Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree13Likes

RCLAB 7even Cars.

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2002, 08:12 PM
Tech Regular

*sigh* nothing yet
I'm haveing a hella time trying to get rid of it!
Old 03-11-2002, 11:17 PM
Tech Addict

chrisman- Tell Melvin to get out of sportsman. I think he drives better than the other sportsman but he keeps getting hacked.

Tristan is doing really well and he actually listens and makes the changes to the car as well as his driving. He has good potential but like Melvin they need to get more agressive in their driving to take them up to the next level.

I'll probably run stock too in the big April race since It might get borring running 1 class for 3 days. Jesse looks like a no show since he has to go away for his bowling tournament. I'll most likely borrow his batts. and motors so I can run both classes.

Any word on the killer F1?

To all- Summer season is comming. We'l be doing alot of testing so stay tuned.

I also highly recommed the Orion personal lap counting system. I picked one up and have been putting it to good use lately. Allows you to see in lap times if the changes you made to the car helps or hurts your lap times. My car is near top race trim by the time I hit the first quallifier. It's a little expensive but keeps the guessing down to a min.
Old 03-12-2002, 04:00 PM
Tech Adept

i am the happiest kid alive at my track. last friday or whenever my servo f***** up i was pissedd. then i decided to get a new servo saver. that fixed, then i went to race B-Main then i got FIRST For My second TIME , now everryone at my trzack are thinkin about changing to the Lab. hopefully they will stock parts there for it cause i cant stand waiting for parts from speedtech and MDI. i wish someday that the Lab would become like the TC3.(popular and have parts at every shop) but i like being different, it shows that there are other cars other than the TC3 and XXX-S
laterz

nate
Old 03-12-2002, 06:54 PM
Tech Addict

RSX Type 7even- Great Job! Keep it up and keep us informed on your progress.
Old 03-12-2002, 09:22 PM
Tech Regular

Thumbs up

Hey,

Last Saturday's racing was awesome, I was actually just 6 seconds away from the 2nd pole position in the A main and was able to push that 12 second mark on a lap, thanks to Myx advises. Had 5th pole postion in the A main and finished 4th, and was reeling in 3rd but got into trouble with my concentration or I was just suprised as how the car was handling sooo well. I also included the mod for mid corner steering and it really works!!!, together with the toe-in that Myx advised me, it was a great combination. I think with the things that are going on with the car and a bit more aggressive driving, I might have a chance against Mr. Pavidis, yeah right!!!!

See you guys on March 30 for the last indoor club race of the season.

Chrisman - I'll bring the cd's on the 30th if you're still interested in copying them.

Melvin - dude, forget Sportsman go Stock, that way you will be able to drive a cleaner line.
Old 03-12-2002, 09:55 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hey Mytxx...

Good comments there.....RSX is right...we all wants to be different other than driving tc3s and xxx-s...we are making grounds showing them how these cars are and hopefully...in time..it be as popular as others.

As for the killer F1..it's an awesome car but it be on the shelves for sure.Too nice to run..until prices are competetive...I think that's the time to buy.As for now my old veteran is still up to the challenge.

I think Melvin be racing in stock soon...no more sportsman.It hurts seeing him got hack...

Rcspeedo,
Good show...got to be a little more aggressive,find the line and enjoy the race...
Yes,bring the cd's ..I'm still waiting for them...

Chrisman
Old 03-15-2002, 03:03 PM
Tech Adept

since my outdoor racin starts soon i need to get some help on my outdoor setup. the motor im using is a GM3 so i need some tips on shock weight, pinion and spur(stock or aftermarket), spring and anything else you think i should modify, if it helps i have the CF shock towers, swaybars, and if you think i need one. im 13 and a pretty good driver so i can use more accel. and top end
Old 03-18-2002, 10:36 PM
Tech Addict

RSX Type 7even- Our outdoor should start around May. I run mostly mod but you could use this to start with.

I use Assoc. shocks, 60w oil, yellow springs- front
40w oil, copper springs- rear
-1 deg. camber- front, - 2.5 deg. camber- rear
1.5 deg. toe in- front, 2 deg. toe in- rear
5mm ride height- front/ rear
No one way- 4 wheel drive
Sorex 36r- front/ rear, HPI green inserts
125- 128 tooth spur, 64 pitch, gear pinion as to track size

This should be a good base setup and should only need minor changes to suite each track.
Set up for the corner, get off power, then quickly get back on even before the apex. The car should hold the line but attack the throttle smoothly.

Let me know how this works for you.
Old 03-19-2002, 05:29 PM
Tech Adept

Wink

thanx chrisman that setup worked good the only thing i changed was springs and it tweaked it just perfectly, now those TC3s and xxx-s need to watch out the lab is comin fo em!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-19-2002, 10:19 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

Hello RSx...

Glad to see the set ups works for you...thanks to Mytxx who posted his set ups for reference...We'll always be in the A main no matter how fast they are, we are right there to give them a good run for their money....

Just one more week ......can't wait to race again..and then the big race..wonder if Paradis be running Stock and mod?.Keep on posting..See ya all later.

Chrisman>
Old 03-20-2002, 12:25 AM
Tech Regular

www.accessrc.cjb.net access 3.0 is up with an all new forum! RC tech beware!
Old 03-20-2002, 12:28 AM
Tech Regular

Originally posted by shockwave
Is or was this an R/C Lab!?

This is a after market ova T4. These are getting very popluar in Japan there days.
Old 03-20-2002, 12:57 AM
AO
Tech Addict

Originally posted by Usagi

This is a after market ova T4. These are getting very popluar in Japan there days.

WOOOOOOO, Very nice very nice.
Old 03-20-2002, 10:29 AM
Tech Regular

Mind sending 1 over to me?
Old 03-21-2002, 03:58 AM
Tech Regular

they are really nice, and their use of a tc3 sterring sytstem is even more cool!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.