Wiki Posts
Search

CLEVELAND US INDOOR CHAMPS 2008

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 01:57 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 8 (100%+)

Originally Posted by scootr117
Even if there is just a power supply for both the tire true area and stageing .....it would be nice . Thanx for the towel Bob.

Agreed on "just the power supply". I was trying to run a truer off of a 15 amp LRP... it was not the correct tool for the job... ...lol...
Old 12-12-2008, 02:10 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

great ideas Bob,

I remember back in the '90's that Class (Mr. Calandra, if I remember) supplied chargers at a table near the track to peak packs at the on-road nats in Orlando. Also I thought Novak did at the Indoor Nats that year -- shows how long since I ran an on-road national.

The truer idea is great also and would provide one single place for clean up instead of the hotels sinks or tubs - or where ever folks are cutting tires now a days.

Maybe raffle off - or use them as prizes, give-a-ways, ect.
Old 12-12-2008, 02:38 PM
Tech Adept

Originally Posted by Bob-Stormer

Agreed on "just the power supply". I was trying to run a truer off of a 15 amp LRP... it was not the correct tool for the job... ...lol...
haha yeah that was funny bob, then i came in with my 10000 rpm tire truer that could wake up half the hotel.
Old 12-12-2008, 04:57 PM
Tech Addict

There was a time when we did have chargers and power supplys in the staging area from Novak, and then one time some of them came up missing, and as batteries changed it was hard to keep up with all the changes.

I am sure that we could find a place to store them at night and have some one keep a eye on them , I will be happy to talk to you about that it sound great and we are alway looking for ways to improve the race in any way we can. When you can Bob send me a pm with your ideas I am sure we can do this again Thanks Bob