New Jaco Rubber Tires

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New Jaco Rubber Tires

Search this Thread

Old 06-05-2008, 11:06 PM
The Evicerator

Definately looking forward to gettin' some of the new tires/rims to try out!
Old 06-06-2008, 06:08 AM
Tech Fanatic

Originally Posted by speedybill
We are running Sorex and will continue to, defend yourself the best you can, BUT remember I am complaining about the "HYPE' , of UNAVAVAILABLE TIRES
Hope your product meets the consumers expectations, good luck

Thankx, Speedy

ps positive remarks such as yours Jack would want to make a LHS owner clean the Jacos off the wall,
Now there's a good business plan....
I'm sure your competition will enjoy the boost in sales when you do that. Your customers drive what you stock. When they are preparing for a big race that uses JACO for handout tires, you may regret letting emotion get in the way of rationality.
Perhaps all this frustration should be directed at companies that aren't doing anything to solve this problem, instead of the company that is trying to be part of the solution.
Old 06-06-2008, 06:11 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 64 (100%+)

We are running Sorex and will continue to, defend yourself the best you can, BUT remember I am complaining about the "HYPE' , of UNAVAVAILABLE TIRES
Hope your product meets the consumers expectations, good luck
You know what else people like to complain about? When someone commits to buying something, then never comes through; or at very least has the common courtesy to cancel the transaction. I've been waiting for your response since Oct 2007.
Old 06-06-2008, 06:31 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 73 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Jack Rimer
Now there's a good business plan....
I'm sure your competition will enjoy the boost in sales when you do that. Your customers drive what you stock. When they are preparing for a big race that uses JACO for handout tires, you may regret letting emotion get in the way of rationality.
Perhaps all this frustration should be directed at companies that aren't doing anything to solve this problem, instead of the company that is trying to be part of the solution.
Correct, my customers purchase what I stock, CS, Takeoffs & Sorex my customers [99%] are CLUB RACERS, not bigtime, spunsored, free tire getting, racers, my emotions are in check, thank you, who should I direct my frustration to? Sorex, nope got them, Takeoff? nope got them also. You get my drift Jack

As I said before, good luck, I'm sure your product will appease the masses once they hit the shelves, [not mine!]
Thankx, Speedy
Old 06-06-2008, 06:32 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Hey Jack, I'll take his lot of tires when available....LOL
Old 06-06-2008, 06:43 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 32 (100%+)

Wow, how dare a company try and hype a new protect. Shame on Jaco.
Old 06-06-2008, 07:13 AM
Tech Elite

Thankx or8ital

The problem is advertising a product not available to the public,
HELLO!!!
what don't you understand about that statement???

I ain't calling Jaco, I did however call John {BSR's} and spoke to him about his possible venture into the rubber tire area, he will 'probably' have his line of tires available in the future, but you don't see his "HYPE" about it.

PROVIDE THE RACER/BASHER WHAT YOU ADVERTISE!!

I have a wall full of Jaco's, BSR's, Parma's Speedmine, ect, ect, FOAM tires!!

With the proclaimed shortage of rubber tires I have filled the needs of my customers with brands other than Jaco's, and will continue to until they [Jaco's ] are widley available to the public.

Fred my 'RANT' is because this thread started w/racers claiming how good these tires are when no one can BUY them, how fair is that to the consumer,
buy what & when you want, hope it is available, Jaco does make fine tires, and I apprciate their devotion to getting it 'RIGHT' but for heaven sake have them ready for the public when you start advertising them.

I ain't pickin no fight, just tellin how it is from 'behind the counter'

"As the transmitter wheel turns" so are the days of our lives

Speedy

I've read stuff like this in the Tekin thread (and the Novak thread, and the lrp thread see a pattern here hahaha) , Tekin specifically got BLASTED beyond belief (people going .. why did they rushit why didn't hey wait till it was done?!) for releasing a product that had a bug in it, now they are getting blasted beyond belief for not having the rs "done quick enough". Same deal here it's funny but you hear about a new car model (chevy, bmw etc, the new m3 was announced 4 years ago) 2 or 3 years before it hits the market and i'm not sure if i ever saw a couple of guys in the car dealer going.... "Hey ... can you hurry this up ... you are hyping something that isn't even on the show room floor yet .. get crackin will you i want it today not when it's done, you suck i'm buying a honda."

I personally don't like the current jaco or cs tires for my own reasons, partly because i can't drive and partly because i'm cheap, (cs are the only tires my favorite hobby shop sells due to availability issues) so i go find what i want to run elsewhere, i'm not pissed at them, they are doing their damdest to get us tires, it's just an availability thing.

I'm very very interested in trying out the new jacos based on what i've read in this thread, but only when they are ready because between you me and the fence post, i don't have 40$ 30$ or even 5$ to waste on crap product (anyone have that run of rp's that develop that hard band in them making them just about useless!? or how about the really cool disintegrating wheel !!)

Seems to me, that we have the luxury of being able to converse w./ the mfg'er and influence a products design pre-production, get a heads up and basically have a batphone straight into jaco's r&d labs. Where else or what other industry does that? I'm curious.

Check out the novak mongoose thread, the readers of this board influenced the pinion design, it pushed back the release but ... people didn't mind too much (annoyed me heheh cause i want one), but i will wait until it's done because again, i'm not made of money and what i buy better dam well work as advertised or there will be one very irate racer camping out on said ceo or president's, or owner's lawn till i get my money back.

Everyone is entitled to their poinion, you can stock what you want and say what you want where you want, but i tell you what ... your customers can also shop where they want, and a store owner w/ an attitude like you have is gonna make some other store owners happy , people new and shiny, i like new and shiny hell i even say .... "oooo shiny" ahahah but i can wait.... mostly ....
Old 06-06-2008, 08:29 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 19 (100%+)

I look forward to running your product when they come to my hobby shop. I like many others are happy their is a company trying to solve the problem. Thanks for throwing the premounts on something other than dish rims. Have a great weekend.

Peace Aaron(W-W)

P.S. Speedbill I am not sponsored by jaco either, I am just willing to wait for a quality product.
Old 06-06-2008, 12:06 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 17 (100%+)

Originally Posted by J_P
Jon Kerr. Get the hell out of here, with that rational thinking and common sence. This is the internet for God's sake.
Old 06-06-2008, 04:03 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 24 (93%+)

Jack what hobby shops will be the first to get the new jaco greens and blues.. Cant wait to try them out i have heard nothing but great things about the tires and rims
Old 06-06-2008, 06:01 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

ha ha someone mentioned LRP.. they hyped the quantum 3 for a year and just plain never even released it at all... jack take all the time you need to get another great product to market... shouldn't people be happy to know that someone is working on getting better tires to market?
Old 06-06-2008, 06:49 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Originally Posted by tallyrc
ha ha someone mentioned LRP.. they hyped the quantum 3 for a year and just plain never even released it at all...
http://www.amainhobbies.com/product_...ducts_id/20824
Old 06-06-2008, 07:08 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 12 (100%+)

oops my bad i thought they canceled that thing after the year or two of hyping it and not delivering...
Old 06-06-2008, 08:46 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Wow! Horizon has the 3 new types of Jaco pre-mounts listed (on back order) for over $40 a set. Ouch!
Old 06-06-2008, 08:48 PM
Tech Lord

Originally Posted by Still Bill
Wow! Horizon has the 3 new types of Jaco pre-mounts listed (on back order) for over $40 a set. Ouch!
http://www.stormerhobbies.com/cgi-bi...umb=on&smode=0

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.