Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Schumacher Corner

Search this Thread

Old 03-09-2005, 08:28 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

The car is designed more for sedan bodies since that's what we normally race. I think HPI has an RX8 though that should fit. If you want something different try www.speedtechrc.com and look at the Chevron Models Bodies. Most touring cars are going to have the same probelm fitting those type of bodies because of the shock towers. The cars are just not designed for bodies that are that low in the front.
Old 03-12-2005, 02:33 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

does anyone one know a good setup for Superior Hobbies or TQ hobbies using tamiya shocks?
Old 03-12-2005, 06:39 PM
PW
Tech Elite

Originally posted by LoSi xXx S
does anyone one know a good setup for Superior Hobbies or TQ hobbies using tamiya shocks?
I will try and get Tony Padilla's winning setup he used last weekend. Tony won both classes last weekend at Superior Hobbies
Old 03-12-2005, 11:16 PM
Tech Rookie

i here by give the P-DUB bumpers the highest seal of approval that could possibly be given to any products. i used one today for the first time. in the very first qualifer, i was hit from the rear, went over a metal corner dot, was thrown 30' in the air, and smacked head on into one of Billy's boards. nothing was broken!!! Howevr, it twisted and tweaked the chassis so bad, it took me the rest of the day to figure out what the problem was. after loosening all the chassis and top deck screws, and adjusting everything, it all works great again. thank you paul, for a great product. without that bumoper, i am sure i would have destroyed my whole front end, and possibly even the chassis.
Old 03-13-2005, 05:16 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Originally posted by gdcopbadcop
i here by give the P-DUB bumpers the highest seal of approval that could possibly be given to any products. i used one today for the first time. in the very first qualifer, i was hit from the rear, went over a metal corner dot, was thrown 30' in the air, and smacked head on into one of Billy's boards. nothing was broken!!! Howevr, it twisted and tweaked the chassis so bad, it took me the rest of the day to figure out what the problem was. after loosening all the chassis and top deck screws, and adjusting everything, it all works great again. thank you paul, for a great product. without that bumoper, i am sure i would have destroyed my whole front end, and possibly even the chassis.
That bumper has been proven on the rug as well. I broke a Losi XXXS chassis when I got into the back of a fellow racer.....LOL

We have the cars looking good on the rug. I'm not in the show yet due to a little rough driving and being slightly off on my roll out.......but the car works and I'm having fun.
Old 03-14-2005, 08:46 AM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by gdcopbadcop
Yeah those things are almost bullet proof. Tell all your friends to buy one!
Old 03-15-2005, 06:38 AM
Tech Apprentice

Default P-DUB bumper

how do i get one of those? what is their web site? if it can save a few casterblocks i think i should get one.
Old 03-15-2005, 07:16 AM
PW
Tech Elite

Default Re: P-DUB bumper

Originally posted by hyena boy
how do i get one of those? what is their web site? if it can save a few casterblocks i think i should get one.
www.pdubracing.com
Old 03-15-2005, 10:53 AM
The Evicerator

P DUB YOU DA MAN!
Old 03-15-2005, 11:19 AM
PW
Tech Elite

NO STEVE.....YOU DA'MANNNN!!!!!!!!!!

losixxx....e-mail me for the Superior Hobbies setup [email protected]
Old 03-16-2005, 06:42 AM
Tech Apprentice

thanks paul... i will have to order one soon.
Old 03-16-2005, 03:05 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

We can't be on page 2
Old 03-16-2005, 06:08 PM
Tech Elite

Originally posted by Jon Kerr
We can't be on page 2
everyone is on the brushless thread!
Old 03-16-2005, 08:43 PM

Jon I thought you were a losi man??? I can't wait to get back into racing at socal agian with a nice new mi2. I used to be the only one racing a mission there besides don. You ever race therE?
Old 03-16-2005, 08:46 PM

Does anyone have any pics of factory guys cars??? LIke Teemo's(can't spell his name)lol

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.