Go Back  R/C Tech Forums > General Forums > Electric On-Road
Official Titanium Racing (TiR) Thread!!!! >

Official Titanium Racing (TiR) Thread!!!!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Official Titanium Racing (TiR) Thread!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2006, 08:31 AM
Tech Initiate

Originally Posted by seaball
what is the exchange rate between usd and br?

my invoice from TiR was for 61.92br including shipping, and the charge on my cc was 120.00usd. is the exchange rate really almost 2:1? i find it odd that the usd amount came out to an even $120.00.

clarification needed.
Hi mate,

What happens is when you pay the £61.92 as you did, the exchange rate is then worked out by your bank.

Even seems steep to me to be honest.

Kind Regards
Paul Webster
Titanium Racing Ltd
Old 06-09-2006, 09:02 AM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 9 (100%+)

yeah, that's fine. my ignorance of the current exchange rate was the problem here. i would have bought them regardless. they seem good, though my buddy just bent one badly last night.
Old 06-11-2006, 06:39 PM
KoE
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 6 (100%+)

paul,

would it be possible to have the rest-of-the-world purchases in us$ ? multiple currency conversion doesn't benefit anyone except the banks
Old 06-11-2006, 07:15 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

Originally Posted by KoE
paul,

would it be possible to have the rest-of-the-world purchases in us$ ? multiple currency conversion doesn't benefit anyone except the banks
The rest of the world can already buy TiR stuff in US dollars at www.racing-cars.com. We are TiR's US importer. Click on North America, then the maufacturerss tab, then TiR.
Old 07-10-2006, 03:58 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 95 (100%+)
Default Spool - Sleeve for delrin outdrive replacement?

I need to replace one of the aluminum sleeves that covers the delrin outdrive. Can that part be purchased individually?

I've already spoken with Adrian @ Schumacher USA and he was unsure.
UK boys speak up please!
Old 07-13-2006, 11:00 AM
Tech Initiate

Hiya guys,

Sorry I haven't been on in a while. Worlds got in the way a bit. If you PM me your home address we shall send some sleeves out to you.

Kind Regards
Paul Webster
Titanium Racing Ltd
Old 07-16-2006, 05:41 PM
Tech Master

Exclamation

pwracing,

you've got a PM from me
Old 08-08-2006, 03:24 PM
Tech Champion

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)
Default TiR Ultra Series and Ti Pinion Sale

Schumacher USA is a bit over stocked on TiR Pinions. We are running a sale while supplies last on 48p and 64p Ultra-Series alloy and the Original Ti pinions.

All Ultra Series 48p pinions 16-35T $2.25 ea.
All Ultra Series 64p pinions 20-48T $2.25 ea.
All Ti Series 48p pinions 16-35T $3.00 ea.
All Ti Series 64p pinions 16-35T $3.00 ea.

We have several thousand pinions in stock but I don't expect them to last long at these prices!

Email your order to [email protected] and we will contact you by phone for payment details.

We have a lot of TiR Pro4 and TC3/4 parts on hand too if anyone wants a killer deal on CVD's and other items
Old 08-08-2006, 04:28 PM
Tech Regular

Default tir pinions

I love the TiR pinions, and have been slowly replacing all my 64 pitch pinions with the TiRs. very nice pinions.
Old 08-09-2006, 04:45 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 14 (100%+)

Does TiR have a screw kit for the XRay T2?
Old 08-14-2006, 12:47 PM
Tech Master

Exclamation Unresponsive service

I've got an issue with TiR service. Their products are great, but I feel I've been blown off and ignored.

I need a set of the aluminum sleeves that cover the delrin outdrives for the TRF415 spool.
I have sent numerous emails with no response. This would seem to be a logical replacement part for the spool, or a set should be included with each pair of delrin outdrives.

I am interested in getting the CVDs for my cars, but this service issue is definitely holding me back.

Could someone please respond to help me resolve this issue? I'm sure you gentlemen at TiR are busy and I would appreciate it if you could make the time.
Old 08-16-2006, 04:38 AM
Tech Initiate

Hi all,

Just to let you know, I no longer have a position at Titanium Racing. Therefore, I will no longer be offering help with TiR's products. Anyone who does need help will need to contact TiR directly.

Regards
Paul
Old 09-03-2006, 04:06 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 37 (100%+)

Originally Posted by afr0sch
I've got an issue with TiR service. Their products are great, but I feel I've been blown off and ignored.

I need a set of the aluminum sleeves that cover the delrin outdrives for the TRF415 spool.
I have sent numerous emails with no response. This would seem to be a logical replacement part for the spool, or a set should be included with each pair of delrin outdrives.

I am interested in getting the CVDs for my cars, but this service issue is definitely holding me back.

Could someone please respond to help me resolve this issue? I'm sure you gentlemen at TiR are busy and I would appreciate it if you could make the time.
I too am in the same situation. I can't run my TIR spool for my cyclone because I am missing one of the sleeves that go over the delrin outdrive. If I can't hold of one, does anyone know if the alum outdrives fit the delrin type spools? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Leonard.
Old 09-03-2006, 06:12 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by KoE
paul,

Dont see why. Why not it all be in GBP. Coz then you would moan about converting it, just like we would. Its fine as it is IMO, you buy abroad, you pay a premium on shipping etc.
Old 09-03-2006, 06:27 AM
Tech Regular

Originally Posted by DirtyDog3375
I too am in the same situation. I can't run my TIR spool for my cyclone because I am missing one of the sleeves that go over the delrin outdrive. If I can't hold of one, does anyone know if the alum outdrives fit the delrin type spools? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Leonard.
All the outdrives are the same that is one of the design features. the Ally ones will fit fine.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.