Like Tree65Likes

TC3 Forum

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-2002, 11:02 PM
Tech Adept

Do you have a link for square? I have everyone but them.thks
Old 12-01-2002, 11:14 PM
Tech Fanatic

I'll post it tommorrow, I'm at work right now.
Old 12-02-2002, 02:01 AM
Tech Fanatic

Can't get K.Model parts from either of the normal HK sources. Anyone else have any ideas? I was told they aren't interested in selling outside Japan. Guess I'll have to make a center brace.
Old 12-02-2002, 02:07 AM
Tech Fanatic

Craig, Here's the link for the HK supplier of the Square parts. Click on this, enter "Square" in the search, and scroll down for the TC3 parts. I have the F & R braces, and the spur gear adaptor, they are awesome. I am seriously considering the shock towers.

http://shopping.rcmodel.com.hk/eshopping/default.htm
Old 12-02-2002, 04:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally posted by Jack Smash
Pizza Dude, who made the Samurai? Was it Mauri? I cant remember.
TOKYO MARUI made the Samurai... as well as the Hunter, Galaxy, Super Wheelie, Ninja, Shogun, Big Bear, and so on... They now make small scale stuff and BB guns.

A word on additional braces/decks... the more braces you add on the car, the worse tweak intake on hard hits will be... this is one of the reasons I switched from a double-deck car (Schum) to the TC^3. If you add braces, you add a layer of parts mounted to the main chassis, that will slightly move under hard hits and create contsraints on the main chassis. This is a very nice way to add tweak to a car...

My 2 cents.

Paul
Old 12-02-2002, 04:47 AM
Tech Apprentice

are the speedmind wheels any count ?
Old 12-02-2002, 05:17 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

Originally posted by NTC3NUT
Can't get K.Model parts from either of the normal HK sources. Anyone else have any ideas? I was told they aren't interested in selling outside Japan. Guess I'll have to make a center brace.
Too bad, I emailed RAIBOWTEN to inquire about the parts, and they replied immediately by sayingthat the K.Model Racing Factory is like an individually run factory (more like Penguin RC) and that they do not sell to retailers!!!

Hmmmm, too bad!!!!

Tell me how you'll make yours!!!!
Old 12-02-2002, 09:51 AM
Tech Adept

Thanks for the link.Theres alot of parts out there that no one imports.Wish I spoke for more languages,then I could set up a store and sell them.The bumper support isnt big enough to do what I want it to do.Oh well time to make my own.
Old 12-02-2002, 07:24 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Anyone know what gear ratios they were running for stock touring at Cleveland? I think I was waaaayyy off when I was there. I did horrible, but I had alot of fun and can't wait to do it again at Snowbirds. This time I'll be alittle more prepared for setups and what to expect. Just need to find that damn gearing!! Oh yeah, and how many of you had a reverse wound handout motor? I had one reverse wound and one normally wound motor. Got kinda confusing when alternating motors between qualifiers! Well let me head out... time to relax for the rest of the week... catch up on my sleep!
Old 12-03-2002, 05:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally posted by KilRuf
Oh yeah, and how many of you had a reverse wound handout motor? I had one reverse wound and one normally wound motor. Got kinda confusing when alternating motors between qualifiers!

reverse wound... duh...
Old 12-03-2002, 06:31 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Wink K-models

I might be able to help you TC3 guys out with a "SMALL" amount of stuff from them...but I will have to do it when I get back to Japan here on the 15th of December... I have ordered stuff from them in the past for my Barracuda...but it was under my Wife's name...(Japanese) I tried to order from them before to get stuff sent to me uder my name and they wouldn't send it ..to my house .!! even in Japan ....So it seams that they are a bit nervious about there design leaving the country...

So I might be able to buy enought stuff for 3~4 cars...so please let me know what Items for the TC3 you guys need from K-models

1st come 1st serve..
I'll do my best to help...but no promises here

-Dave
Old 12-03-2002, 06:36 AM
Tech Master

KilRuf - I geared at 37/96 with 59mm tire. That is about a 28.5mm rollout.

Mike Dunnigan
Old 12-03-2002, 06:52 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)
Talking Square Link

Also here is the Square Parts link for you TC3 Guys' http://www.rc-square.com/asosi/stc50a.jpg

-Dave
Old 12-03-2002, 08:03 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Re: K-models

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
I might be able to help you TC3 guys out with a "SMALL" amount of stuff from them...but I will have to do it when I get back to Japan here on the 15th of December... I have ordered stuff from them in the past for my Barracuda...but it was under my Wife's name...(Japanese) I tried to order from them before to get stuff sent to me uder my name and they wouldn't send it ..to my house .!! even in Japan ....So it seams that they are a bit nervious about there design leaving the country...

So I might be able to buy enought stuff for 3~4 cars...so please let me know what Items for the TC3 you guys need from K-models

1st come 1st serve..
I'll do my best to help...but no promises here

-Dave
Hi Dave Thanks for the offer!!!!

I am from Manila, Philippines.

I have a Japanese patient who is coming for treatment this end of December.

It will be a great help if you could post the following info about K.Models Racing Factory

web site

mailng address

and

phone number

He is also into RC, so maybe he could help me.

Many Thanks!!!

Lem

Last edited by lem2; 12-03-2002 at 08:09 AM.
Old 12-03-2002, 10:30 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 90 (100%+)

I've heard rumors of a Warp Speed chassis coming out for the TC3. Any pics?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.