Search
Like Tree2Likes

OFNA Nexx 10sc Thread

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2011, 11:57 AM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 22 (100%+)

Originally Posted by hobbipro
Tower lists this as $259, and with a discount code could walk away with it at $219, Nice! Question is, when will this be available?????
Looks like Nitrohouse.com already has them in stock for $269 if you can't wait any longer.
Old 03-24-2011, 12:14 PM
Tech Regular

Trader Rating: 13 (100%+)

If you can't make a PBS equipped Hyper or NEXX 10 turn, then there's something wrong with your setup somewhere.

It's a great design, There's a reason they continue to use it.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:06 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 11 (100%+)

Originally Posted by twigman08
will those steering knuckles fit the Hyper?
x2 the only real complaint i have with my hyper is you cant adjust the slack out of the pivot balls. i'd buy a conversion if available. even if i had to buy different axles.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:18 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Ex President
If you can't make a PBS equipped Hyper or NEXX 10 turn, then there's something wrong with your setup somewhere.

It's a great design, There's a reason they continue to use it.
+1.

My Hyper (hmmm has a PBS) has a crap load of steering. Absolutely no steering mods to my Hyper. Their isn't a Losi, Jammin, or anything that can turn inside my Hyper. It turns just as good, if not better, than anything on the track.

Originally Posted by pro306
x2 the only real complaint i have with my hyper is you cant adjust the slack out of the pivot balls.
I actually wasn't talking about it 'cause of that or haven't even noticed that in my Hyper. I was just asking if it'd be possible just so we'd have another spare just in case a steering knuckle broke. Though then again I can't remember the last time I broke a steering knuckle. They are not "weak" like everyone complains about.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:39 PM
Tech Adept

Trader Rating: 1 (100%+)

+1.

My Hyper (hmmm has a PBS) has a crap load of steering. Absolutely no steering mods to my Hyper. Their isn't a Losi, Jammin, or anything that can turn inside my Hyper. It turns just as good, if not better, than anything on the track.

I actually wasn't talking about it 'cause of that or haven't even noticed that in my Hyper. I was just asking if it'd be possible just so we'd have another spare just in case a steering knuckle broke. Though then again I can't remember the last time I broke a steering knuckle. They are not "weak" like everyone complains about.
I drove one of the new losi trucks and it turned in like a dream. A bit better than our trucks. Maybe he just had that sucker DIAlLED!
Old 03-24-2011, 02:44 PM
Tech Addict

Originally Posted by Super Coupe
I drove one of the new losi trucks and it turned in like a dream. A bit better than our trucks. Maybe he just had that sucker DIAlLED!
Funny, you drove my truck afterwards and I seem to remember you saying "ok this thing does turn." Also remember quite a bit of pipes being hit for it turning so quick in the corners.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:51 PM
Tech Addict

Also, will Bradely by chance be running one of these at the big races? Has he raced it at a big race yet?
Old 03-24-2011, 02:52 PM
Tech Adept

Funny, you drove my truck afterwards and I seem to remember you saying "ok this thing does turn." Also remember quite a bit of pipes being hit for it turning so quick in the corners.
It does turn good but if I had to choose which truck felt better I would choose the losi I drove. Yeah I was smashing pipes cause I had been driving my xxx sct with the stock servo all day. Since you got your hyper dialed in you better make the a main next race with all the losi's.
Old 03-24-2011, 02:59 PM
Tech Addict

It does turn good but if I had to choose which truck felt better I would choose the losi I drove. Yeah I was smashing pipes cause I had been driving my xxx sct with the stock servo all day. Since you got your hyper dialed in you better make the a main next race with all the losi's.
Why don't ya go to the Losi thread then and leave the people here who don't want the Losi? Also where is your Losi at?

Talk him into letting me drive the Losi and I'll have to see this "magical" turn in myself.
Old 03-24-2011, 03:04 PM
Tech Adept

Why don't ya go to the Losi thread then and leave the people here who don't want the Losi? Also where is your Losi at?

Talk him into letting me drive the Losi and I'll have to see this "magical" turn in myself.
He will probably let you if you ask. He just asked me if I had driven one yet then handed me his controller. My losi is sitting right next to my hyper.
Old 03-24-2011, 06:07 PM
Tech Addict

He will probably let you if you ask. He just asked me if I had driven one yet then handed me his controller. My losi is sitting right next to my hyper.
I don't know him like you do. So I just don't want to go up and ask someone "hey man can I drive your brand new RC Car?" that's why I'm not gonna ask unless I am offered.

Just like how I wouldn't really want someone I don't know to just randomly come up to me and drive my Hyper. I'd let them (because everything on their is replaceable and if they broke something then it is something that would've ended breaking from me in the future. I just don't ask someone. That's why I said that.
Old 03-24-2011, 06:42 PM
Tech Master

Trader Rating: 4 (100%+)

how heavy is this compared to a losi?
Old 03-24-2011, 06:56 PM
Tech Addict

LAME.... get design something new ofna.
a re-badged Jammin?? now that is lame
Old 03-24-2011, 07:19 PM
R/C Tech Elite Member

Trader Rating: 316 (100%+)

Originally Posted by russp
LAME.... get design something new ofna.
a re-badged Jammin?? now that is lame
Maybe, but there still winning the championships!! I got state with mine Last year!! And another one in second and another one in 3rd, the rest were 2 laps or more down at the end!!
Honestly, they didn't really need to chance a thing!!
Old 03-24-2011, 08:06 PM
Tech Elite

Trader Rating: 27 (100%+)

How is the durability on the a-arms on this and the jammin? And does the rear end need the shocks to be limited to keep the dogbones from bending like on the hyper?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.