Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Official Titanium Racing (TiR) Thread!!!! >

Official Titanium Racing (TiR) Thread!!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Official Titanium Racing (TiR) Thread!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2007, 02:22 AM
Tech Regular

Ok, the story continues.

3 out of the 4 CVDs are NOT ok. I've asked TiR to OR do a refund OR to sent me 3 new CVDs. THis all in a week. Enclosed a picture of the problem:

Old 06-18-2007, 03:18 AM
tir
Tech Initiate

OK...someone told me yesterday that there were a few unhappy customers so I have come on to hopefully resolve them. It is very unfortunate that any customer receives a bad experience from us and although these complaints are usually very few and far between given the number of products that are sent out, even one complaint is one too many.

1. We have now changed our shipping method, rather than using the Royal mail for international shipping we have changed to using a courier. Overseas orders will reach their destination within 3-4 days. The current method of shipping gives us little or no traceability once the goods have left the UK. Using a courier will.

2. Mr Jolly, indeed you did have a problem with the cvds and spool at the TIR meeting. However, the problem was of your own making. You did not tighten the set screw which allowed the pin to come loose resulting in destroying the CVD. We did exchange this for you on the day as I remember, despite it being a your error. Yes, there will always be manufacturing failures but these are very rare and your problem was not one of them.

Bending and breaking cvds will only occur through major accidents not by themselves. If you want a product that you can smash into walls or other cars then stick with the original full steel cvds.

3. We do take very seriously any complaint whether in respect to shipping or quality of our products and are constantly aiming to improve where we can. Any customer that has had any poor experiences can mail me on [email protected] and I will resolve these matters for you and send a copy to [email protected]. Sometimes our system detects viruses or allocates you as spam so we are unaware that you have mailed us.

4. Joep I have mailled you and sent out some replacements this morning.
Old 06-18-2007, 03:41 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

Darren...........YGM to both addy's posted above about my order #Order ID 1616 placed on 6 May 07.
Old 06-18-2007, 04:34 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by tir
....4. Joep I have mailled you and sent out some replacements this morning.
I just saw your E-mail. Great work.
Old 06-18-2007, 06:26 AM
Tech Apprentice

Darren, good on you for appearing on this thread. Now we know there is life at TIR!

YGM!
Old 06-18-2007, 08:44 AM
Tech Fanatic

Trader Rating: 2 (100%+)

I just got an e-mail from Darren stating my order (pending for almost 2 months) would be shipping within 48 hours. Hope to see my CVD's sometime next week!

Last edited by Tornado_Racing; 06-18-2007 at 09:53 AM.
Old 06-18-2007, 09:38 AM
Tech Apprentice

Got a very positive reply from Darren re the defective products. He stated that they will investigate the defects and replace the items.
Old 06-18-2007, 12:05 PM
Tech Adept

I ordered pinions from Tir and received them in a few days

Thanks Darren
Old 06-18-2007, 03:10 PM
Tech Elite

Location: MOOD;; feeling good not racing ,saving shed loads of money,lovely Tan i have aswell

[QUOTE=tir;3408253]
2. Mr Jolly, indeed you did have a problem with the cvds and spool at the TIR meeting. However, the problem was of your own making. You did not tighten the set screw which allowed the pin to come loose resulting in destroying the CVD. We did exchange this for you on the day as I remember, despite it being a your error. Yes, there will always be manufacturing failures but these are very rare and your problem was not one of them.

QUOTE]

Argh there's a slight problem with this statement

1) have not done TiR meeting atall

2)before blaming ME for my bad prep on your product's ,think again

did'nt come down the Thames on a biscuit last week in regards to putting things together

anyway

i had the very very first lot on Ti stuff you done before your place burned down
you have to think back to the very first meeting @ipswich for the STCC in it's very first year ,when you took the set of drive shafts of me

i even forgot about you contacting me (gave up) & brought some nice blues shiny looking worlds for my Yokomo SD ( they were pant's aswell )
so i gave up with that idea & brought Square racing stuff instead ,hell even Tamiya Ti stuff is really really good

anyway the thread has worked for both side's with Darren replying & being constructive & hopefully every one be happy now
Old 06-18-2007, 05:36 PM
Tech Fanatic

Good luck everyone. Please let us know if your problems actually get taken care of. It's pretty easy to come here and say the right things but history is not on your side.
Old 06-19-2007, 07:54 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by tir
OK...someone told me yesterday that there were a few unhappy customers so I have come on to hopefully resolve them. It is very unfortunate that any customer receives a bad experience from us and although these complaints are usually very few and far between given the number of products that are sent out, even one complaint is one too many.

1. We have now changed our shipping method, rather than using the Royal mail for international shipping we have changed to using a courier. Overseas orders will reach their destination within 3-4 days. The current method of shipping gives us little or no traceability once the goods have left the UK. Using a courier will.

Bending and breaking cvds will only occur through major accidents not by themselves. If you want a product that you can smash into walls or other cars then stick with the original full steel cvds.

3. We do take very seriously any complaint whether in respect to shipping or quality of our products and are constantly aiming to improve where we can. Any customer that has had any poor experiences can mail me on [email protected] and I will resolve these matters for you and send a copy to [email protected]. Sometimes our system detects viruses or allocates you as spam so we are unaware that you have mailed us.

4. Joep I have mailled you and sent out some replacements this morning.

How about Order #1581 that I have emailed you guys about for the past 3 months?!!! I have never recived that order and the last email that I got from TIR was that they were looking into it and that was back in April and I still haven't heard anything. For as long as this has been going on, I really don't expect any results but a lesson learned.
Old 06-19-2007, 08:15 AM
tir
Tech Initiate

Richard

A replacement order will be shipped out this afternoon. It was originally sent on 10/04 under the tracking number provided to you. It left the UK on the 12/04 to be handled by the US postal service. Using this cheaper method of posting does not allow us to track door to door only into the country then we are notified of delivery only. Delivery can take up to 28 days from original posting. Clearly we should have re checked this. We are at fault - apologies.
Old 06-19-2007, 10:11 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by tir
Richard

A replacement order will be shipped out this afternoon. It was originally sent on 10/04 under the tracking number provided to you. It left the UK on the 12/04 to be handled by the US postal service. Using this cheaper method of posting does not allow us to track door to door only into the country then we are notified of delivery only. Delivery can take up to 28 days from original posting. Clearly we should have re checked this. We are at fault - apologies.
Not an issue, Like I said in all of my emails to you, I just wanted a response. Thank you for completing my order, I will wait patiently.
Old 06-19-2007, 11:42 AM
Tech Rookie

I got my reply today, thanks for it. I hope my cvds will arrive as soon as possible.
Old 06-19-2007, 01:43 PM
Tech Regular

Good to see a lot of positive developments here. Keep up the good work TiR!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.