Search
Like Tree5Likes

Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3

Search this Thread

Old 07-22-2003, 05:01 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally posted by Randman
My signature shows that KO's collection is one R2 lighter I'm an addict and I needed my fix

I see that you have a Pink FLAP JACK now Take good care of it ...now you have a PAL Drive system for it to

-Dave
Old 07-22-2003, 07:03 PM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
I see that you have a Pink FLAP JACK now Take good care of it ...now you have a PAL Drive system for it to

-Dave
yo dave have you got your speedway pal system for your web
yet ? and yeppers randman will be a flap jack
Old 07-22-2003, 08:18 PM
Tech Adept

Randman,

You are sooo funny! You buy up anything and everything, regardless of price. I hope you spend more money on your lady friends or your real car!
Old 07-22-2003, 11:34 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 47 (100%+)

Originally posted by Ko Racer
its all you baby doing the pink thing Cal. style and it will look good after winning a big race and take the shell off and its pink

yo bigdog jason you gonna have to do another body for the randman.
I was just thinking about seeing if Jason can come up with another custom color creation for me
Old 07-22-2003, 11:37 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally posted by Ko Racer
last one
I love the way it looks. I'm gonna have a different flavor R2 for every day of the week before long
Old 07-22-2003, 11:38 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally posted by JDM_DOHC_SiR
Actualy I like the torx heads better than the alen ones because you can put way more force behind them

and I have yet to strip one

-Dave
Thats what I have heard from just about everyone else. Does Steve get the titanium screw kits?
Old 07-22-2003, 11:39 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Originally posted by NMRCDude
Randman,

You are sooo funny! You buy up anything and everything, regardless of price. I hope you spend more money on your lady friends or your real car!
I think I got a great price on this car, so I didn't really want to pass it up. Ladies get treated very well, and real car is an 02 S2000... so the RC addiction isn't the most expensive joy in my life...
Old 07-23-2003, 01:36 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)
Default gear cover

Hello guys i was wondering if the gearcover for the cuda is cumpolsory to use ?? Because a LHS here in sydney told me that if i dont use it the upperdeck would not be sitting flat on the bulkheads is this true ??

Hope you dont mind me asking these sort of questions, i dont want to have a bad run using the cuda as i said this is the first time i will be driving a cuda.
Old 07-23-2003, 01:55 AM
Tech Elite

Default Re: gear cover

Originally posted by FUK_WRX
Hello guys i was wondering if the gearcover for the cuda is cumpolsory to use ?? Because a LHS here in sydney told me that if i dont use it the upperdeck would not be sitting flat on the bulkheads is this true ??

Hope you dont mind me asking these sort of questions, i dont want to have a bad run using the cuda as i said this is the first time i will be driving a cuda.
The gear covers can be removed, you need to shorten the steering posts though, by either grinding them or buying a pair of shorter ones from our favourite Cuda stockist, Speedtech that way you can go back to using the sheilds and the standard posts whenever you feel like it.
Old 07-23-2003, 01:59 AM
Regional Moderator

Default Re: gear cover

Originally posted by FUK_WRX

if you dont use the covers you need to put spacers at the front and rear of the upper brace or buy the steering post that are shorter . (steve at speedtech has them) or try and cut them your self if you feel comfortable doing stuff like that.
Old 07-23-2003, 02:05 AM
Regional Moderator

I think I got a great price on this car, so I didn't really want to pass it up. Ladies get treated very well, and real car is an 02 S2000... so the RC addiction isn't the most expensive joy in my life...

good price........ yes sweet pink .........yes

the enjoyment of having another cuda...........priceless
Old 07-23-2003, 02:27 AM
Tech Elite

So what cuda's have you got left KO? and are you planning on getting any new ones?

Don't hear much on how your racing is going either, tell us, or me, I'm bored no work to do and an empty house
Old 07-23-2003, 05:35 AM
Regional Moderator

Originally posted by Herminator
So what cuda's have you got left KO? and are you planning on getting any new ones?

Don't hear much on how your racing is going either, tell us, or me, I'm bored no work to do and an empty house

cudas i have left........ barracuda ,barracuda web special,speedway pal barracuda, alex CE-4,alex xpress

as far racing im not doing a whole lot .still working on my honey do list. and there is no local track here in town yet!( i have been very busy talking to hobby shops and i got a meeting today with the owner of a new hobby shop that has just opened and built a darn dirt track . so im going to invest in the touring car track if we can come to a agreement today. i drive 2hrs to a track to race and you must not forget im a oldtimer in this hobby when i lived in california now i raced everyday i could. but for now i get to race twice a month. thats not counting some parking lot races we do have in town when all the guys decide to meet. but i like to keep my set-ups simple so that is why you dont see me post set-ups alot the easier the better i found. un lik the hpi cars that i use to run where it was a hassel working on them and setting them up. that is why i enjoy the ALEX BARRACUDA so much!

but i will keep you posted on my racing events so you wont be bored lol my next event BEAT THE HEAT in memphis
Old 07-23-2003, 06:15 AM
Regional Moderator

I love the way it looks. I'm gonna have a different flavor R2 for every day of the week before long

I added another goodie for you on it som more pink
Attached Thumbnails Alex Racing Barracuda R2 & R3-pink-cuda.jpg  
Old 07-23-2003, 06:37 AM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 31 (100%+)

Originally posted by Herminator

I'm bored no work to do and an empty house
or you could be like me and be a bumb and go to the track every single day

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.