Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Official Titanium Racing (TiR) Thread!!!! >

Official Titanium Racing (TiR) Thread!!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Official Titanium Racing (TiR) Thread!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2007, 11:43 AM
Tech Adept

And they have the brass sphericals to say they offer a good service and dare to have a go at me on here

TiR - my points re-itterated above from these poor soles who have had a more than lacking service.

I really hope one day I can catch up with you at an event, it will be a wonderful day to hear your service pitch face to face.

I'll keep an eye on this post I think, it seems to be developing into a blow by blow epitaph
Old 07-01-2007, 03:28 PM
Tech Elite

Hi guys,

I broke yesterday a rear axle of the Worlds Ed CVD on my Yok SD LCG. The point where the pin goes into the axle broke. The other part is in my wheel left with my clamp hex. This is probably a weak point. If TiR is making a solid axle with 2 falt spots on each side with hex-clamps is should never brake. I mean I never broke a motor axle since the pinion is fastenend with a screw on a flat spot. Just a thought.
Old 07-03-2007, 06:14 AM
Tech Rookie

I got an email telling that my replacements has been shipped via TNT today. Thanks for your help

Edit: My replacements have arrived. They have sent 8 new axes, thank you for your effort.

Last edited by unformat; 07-09-2007 at 06:28 AM.
Old 07-09-2007, 01:10 PM
Tech Fanatic

So did everyone get their TiR issues taken care of?
Old 07-09-2007, 01:54 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

My TIR Parts arrived today with extras. Thanks for keeping with your word and for shipping my parts as well as the extras.
Old 07-09-2007, 03:52 PM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by tir
Richard

A replacement order will be shipped out this afternoon. It was originally sent on 10/04 under the tracking number provided to you. It left the UK on the 12/04 to be handled by the US postal service. Using this cheaper method of posting does not allow us to track door to door only into the country then we are notified of delivery only. Delivery can take up to 28 days from original posting. Clearly we should have re checked this. We are at fault - apologies.
WHOOOOOhOO!. I got my order. It took an incredible long time from the original date but I will admit, that once the quote was posted, TIR did send out my order when they said that they would and I finally received it. Thank you TIR for following up, my mind is now a little clearer. thanks.
Old 07-16-2007, 02:01 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 18 (100%+)

Darrn,

got my package (derlin outdrives and aluminum sleeves for the BD Spool). 3 weeks from ordering. not bad imho.

too bad though i already sold my BD...
Old 08-18-2007, 01:18 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Hi Darren,

You have PM.
Old 01-04-2009, 07:55 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

I found this a few pages back

"We have now changed our shipping method, rather than using the Royal mail for international shipping we have changed to using a courier. Overseas orders will reach their destination within 3-4 days. The current method of shipping gives us little or no traceability once the goods have left the UK. Using a courier will."

if 3-4 days is true then why is it that I placed an order on November 22 2008 and I have not received anything? I sent emails with no reply from anyone, I read on the site about international orders taking up to 28 days and now i read 3-4 days, where is my layshaft for my TC5? The only emails that I did receive were to let me know that my order was received, processed and shipped, 30 plus days later still no product..........Does anyone from TiR have an answer for me on where my layshaft is?
Old 01-27-2009, 02:22 PM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 10 (100%+)

It seems that this thread is dead but I wanted to post this anyway for anyone that might have or is having problems receiving product from TIR.

I placed an order on November 22 2008 and now its January 27 2009 and I have not received anything from TIR other then the following email from Darren..........

Hi Sean

We are going to have despatch this order again but this time we will use FEDEX so transit times will only be 3-4 days. We do rely on the normal mail for orders but occasionally they do go missing. Although this is no consolation to you we have 3 other US customers who are facing the same problem.

These will leave Thursday AM for delivery to you Friday this week.

Once again, apologies for the problems.

I read on the site about international orders taking up to 28 days and now i read 3-4 days, where is my layshaft for my TC5 DARREN?:flamin g:
Old 01-27-2009, 08:50 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 138 (100%+)

are you guys serious? did you even bother to check Team Company thread? Look at my post about these scammers

http://www.rctech.net/forum/team-com...ed-me-off.html

screw you Titanium retards
Old 01-28-2009, 08:02 AM
Suspended

Titanium racing are shit. End of.

and yes I have had several products of theirs break.. including a cyclone spool which ripped in half.

Also ordered a tc4 titanium layshaft which never came and random out of the blue two months later I recieve a Cyclone spool. which got put on ebay and I made £30.. Cheers ti racing

Idiots
Old 03-03-2009, 03:12 PM
Tech Rookie

Hi, I´m Juan from spain and i make a buy on Titanium racing on 26/01/2009 and i can see do not process mi order and have notice or email from the TIR crew and i started to worried

Anyone know the state from Titanium Racing? anybody know if this site have problems.

Thank you very much