Search
Like Tree1Likes

U.S. Vintage Trans-Am Racing

Search this Thread

Old 01-05-2010, 05:15 PM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by terryh1313
when will the 25.5 start selling as a brushless system on the novack web site
We are preparing the USVTA store area now; and hope to upload it later this week. Because we do not currently offer 25.5 motors, we will need some time to get them built and into inventory. We hope to begin shipping the systems and motors by the end of January. Ballistic 25.5 wound stators are available now.

We are offering 3 custom products as part of this program: the Havoc 2S/SS Pro 25.5 system, the SS Pro 25.5 motor and the Ballistic 25.5 motor. We will put these items on "pre-order" initially, and then ship as available. We will list the factory-remanufactured Havoc 2S and GTBs in the store; also, replacement/service parts and optional accessories.

As soon as we have inventory, we can also open up our BL motor exchange program to begin the exchange of other wind SS Pro motors for the new 25.5 SS Pro. There will be no upgrade from SS Pros to Ballistics.

Once the US Vintage Trans-Am store section is on-line, I will start a new thread in this forum for questions and suggestions concerning these Novak products.
Old 01-05-2010, 05:27 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 16 (100%+)

Originally Posted by DARKSIDE
nice...

and one more thing....its okay for ppl to make suggestions....Vette bodies ect, and its okay if someone runs a T3, and its okay to have an opinion....

play nice.....above the rules or under them, ppl read this thread all the time, and more I say this the more ppl seem to forget....

YOU DO MORE HARM BY POSTING "HURTFULL,NEGATIVE,EVIL,SMART AZZ,NASTY..ECT" THAN ANY RULE CHANGE WILL EVER DO, PPL ARE HERE TO ASK QUESTIONS, GET INFO,AND GET POSITIVE FEED BACK...IF YOU DONT HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO POST IN RESPONSE, DONT POST AT ALL!

I will or somebody else will happily answer questions or suggestions with out all the BS......we only hurt the class when ppl see all the "drama" back and forward on this thread...lets stick with the topic at hand and answer each others post w/o insults or rude behavior...

batman:
+1
Old 01-05-2010, 06:45 PM
Tech Apprentice

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)
Default USVTA RULE CHANGE

The rule change is not till 9-10-2010. That is about 30 weeks away.
If you got a new ESC & Motor for about 130.00 that would 4.30 a week
If you got a new motor for about 85.00 that would be 2.84 a week
If you go with the exchange program for 45.00 that would be 1.74 a week (this was done a 26 wk for 4 weeks for shipping)

This "I have too spend money and its a huge hit on my pocket book".
Seems to me you can't manage your money or don't want to.

So don't but that cup of coffee for one day a week or eat fast food one day a week. Buy the rule change has come you will have enough money to get your choice of BUYING POWER and keep all of you old parts too for little or no cost. For the driver figure anywhere from 2.00 to 15.00 thats .06 to .5 savings per week.PLEASE stop the hating on the rule change want is done is done. Lets make the needes changes to help the vta class grow.
Old 01-05-2010, 06:58 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 261 (100%+)

Originally Posted by NovakTwo
We are preparing the USVTA store area now;

At some point did you suggest that you might be able to do a special motor band identifying USVTA in some manner? THAT would be a cool "bling" doo-dad!! If the band was available separately (already purchased a 25.5 stator) I would claim "first in line" to purchase one. I love the copper-colored bands on the Ballistic motors but a "special" VTA band would be irresistable regardless the color.

Thanks,

Scottrik
Old 01-05-2010, 07:35 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 15 (100%+)

Originally Posted by Scottrik
... I love the copper-colored bands on the Ballistic motors but a "special" VTA band would be irresistable regardless the color....
Can it be a red, white, and blue American flag? Nothing says "Made in America" like the flag!
Old 01-05-2010, 08:26 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

[/B]
Originally Posted by Greg Sharpe
Can it be a red, white, and blue American flag? Nothing says "Made in America" like the flag!
+1
Old 01-05-2010, 08:49 PM
Tech Champion

Originally Posted by f1larry
[/B]

+1
++1
Old 01-06-2010, 07:15 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by Scottrik
At some point did you suggest that you might be able to do a special motor band identifying USVTA in some manner? THAT would be a cool "bling" doo-dad!! If the band was available separately (already purchased a 25.5 stator) I would claim "first in line" to purchase one. I love the copper-colored bands on the Ballistic motors but a "special" VTA band would be irresistable regardless the color.

Thanks,

Scottrik
Hi Scottrik

This is what we are doing now:

The SSPro 25.5 motors will be offered with our blue (teal) motor sleeve; in the BL system, sold separately in the store and as an exchange in our BL Motor Service Option program. Our 25.5 Ballistics will be offered as is; but we will list the blue sleeve accessory in the store.

For those members who may not know: all of our motors and escs are manufactured and factory-remanufactured here in Irvine. In addition, the 25.5 motor winds are actually our most expensive motor to build----more copper wire and more labor (takes 2 guys to wind the stator!)

We are also on Facebook; USVTA members are invited to join.
Old 01-06-2010, 07:20 AM
Company Representative

Originally Posted by Greg Sharpe

Or, racing electronics built in America (California)........
Old 01-06-2010, 09:28 AM
Tech Legend

Trader Rating: 294 (100%+)

If I have a new sealed Ballistic, can I do a straight exchange for a 25.5?
Old 01-06-2010, 09:32 AM
Tech Adept

I think Novak should stay out of it. They realize they can't compete with their competition in other classes so they decide to come into this class and keep their competition out of it. Call it the Novak slow class.
Old 01-06-2010, 09:45 AM
Tech Addict

Trader Rating: 3 (100%+)

I think Novak is a killer company, they have been around a long time and have always seemed to put their customers first. I have been running their stuff for years and will continue to do so! Getting on here and slamming a company that has been in the idustry for as long as they have is direpectfull and narrow minded. And the answer to your next qusetion is no, I don't work for, or drive for Novak, I just like their history, service, and products.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:07 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 80 (100%+)

Originally Posted by mark_stnly
I think Novak should stay out of it. They realize they can't compete with their competition in other classes so they decide to come into this class and keep their competition out of it. Call it the Novak slow class.
Where's the popcorn????
Old 01-06-2010, 10:10 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Yeah lets keep running an entry level class at 17.5 rubber tire touring car speeds.
Old 01-06-2010, 10:35 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 30 (100%+)

man, now that's completely uncalled for

i'm not crazy about the new rules from a 'national' level - but opening your mouth and inserting BOTH feet ain't necessary

do you even run the class or are you just a forum troll looking to start problems?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.