC owners.

Just thought I'd help you guys out real quick. Here's a editable PDF of the setup sheet that was posted. Not sure if I have it set 100% but thought it might get you going before someone did another finalized version.

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
mi2ec_setupsheet.pdf (314.2 KB, 155 views)
Old 02-04-2006, 12:10 PM
Tech Rookie

hi just need info on the difs on a mission s1, just taken them apart due too the feel of grit, to my amazement the rear dif was locked with no slip at all with plastic shafts none rock solid, same with front but had some slip not alot, now i put em back I have made the front firm slip and rear we bit less, now what is the correct slip for plastic on carpet, having stopped the grity rattle now have I gone too far on slip or what?
Old 02-04-2006, 03:56 PM
Tech Apprentice

Default Track width

I've been thinking about the difference in track width on the EC for quite some time now without coming to any sort of conclusion.

A standard build EC comes with about 188-189mm front width and 185-186mm rear width. The difference was not at all as big on the standard MI2. So first of all, what the benefits of having a much more narrow rear end? Anyone tried not using the shims in the front to decrease front width? (Yes you can remove them without having the wheels touching the front hub carrier.)

What are your thoughts on this? I can imagine increased front width gives a bit more reaction when changing direction, though I doubt any more is needed since that was one of the main strengths in the MI2 in my oppinion. If this however is the case, how does it affect mid-corner speed?

These numbers are with Schumacher U2500 wheels.
Old 02-04-2006, 04:41 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Wildie
hi just need info on the difs on a mission s1, just taken them apart due too the feel of grit, to my amazement the rear dif was locked with no slip at all with plastic shafts none rock solid, same with front but had some slip not alot, now i put em back I have made the front firm slip and rear we bit less, now what is the correct slip for plastic on carpet, having stopped the grity rattle now have I gone too far on slip or what?
The tires you are running will effect how much bite you will want from your diffs ... are you running rubber or foam?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.