Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
ROAR ONLINE MEMBERSHIP ENROLLMENT IS NOW AVAILABLE! >

ROAR ONLINE MEMBERSHIP ENROLLMENT IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

ROAR ONLINE MEMBERSHIP ENROLLMENT IS NOW AVAILABLE!

Search this Thread

Old 02-16-2008, 08:55 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by Francis M.
Just signed up online this week and I already received my ROAR card and packet....

Just wanted to congratulate the Current roar reps on doing such a good job in making ROAR relevant again......

One suggestion would be to sell ROAR apparel as an option while renewing. I would have bought it especially with the convenience of paypal....

I do hope all the hard work you guys having been doing will get a lot more people interested in renewing or joining....
Thank you!! I'm glad this is working out well and I've checked the stats on our website and its amazing how many people have already signed up for their membership. We have gained a huge number in NEW members too!!!

About the apparel, worth looking into to help in the funding of other projects underway...... I can think of one in particular that would ease my mind and my email box lately...
Old 02-16-2008, 11:20 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Dawn Sanchez
Thank you!! I'm glad this is working out well and I've checked the stats on our website and its amazing how many people have already signed up for their membership. We have gained a huge number in NEW members too!!!

About the apparel, worth looking into to help in the funding of other projects underway...... I can think of one in particular that would ease my mind and my email box lately...

Great to hear interest in membership renewed with the convenience of online sign-ups.... Just post an update on ROAR merchendise sale if you and the rest of the Reps decide to do it...
Old 02-16-2008, 12:37 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

I'll sign up (and Viral market everywhere) as soon as you support 1/18th.