Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree288Likes

Tamiya mini cooper

Search this Thread

Old 08-30-2009, 05:58 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 35 (100%+)

Your credibility is severley weakened on any comments you make by this in a previous post regarding purchasing a TT01 ..."You can tune it for on road racing and still be competitive up to stock class"

We will leave you to keep playing with your silver can Enjoy
Old 08-30-2009, 06:05 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 38 (100%+)

Tom,

I haven't tried the upper hole on the rear hub yet. Something to try this week. I have tried a few of those spring combinations however I used different tyres. When I find my notebook, I will write some of the combinations that worked at Whalan, so far.

niznai,

Thanks for your insights. I think the subject is done. We will stick to what we are happy and comfortable with and you can go and troll on another thread.

Us mini racers can work out our own needs and wants.

Regards,

Calvin.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:14 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by cannon
Your credibility is severley weakened on any comments you make by this in a previous post regarding purchasing a TT01 ..."You can tune it for on road racing and still be competitive up to stock class"

We will leave you to keep playing with your silver can Enjoy
Mate, get a life. Go somewhere else display your delusions of grandeur.

Who gives a toss what you think of anyone's credibility or about anything else for that matter?
Old 08-30-2009, 06:15 AM
Tech Elite

Default MO5 PARTS

Tech racing has some new MO5 parts that will be released on the 9 Sep, that may interest some racers.

M05 Kabonsutearingupureto Steering rod ○ choose from three types of holes, you can adjust Ackermann.

Reinforced plate M05 Kabonyunikuranku up significantly by the combination of steering performance Kabonsutearingupureto

M05 balance weight ○ increase the acceleration of the front loading causes UP.
The advantage to competitors who want to expand it in the race and become hidden in the bumper

M05 Riyatorukuroddosetto In addition, the configuration is flexible Agari stimulate the roll stiffness of the rear pitching.
Torukuroddo part has been decorated with Raitoburuarumaito

These items can be found on the Tech racing site under the MO5 listing. New parts are also available from Square and Tobee Craft.

Regards,

Calvin.
Old 08-30-2009, 06:23 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by niznai
Mate, get a life. Go somewhere else display your delusions of grandeur.

Who gives a toss what you think of anyone's credibility or about anything else for that matter?
The thread is for people interested In Minis ... not trolls

BTW .. you seem to need to improve your trader rating
Old 08-30-2009, 06:24 AM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by caltek1
Tech racing has some new MO5 parts that will be released on the 9 Sep, that may interest some racers.

M05 Kabonsutearingupureto Steering rod ○ choose from three types of holes, you can adjust Ackermann.

Reinforced plate M05 Kabonyunikuranku up significantly by the combination of steering performance Kabonsutearingupureto

M05 balance weight ○ increase the acceleration of the front loading causes UP.
The advantage to competitors who want to expand it in the race and become hidden in the bumper

M05 Riyatorukuroddosetto In addition, the configuration is flexible Agari stimulate the roll stiffness of the rear pitching.
Torukuroddo part has been decorated with Raitoburuarumaito

These items can be found on the Tech racing site under the MO5 listing. New parts are also available from Square and Tobee Craft.

Regards,

Calvin.

Wish Tamiya would hurry up
Old 08-30-2009, 06:46 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by cannon
BTW .. you seem to need to improve your trader rating
BTW to what?

And why would I need that? You want to take me on a date?
Old 08-30-2009, 07:54 AM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Originally Posted by niznai
BTW to what?

And why would I need that? You want to take me on a date?
Everybody, please quit responding to this troll. He will get bored and go away.
Old 08-30-2009, 09:34 AM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

Sorry to repeat myself, but the parts on Grahoo's car marked "Ultimate Booster" and "Chevalier Dash" are sort of replacement parts for the usual capacitor one would find on their speed control?

Jim
Old 08-30-2009, 01:56 PM
Tech Elite

Default SQUARE MO5 PARTS

Square have released alloy C hubs for the MO5 and two degree alloy rear uprights, same configeration as the 1.5 degree.

Regards,

Calvin.
Old 08-30-2009, 05:34 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)
Thumbs up

After sitting back and watching how the controlled brushless systems are helping the mini class, I am joining the ranks.
Anyone who does little or no work to their brushed motors is either not running at the front, or not racing against decent competition.

Let me see....limited battery choices,capped gearing,motors and great looking (realistic) shells...I'm in.
A great second and fun class...with decent competition.
Looking forward to mixing it up with the best drivers in close racing.

Calvin,
I may need some help in catching Mount and Vercoe.....or only being one lap down will be fine ,lol.
Old 08-30-2009, 07:12 PM
Tech Elite

Mick,

I will assist where I can. I'll be happy to be one lap down myself. After hearing of last Friday nights pace, I think I will be needing heaps of practice.

Later,

Calvin.
Old 08-31-2009, 03:15 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by Mad Mackem
It seems that nothing will convince you on this point. I find it strange that you should be so against brushless when you stated you don't even race Mini.

I have been racing for 12 years and have raced Mini on and off during that period, mainly concentrating on touring cars. Since the introduction of brushless this year, I have raced nothing else but Mini. I now have 2 M03's and 2 M05's which are all Hobbywing equipped and I love every minute of it.

Many other racers at our club, who have regularly raced in faster classes, are now getting into Mini as the racing is so close and above all it is fun.

It seems to me that everyone who has posted here, who has changed to this system, is singing its praises. Why knock it? Its seems pointless to me.

There will always be a place for new guys with standard equipment but in reality, anyone who wants to be competative will soon be spending money on the latest and greatest equipment anyway. Fact is, the Hobbywing is the cheapest system I have had in a car for years.
i have a mo3 with sport tuned motor and a novak gt7 esc and i was put with the Novice touring car drivers (i am a Novice raced about 6 races) and i was keeping up with them on the straights i even beat them, with a tamiya st.
Old 08-31-2009, 04:54 AM
Tech Elite

Originally Posted by mariob62
Everybody, please quit responding to this troll. He will get bored and go away.
Mate, it's not a good idea to bump your post count up by calling people names. By the way, if you read more than 10 posts, you might actually find the other guy is the troll who thinks this is his sandpit to play.

Enjoy your stay here and try not to assume capacities you don't have. We have moderators and such to take care of that.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:54 AM
Tech Champion

600 posts in 6 months

a -1 trader rating

enough said

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.