Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree57Likes

The Speed Passion Thread

Search this Thread

Old 04-27-2010, 11:40 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by geubes
First time poster gives untrustworthy answer, I hope you aint pulling any legs and telling the truth.

willing to share any more details, like location, track type, class.....

even a name?
I can vouch for Number 22, I was at the same event. The latest SP beta is real close to the Tekin 203 now but still not quicker

Track is high bite asphalt, track length is around 215m / 705ft longest straight including a flatout sweeper is around 50m / 164ft.

The new beta software was still a little off in 10.5 but was right there in 13.5 / 17.5.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:24 AM
Tech Rookie

Default Tekin Basher

Thanks Skitee...did not not know you were also on this forum...

But to add, it is the truth and the version is great whereas the older versions had an almost brutal power delivery this version is now much smoother and the car is much more driveable..On the previous versions the car motor would take a long time time to spool up and then suddenly it would give a great lurch, but with this version the motor spools up quicker and there is no sudden lurch...Just a long and constant power delivery. I ran initially a Team Wave 17.5 with the SP LPF. I later changed the motor to a Novak Ballistic 17.5 with a FDR of 7.21. The car was absolutely great. The only problem was that I changed the front way for a spool which I have never used before and found the car very tricky...Big Mistake.
Old 04-28-2010, 01:06 AM
Tech Adept

Arrow Speed Passion Setup Sheet New

Hello, this is the last Speed Passion setup sheet, at program 15 (#15) you have 9 levels of setting to choose like the last beta has and like should be the final release.
You should be able to download it without troubles and queue (i really hope the queue for to download everything)
Just when you click the link you will be addressed on a page where will be wrote: click here to continue.
If you will click it you will have the setup open and will be possible save it with Acrobat Reader otherwise just right click on the link and "save as"; that's all.
Let me know if you have problems otherwise i'll put it on a different server.
Enjoy

http://altreyx.altervista.org/Modell...ew_Version.pdf
Old 04-28-2010, 02:35 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)
Default Just a thought?

Originally Posted by Number 22
"Baldmann666 Wrote I really dont want to change, as you can see I have been with SP since their first GT 1.0 speedo, But I am frustrated at the time this is taking.

We keep hearing (on this thread) Speed passion are "closer than you think" but have yet to see it!

Also why bring out the GT 2.1 Pro stock with lame under par software when it just is not fast enough?? I believed the hype and bought one and it just doesn't hack it at the sharp end.

Why not let us CUSTOMERS know just how close you are?

Why not post something to encourage us not sneer at us!

Oh and why not just admit that at the moment Speed Passion just is not hacking it??

Well I can tell you that the latest version of SP, the version number I shall not disclose did some wild things at our last National Event.

At first it was all about the sheer acceleration and speed of the Tekin RS Systems which decimated the SP. In fact a great number went and bought Tekins in between the Qualy 1 and Qualy 2...Then we loaded the latest SP versions and we waved goodbye to the Tekins in all aspects, Acceleration and Straight Line Speed. I just kept faith in the product and the result of waiting is evident. Now we shall all await the proper release of the SP and all the Tekin guys will be wondering what happened. Keep up the development SP and rather take your time and not land up like all the Team Wavers who blow Esc and motors at will because of a lack of testing.
Any chance of a heads up when this release might be happening? I'm sure there are a few SP drivers out there like myself at the ground level who are challenging for championships that although are not at National level are important to the individual. To be honest speaking for myself although it would be great to have equipment that is faster than all other competition having equipment that at least negates the Tekin advantage and puts us all on a level field would be highly appreciated. At least then we can revert back to car setup, driving skills and tyre choice (amongst other minor things) for our advantage over the competition. The biggest frustration over the past months has been seeing our competition outdrive us not by their ability to drive or to make the right choices but because they had a piece of electrical equipment that gave them the illusion of being great.

So if the release is going to take a while any chance of having the Beta version released even if its not to the full potential of the final release.
Old 04-28-2010, 04:20 AM
Super Moderator

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

Originally Posted by geubes
First time poster gives untrustworthy answer, I hope you aint pulling any legs and telling the truth.

willing to share any more details, like location, track type, class.....

even a name?
All i can say is that i have tested the new software this weekend and tonight. If this image isn't proof that the new Speedpassion stuff has power(17.5), then i donno what does. It is SMOOTH, linear powerband, but lots of juice to back it up. It lives up to the name "SUPERCHARGER" because there is no Turbo Lag, making it very easy to drive and very fun to drive as well. I can't wait until it is released..you guys will love it!!!!

Yes, do not pull the throttle when your car is in the air.
Old 04-28-2010, 05:42 AM
Tech Adept

This is good news. Just hope it gets released before the weekend, its the 3rd round our local trophy series and could really do with a bit more speed to chase down those Tekins a few feet ahead (not asking much I hope :P).

Do I bother spending more time playing with 324 anymore? or just stick it out with current settings and wait for the release
Old 04-28-2010, 06:59 AM
Tech Adept

I too can back up what Skitee and Number 22 said about the lates SP firmware, it is way better than 318, 324, and 410 It has gr8 rip out the corners and excelent top end, The SP guys are really close to a public release now, just a few minor bugs to sort out but its really good now ! cant wait for our next club meet ..
Old 04-28-2010, 09:44 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)
Smile Mod Software ##??

Was wondering if someone could tell me what software to run with a Mod. I was fairly familiar with all of the Stock profiles like 107 and 110 before the new beta came out but am now interested in running a 6.5 Brushless in a 4WD Short Course Truck. Any help would be greatly appreciatted, thanks.
Old 04-28-2010, 09:53 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by FIVE 7
Was wondering if someone could tell me what software to run with a Mod. I was fairly familiar with all of the Stock profiles like 107 and 110 before the new beta came out but am now interested in running a 6.5 Brushless in a 4WD Short Course Truck. Any help would be greatly appreciatted, thanks.
It was mentioned a couple of pages back that 205 was the one to go.
Old 04-28-2010, 12:27 PM
Tech Addict

charlieb, ygm

rich
Old 04-28-2010, 03:23 PM
Tech Apprentice

Originally Posted by FIVE 7

090205g_t Is THEEE firmware to use for mod, Its super smooth =). This is what the SP Team drivers in the UK are running and I believe others around the world =). This is in Touring car tho

Stefan C
Old 04-28-2010, 04:18 PM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

422 stock is very very good wow revved it on the bench and it blew a tyre apart on the wheel 1 inch square of sorex 28r just flew off great big square hole in the tyre now, Oh god wish I had had a video would've been a hit on Youtube lol.

Have run it on parking lot and is mad quick with a 10.5...
Old 04-28-2010, 04:25 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Stefan-Hpi Uk
090205g_t Is THEEE firmware to use for mod, Its super smooth =). This is what the SP Team drivers in the UK are running and I believe others around the world =). This is in Touring car tho

Stefan C
so would 205g be the software to run for a 2wd stadium truck (losi xxxt) with a 10.5 turn motor???

I am a believer and follower but am getting frustrated with what software I should be running in my stock t.c... I did have 230 in there but by the looks of it there has been a few updates... just wondering if I should continue with this software and all its testing or is there something a little better that I could be putting my time towards??? running a 17.5 V3 with a GT LPF 2.0... Not asking for settings or anything (although is appreciated) just my time is limited on track so if there is something a but better/smoother/ closer to what the final version may be... I would much rather be doing that....
Old 04-28-2010, 09:42 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)

Ok, guys, I guess I am an idiot because I cannot get the supercharger software to appear on the setup link. It only has the 107 and 110 as the latest software.....how do I get this....I have tried everything and have read this thread like 10 times.......does some one have an actaul step by step instruction list for this
I bhave the LCD box, stock esc setup box and a GT 2.0 pro esc.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:00 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 29 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tandman
Ok, guys, I guess I am an idiot because I cannot get the supercharger software to appear on the setup link. It only has the 107 and 110 as the latest software.....how do I get this....I have tried everything and have read this thread like 10 times.......does some one have an actaul step by step instruction list for this
I bhave the LCD box, stock esc setup box and a GT 2.0 pro esc.
Hi Dwayne
I got a friend can help you out...His names Richie.....
btw Do you happen to have the old speedpassion 12.5mm rotor in hand?
If so ,I need it for testing.....lmk Pm back..Thanks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.