Wiki Posts
Search

Schumacher Corner

Search this Thread

Old 05-01-2005, 06:37 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Originally posted by Jon Kerr
A setup is a setup. Very rarely would I change the setup just for the motor. Sometimes in mod the car may feel a little more free because of the additional power. But if it's good in mod, it should be just fine for stock. Here's the standard setup we use outdoors on asphalt. I'll probably be running this exact setup to start at the Reedy Race in a few weeks. This is a setup sheet of my own so if there's anything on there that doesn't make since just ask. Like Donny said, you need to follow this setup to a T for starters for it to work right.

Jon i cant get your setup when i click on the link it sends me to windows media player like its going to play music or a video or somthing??? lol ... but can you just send it to my email... [email protected]
Old 05-01-2005, 09:54 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally posted by LoSi xXx S
Jon i cant get your setup when i click on the link it sends me to windows media player like its going to play music or a video or somthing??? lol ... but can you just send it to my email... [email protected]
YGM
Old 05-01-2005, 11:40 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Hey guys,

Is this worth $275.00? I am thinning out my collection a little and want to know what I should ask.

THe car has:

Alloy Battery Posts, Purple
Alloy Front Hub Carriers, purple
Alloy Rear Hub Carriers, purple
C/F Low Rear Shock Mount
C/F Low Front Shock Mount
Titanium Turnbuckles, purple
P dub bumper

It will also come with the stock towers and a few other stock parts that were replaced.

Old 05-01-2005, 12:45 PM
Tech Regular

Default new universals

Hey guys, i was lookingo to teemu leino mi2 at the lrp touring car masters and saw a purple anodized universal.
Some body knows who made them?? please, part numbers.
Thanks a lot.
Marcelo.
p.s: wicked, its a great car, but 275 usd?? its the price of a new car, without those optionals parts, but a new car.

MArcelo.
Old 05-01-2005, 01:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Wicked,

I had a Mission a couple years back, so I'm not up-to-date with the Mi2, but one thing I do know is that you don't need two servo savers (bellcranks and Losi one on the servo). Not only does that mess up the linkage angle, but it will probably make the steering feel mushy.
Old 05-01-2005, 01:41 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)
Default wow

i got 550 i buy two ( i been hosed before )
how about i give you 150 and you like it
i bought a bmi mi2 new for 300 and yes with all the std. purple
Old 05-01-2005, 01:49 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default Re: new universals

Originally posted by piorc
p.s: wicked, its a great car, but 275 usd?? its the price of a new car, without those optionals parts, but a new car.

MArcelo.
Well thats the problem. The hop ups alone were $131.00 not including all the shipping costs.

Not sure what I am going to do. I may just stick it on ebay tonight and see what happens.

Brian McGreevy,

Yea I know. I don't have any horns that reach that high, and that also fit on the JR servo. SO i just ripped that off my xxx-s.
Old 05-01-2005, 09:26 PM
Tech Regular

Yeah wicked, your car is really great, and if i have money i will buy it!!! heeh
So if u sell it for 230 usd, u will sell it really quickly!!
Good lucky!!
Buy for now,
Macelo.
Old 05-01-2005, 09:28 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Anybody have a good carpet setup for the Mission Pro using Schumacher springs?? I've got greys on the front and yellows on the rear...pretty decent steering, but car doesn't feel quite locked in... as soon as I get a chance, I'll go to the track in the AM when they open and just play until it feels right... 40 wt oil, stock pistons, Running foams.
If I'm able to improve and get myself up into the A's on occasion, I'll break down and buy an MI2...

Thanks guys!

Ron
Old 05-01-2005, 09:30 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally posted by LoSi xXx S
That's very odd. You should be able to click on it and it will unzip it. Anyways, I've Emailed it to you.
Old 05-01-2005, 09:39 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)
Default Re: new universals

Originally posted by piorc
Hey guys, i was lookingo to teemu leino mi2 at the lrp touring car masters and saw a purple anodized universal.
Some body knows who made them?? please, part numbers.
Thanks a lot.

They're made by TiR. Part# TNM2564W

http://www.racing-cars.com/usa/produ...ecnumber=56734
Old 05-02-2005, 04:55 AM
Tech Initiate

Default Heavy duty one-way

Does anyone know if the heavy duty one way for the Mi2 will fit the old Mission? If so, does it need any modifications?
Old 05-02-2005, 08:26 AM
Tech Addict

Does anyone know if the heavy duty one way for the Mi2 will fit the old Mission? If so, does it need any modifications?
Im not sure what you mean by heavy duty but i've successfully used a Mi2's one way and locked diff in my mission. Just rember that the layout is exactly the opposite so you will have to filip the diff over from car to car.

>R
Old 05-02-2005, 08:30 AM
Tech Elite

Hey Jon i recieved your emails but my comp wont let me open the file and i have acrobate reader but it says it doesnt support it or somthing, and I tried downloading excel and my comp wont let me download it AHHH this comp is giving me stress.. Im going to threw it out soon !

BTW thanks , but just forget it ill try to figure out a good setup . as i already know what i should do on my car at my local track but theres just somthing thats a little off and i just dont know what it is .
Old 05-02-2005, 08:32 AM
Tech Elite

One more thing Jon what wieght oil do you normaly use?

i use 40w all around 3 hol pistons with silver F and green R springs or

Blue F and silver R.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.