Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Tamiya mini cooper >

Tamiya mini cooper

Like Tree288Likes

Tamiya mini cooper

Old 03-14-2007, 06:06 PM
  #3541  
Tech Fanatic
iTrader: (52)
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: socal
Posts: 858
Trader Rating: 52 (98%+)
Default

Originally Posted by Jam-ehz
I don't think it'll be coming with the ball diff, it'd certainly be mentioned in the TamiyaUSA site..
Does M03R come w/ bearings?
straightaway is offline  
Old 03-14-2007, 06:19 PM
  #3542  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (7)
 
tony gray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Melbourne, Australia. Home of rc-mini.net
Posts: 3,549
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Sure does....
tony gray is offline  
Old 03-14-2007, 07:12 PM
  #3543  
Tech Adept
 
minimanintaiwan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 160
Default

Originally Posted by Jam-ehz
I don't think it'll be coming with the ball diff, it'd certainly be mentioned in the TamiyaUSA site..
However, Tamiyausa site doesn't mention any kind of differential , gear or ball. Tower must be getting their info somewhere... well, just have to wait and see.
minimanintaiwan is offline  
Old 03-15-2007, 12:16 AM
  #3544  
Tech Master
 
tamiyarcracer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Auburn, WA
Posts: 1,633
Default

Originally Posted by minimanintaiwan
However, Tamiyausa site doesn't mention any kind of differential , gear or ball. Tower must be getting their info somewhere... well, just have to wait and see.
Anything i see on the M03R it has never mentioned the ball diff till you have. If it comes with one I'm sure it will be a TA03.
tamiyarcracer is offline  
Old 03-15-2007, 12:43 AM
  #3545  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (7)
 
tony gray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Melbourne, Australia. Home of rc-mini.net
Posts: 3,549
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

There seems to be different specs everywhere you look. However we'll find out soon because its out in a few weeks!

I dont really need one, but I've ordered two anyway...
tony gray is offline  
Old 03-15-2007, 12:48 AM
  #3546  
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,583
Default

Originally Posted by tony gray
.................................................. ......

I dont really need one, but I've ordered two anyway...

Ahahaha. Why does this not surprise me.
Sydewynder is offline  
Old 03-15-2007, 01:13 AM
  #3547  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (7)
 
tony gray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Melbourne, Australia. Home of rc-mini.net
Posts: 3,549
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Umm, I think the total ordered for rc-mini team members is in the region of 10 or 12?

Rule 1 - You can never have enough Minis...
tony gray is offline  
Old 03-15-2007, 01:48 AM
  #3548  
Tech Elite
 
Join Date: Aug 2001
Posts: 2,583
Default

Originally Posted by tony gray
Umm, I think the total ordered for rc-mini team members is in the region of 10 or 12?

Rule 1 - You can never have enough Minis...
It was funny that you said you don't need one but ordered 2.

yes you can never have too many minis.

What's rule #2?

Last edited by Sydewynder; 03-15-2007 at 01:59 AM.
Sydewynder is offline  
Old 03-15-2007, 02:06 AM
  #3549  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (7)
 
tony gray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Melbourne, Australia. Home of rc-mini.net
Posts: 3,549
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Rule 2 is to never forget Rule 1....
tony gray is offline  
Old 03-15-2007, 08:20 AM
  #3550  
Tech Adept
 
minimanintaiwan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 160
Default

Sorry to all those looking for knockoff chevron monster mini bodies. Paypal has screwed me and locked my account. Doesn't look promising for me, but thats another forum. Anyone have alternatives to paypal. Here's my latest paint job sans airbrush. I'd like to see more mini paint jobs here so post a pic guys
Attached Thumbnails Tamiya mini cooper-img_3362.jpg   Tamiya mini cooper-img_3364.jpg  
minimanintaiwan is offline  
Old 03-15-2007, 09:42 AM
  #3551  
Tech Master
iTrader: (9)
 
Join Date: Oct 2004
Location: Florida, USA
Posts: 1,001
Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)
Default

Highly modded Tamiya Mini Cooper M car.
Features a Novak XRS speed control, Futaba S3050 servo, Tamiya oil filled shocks, Rear sway bars, Aluminum front arms, purple front bumper, blue anodized aluminum and graphite battery tray, lightweight kingpins, HPI tires and Tamiya upgraded wheels, ball bearings, aluminum heat sink, tamiya black tuned motor, tamiya hinge pins and ball diff. Comes with Three bodies.....This is a beauty and runs as good as it looks. ....$175 shipped. Will include an entire bag of extra tires.....

Many other Mini parts.. [email protected]
Ginsu is offline  
Old 03-15-2007, 09:58 AM
  #3552  
Tech Fanatic
 
muahdib4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Raymore
Posts: 863
Default

Originally Posted by Ginsu
Highly modded Tamiya Mini Cooper M car.
Features a Novak XRS speed control, Futaba S3050 servo, Tamiya oil filled shocks, Rear sway bars, Aluminum front arms, purple front bumper, blue anodized aluminum and graphite battery tray, lightweight kingpins, HPI tires and Tamiya upgraded wheels, ball bearings, aluminum heat sink, tamiya black tuned motor, tamiya hinge pins and ball diff. Comes with Three bodies.....This is a beauty and runs as good as it looks. ....$175 shipped. Will include an entire bag of extra tires.....

Many other Mini parts.. [email protected]
This isn't really the buy/sell thread but...got pics?
muahdib4 is offline  
Old 03-15-2007, 03:46 PM
  #3553  
Tech Master
iTrader: (52)
 
Hawk6's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Freeport, IL
Posts: 1,578
Trader Rating: 52 (100%+)
Default

Originally Posted by minimanintaiwan
I'd like to see more mini paint jobs here so post a pic guys
More of a decal job than a paint job, but my son loves it. 1 mini body, 1 can of black spray paint, and one set of Parma decals I got on clearance a while ago.
Attached Thumbnails Tamiya mini cooper-mini-digger.jpg   Tamiya mini cooper-mini-digger-front.jpg   Tamiya mini cooper-mini-digger-rear.jpg  
Hawk6 is offline  
Old 03-15-2007, 04:15 PM
  #3554  
Tech Fanatic
 
muahdib4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Raymore
Posts: 863
Default

Originally Posted by minimanintaiwan
Sorry to all those looking for knockoff chevron monster mini bodies. Paypal has screwed me and locked my account. Doesn't look promising for me, but thats another forum. Anyone have alternatives to paypal. Here's my latest paint job sans airbrush. I'd like to see more mini paint jobs here so post a pic guys
Done by Core Creations for me...my vintage style racer.

muahdib4 is offline  
Old 03-15-2007, 05:30 PM
  #3555  
Tech Elite
iTrader: (7)
 
tony gray's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Melbourne, Australia. Home of rc-mini.net
Posts: 3,549
Trader Rating: 7 (100%+)
Default

Paintwork? We've got 3 pages of it..

Starting here
tony gray is offline  

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.