Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by ECM Racing
the former ex-wife
Did she die or did you re-marry her?

Sorry to hear about either.
Old 01-15-2014, 10:06 AM
Tech Rookie

Questions?? Fut HRS

Troy it sounds like you know a little bit about me. LOL No she's still alive and kicking. Only thing that died in that relationship was my R/C hobby.

Anyways, I got a question; can you run Futabas HRS mode with Speed Passions BL ESCs or do I need to enable PPM?
Old 01-16-2014, 12:02 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

I seem to be having issues programming my Reventon R.

I can't get the LED card to work.

When I plug it in it shows SP then after a second or so it shows two dashes (--).

It does the same if I try and plug it into my laptop.

Any ideas?

I've read to try with the fan disconnected but that didn't help.
Old 01-16-2014, 01:14 PM
Tech Rookie

Can anyone point me in the direction to find out how to program my stock club esc without a card. I've been reading and searching the web without finding much. Right now everything works fine except that I seemingly have no brakes! Cheers!

Chris
Old 01-16-2014, 01:28 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 5 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Kacz
Can anyone point me in the direction to find out how to program my stock club esc without a card. I've been reading and searching the web without finding much. Right now everything works fine except that I seemingly have no brakes! Cheers!

Chris
Go to page 14 (step 11) of the Online manual

http://www.speedpassion.net/reventon/home.asp

There is a flow chart on how to program the Stock club ESC via the button.

By default that ESC has 20% drag brake and 30% braking power out of a possible 100%
Old 01-16-2014, 02:07 PM
Tech Rookie

So at the bottom of the flow chart where it talks about "n" times. I'm guessing I count the orange flashes and cross reference those to the table provided later on page 16, 12.2
Old 01-16-2014, 03:04 PM
Tech Regular

Noticed that the Reventon software is updated to Version: V1.1.0.24 with ROAR Approved V21 Stock0 Firmware.

Is there any difference/improvments between this version and V20 Stock0 ?? I

Originally Posted by Kacz
So at the bottom of the flow chart where it talks about "n" times. I'm guessing I count the orange flashes and cross reference those to the table provided later on page 16, 12.2
That is correct you would want 4 flashes to get to brakes and then set it to what ever strength you would like
Old 01-17-2014, 03:20 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by daveaustin5

When I plug it in it shows SP then after a second or so it shows two dashes (--).

Any ideas?

Any help would be much appreciated.
Old 01-19-2014, 09:27 PM
Tech Regular

Has anyone had a sensor board fail in there SP motors??

I have new V3.0 17.5 with a red timing board that I had from a 1 year old MMM motor and has been fine for many race meets but yesterday mid way through my final race throttle became very touchy.

Brought it in and found anything less than 30% throttle it would cog like crazy (4wd team durango)

Replaced the sensor wire and it was the same, when I got home I put the 0-10 Black timing board back in and the cogging is gone.

What causes this issue anyone had it before??
Old 01-22-2014, 10:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

anyone have success running the reventon program on windows 8?

I get the usb driver to download but the setup doesn't work like how it did on windows 7
Old 01-23-2014, 07:00 PM
Tech Rookie

I have a reventon pro 1.1 and I have run it in my car 3-4 times at my local track. The last time that I had it at the track it worked perfectly.But 2 nights ago I was getting ready to go to the track and all I have is reverse, or if I change the running mode to forward/brake I get no movement at all. I am running a 8.5 V3 motor that came s a package with the speed control.
I have tried to reflash or resend the settings to the esc with both the lcd programmer and my PC. and no change. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 01-23-2014, 07:00 PM
Tech Rookie

I have a reventon pro 1.1 and I have run it in my car 3-4 times at my local track. The last time that I had it at the track it worked perfectly.But 2 nights ago I was getting ready to go to the track and all I have is reverse, or if I change the running mode to forward/brake I get no movement at all. I am running a 8.5 V3 motor that came s a package with the speed control.
I have tried to reflash or resend the settings to the esc with both the lcd programmer and my PC. and no change. Any help would be appreciated.
Old 01-26-2014, 12:32 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by daveaustin5

Any ideas?

Any ideas?

I've tried contacting Speed Passion but haven't had a response.

I really need to be able to program my ESC and nothing seems to work.

The USB driver appears to be installed properly because I can see the card when I go to device manager on my laptop.

If I open the PC interface and plug it in whilst holding Reset I can update the software to v1.3 or v1.4 but neither seem to solve my problem.

I'm just stuck with two dashes! I can't program from PC or the card.

I've googled but couldn't find anything useful. The first result is my post on here!
Old 01-26-2014, 03:57 PM
Tech Regular

is there any other place i can download the software from. downloading from sp website is like pulling teeth
Old 01-27-2014, 12:40 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi guys and girls. I have a Reventon Pro that's done about three meetings in 1/10 TC (13.5T, stock 1 setting) Today I changed some settings and put the boost to 150k as per some guys setup sheets. I went to full throttle and it cut out. Now when you push the button to turn it on, it comes on, but as soon as you release the button it turns off. It didn't over heat or do anything silly neither did the motor. It will still connect to the computer so I reset everything back to default then reset it all again but the same thing happens, push the button down and it fires up, release the button and it turns off. Any Ideas ???

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.