Old 09-16-2006, 08:14 AM
The Evicerator

Originally Posted by STLNLST
Once Mo cuts these puppies out....I'm ready
Wow
Old 09-17-2006, 03:45 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Some of my fellow schuie driver may know. Hey Jon just off by one day.
It a girl

Just to let everyone know.

At 01:21 in the morning of sept 16/06 Petra had a baby girl.

Her Name is Shiva Bailey Blondeau

After two long days of labour We opt for a C/section.

Shiva is doing great and Mom is recovering slowly. Dad is still in aww.
Old 09-17-2006, 10:02 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Congratulations. Just missed sharing my B-day by one day
Old 09-17-2006, 10:06 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mini-dub
Yeah they do actually look really good Jon , I didn't mean to rip on you so hard .
Well I couldn't make Jon mad at me cuz I think he's the only one thats actually nice to me LOL.
Old 09-17-2006, 10:16 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Not mad at you bro. I know you're just messin'. I get crap from a lot of people about my paint scheme. I get just as many complements on it too.

See ya in a couple days.
Old 09-18-2006, 03:57 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

hey guys
i raced my ec the other day and was un impressed. i didnt haveany lap times but the car felt un responsive and slow. i went from a diff in my mi2 to a spool in the ec. im running silver sway bars and white springs 30 wt oil kit pistons 5mm ride height and 3mm rear and 2mm front droop apart from that stock. what can i do to get more speed in a high speed chicane?? in 540(slower than stock) we dont lift and it is after a long sraight (20+metres)
so its high speed i know high speed normally doesnt affect lap time as much as low speed sections but this sets up a low speed section.
mind u i only got one pack through before it rained so i probably being hrsh on the car cause im frustrated. havnt raced in 4 weeks
cheers guy
Old 09-18-2006, 04:09 AM
Tech Regular

The team that are running at Vagas are they running the new car that is in development in the UK or are they running some new parts on the older car?
Old 09-18-2006, 04:09 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

If you race on asphalt try the carpet towers, PM you email and i send you my lates setup with carpet towers on asphalt

John
Old 09-18-2006, 06:50 AM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by aus jd 2703
hey guys
i raced my ec the other day and was un impressed. i didnt haveany lap times but the car felt un responsive and slow. i went from a diff in my mi2 to a spool in the ec. im running silver sway bars and white springs 30 wt oil kit pistons 5mm ride height and 3mm rear and 2mm front droop apart from that stock. what can i do to get more speed in a high speed chicane?? in 540(slower than stock) we dont lift and it is after a long sraight (20+metres)
so its high speed i know high speed normally doesnt affect lap time as much as low speed sections but this sets up a low speed section.
mind u i only got one pack through before it rained so i probably being hrsh on the car cause im frustrated. havnt raced in 4 weeks
cheers guy
Before you go changing stuff i would suggest that you go over the car and make sure that everything is as its supposed to be. To tell you truth i cant tell you the last time i've heard someome say this car did not work out of the box. And when they did, it turned out that they did something wrong. So again before you go trying the latest and greatest and end up feeling that this car 'requires' too much to make it fast check your drive train make sure its free (one shim for the dif), check your outdrives, make sure they are not binding along the full range of motion. Check your cvd's and like. When you are confident that the car is as it should be try making small changes. It sounds like you could benefit from simply standing the front shocks up one for the chicane. But you will not need much more than that.

Let us know if you find anything.
Old 09-18-2006, 06:56 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

The final round of the BRCA modified and 19t championship took place at a sunny West London raceway over the weekend and was dominated by the Schumacher team with their MI2EC's.

Following on from his KO GP win last month Adam Rogers TQ'ed and took the overall victory in modified from Chris Grainger with the EC of Kevin Brunsden in 3rd. The final make up saw a fantastic 5 Mi2EC's in the top 7, with Chris Ashton 5th, James Howarth 6th and Matt White 7th.

1-Adam Rogers - Mi2EC/Schumacher XVS 4200SHV/Fantom Alloy 2/LRP
2-Chris Grainger - Yokomo
3-Kevin Brunsden - Mi2EC/Schumacher XVS 4200SHV/Fantom Alloy 2/Keyence
4-Lee Woodhams - Yokomo
5-Chris Ashton - Mi2EC/Schumacher XVS 4200SHV/Fantom Alloy 2/Keyence
6-James Howarth - Mi2EC/Schumacher XVS 4200SHV/Fantom Alloy 2/Keyence
7-Matt White - Mi2EC/Schumacher XVS 4200SHV/Fantom Alloy 2/Keyence
8-Ben Cosgrove - HB
9-Olly Jefferies - Yokomo
10-Andrew Robson - Yokomo

All the Schumacher drivers were powered by the new Fantom Alloy 2 motor which was used at this race for the first time.

In the overall modified championship for the year Adam finished runner up behind Chris Grainger with Kevin Brunsden 7th, Chris Ashton 8th and Matt white 10th. James Howarth took home the Junior BRCA modified title - Congratulations to all!!!!!

In the 19t class the Mi2EC also dominated qualifying with Anthony Potter and Colin Jackson filling the front row. These two were also battling for the overall championship with them having equal points going into the final race. With the extra points gained from qualifying and a good set of final results Anthony took the overall championship from his buddy Colin after a titanic season long battle.

Congratulations from all at Schumacher for taking a well deserved 1st and Second in the 19t BRCA Championship!!!
Old 09-18-2006, 07:13 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

hey Weylin, are you running the Mi2-EC or this "Mi3" at vegas. I keep on hearing about it on the forums??
Old 09-18-2006, 08:49 AM
PW
Tech Elite

Weylin will be running the Mi2EC as will all of Team Schumacher. Maybe one of these guys talking about an Mi3 could hook me up with one
Old 09-18-2006, 10:32 AM
Tech Rookie

Originally Posted by stegger
The team that are running at Vagas are they running the new car that is in development in the UK or are they running some new parts on the older car?

No one at schumacher here in the Uk has used a new development car all year. The only change has been the use of Carpet towers on the tarmac car.

Good Luck to ALL the Schumacher drivers attending the Vegas race!!
Old 09-18-2006, 11:21 AM
Tech Addict

i also havent heard of a new car coming out. the team is always refining and updating different parts, to keep the car competitive. so if new prototype parts were to be used at vegas i wouldnt be surprised.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.