Wiki Posts
Search
Like Tree1Likes

TeamC TS4-TS4Pro SC thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2017, 08:26 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 41 (100%+)

Lol that's now my buddies truck. from what I can guess (it was converted when he got it) It moves the weight more to the front / Balanced. But it also raises the center of gravity which is causing some traction rolling. Also it's a bit narrow compared to other current SC trucks.
Old 09-12-2017, 01:50 PM
Tech Adept

Are there still sources for parts for this truck? I still have mine although the class is pretty much non-existent here. But, I like the truck and want to keep it RTR and in good repair!
Old 01-10-2018, 11:34 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 7 (89%+)

Team c had almost all the parts available now https://teamcusa.us
QUOTE=freezeframe007;15027636]Are there still sources for parts for this truck? I still have mine although the class is pretty much non-existent here. But, I like the truck and want to keep it RTR and in good repair![/QUOTE]
Old 01-31-2018, 01:35 AM
Tech Rookie

Hi, and greetings from a new member from Finland!

I'm fairly new to the hobby and don't know much about setups, although I have a couple of rc-cars already. However, I recently got my hands on a lightly used TS4TE (like new condition). The car is currently in full box setup as per manual including diff oils 30/30/10 and #500 shock oil all round and stock medium springs. Camber is set to -1 all round and toe is out 1. Having now tested it a couple of times on local indoor track, which is a concrete surfaced, medium grip 1/10-track with fairly small jumps, I have some issues regarding setup:

1. The car feels very unstable and twitchy driving straigth line and is very sensitive to steering input. I had to limit steering by a lot from my radio to make it somewhat drivable. -> How to calm down the steering and make it easier to drive?

2. It has a lot of oversteer when braking and generally off power. It seems to want to spin out very easily on higher speed turns. -> How to make the car to understeer a bit rather then oversteer in order to make it easier to control?

Any input/advice would be highly appreciated.
Old 01-31-2018, 08:04 AM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 28 (100%+)

toe in the front a degree and you could try making the front camber link longer by moving the mount to the inner hole of the shock tower if you aren't already there, you could also increase the rear toe if its possible, i forget what options the truck has,
Old 01-31-2018, 10:14 PM
Tech Rookie

^ Thanks bobf24! I will try front toe in. Camber links are already inner hole. As far as I know rear toe adjustment is not possible on this truck.